Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Darth Windu posted:

Is there another gun like the dead orbit hung jury but better? I like that gun a lot

cocytus from the gunsmith but it fires slower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
Treads Upon Stars. Use a skeleton key in a Cabal strike

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

DrNutt posted:

One of the worst things about the Destiny 2 reveal was the confirmation that people will no longer get angry and call you a human being.

Yes. Those have been nerfed.

People will now get displeased and call you a homosexual.

Bad move, bungie.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

DrNutt posted:

One of the worst things about the Destiny 2 reveal was the confirmation that people will no longer get angry and call you a human being.

Aren't you like a grandchild of Bartholomew Bungie himself? Waltz in that bitch and tell them we want our faggots back!

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Sometimes this game can be good

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Wow, pretty decent Mary Poppins

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

cvnvcnv posted:

Killed the same dweeb 3x in 36 seconds lolol

I killed the same dude 3 times with 1 hammer activation once.

Got it saved on my ubs hard drive somewhere. I'll never find it.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

DrNutt posted:

Did they decide to not publish the game in Russia?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

DrNutt posted:

:negative:

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Destiny 2 will be the Japanese Kirby of fps games.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

limaCAT posted:

Destiny 2 will be the Japanese Kirby of fps games.

I'm gonna want to gently caress it??

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
No, don't!!!!
(Your enormous dick could get stuck inside the disc ring or console)

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Don't ask why the ring turned red

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I won't, cross my heart and hope to die.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
http://gamermalaya.my/en/world-of-warcraft-tokens-price-spikes-following-destiny-2-announcement/

quote:

WoW Tokens are special currency that can be used to extend your WoW subscription or sell for gold (in-game currency). It can also be exchanged for Blizzard Balance to buy games or other premium items. As detailed in the FAQ here, Blizzard Balance can be used to buy Destiny 2, and players have started investing on WoW Tokens due to this.

These Tokens are available for purchase with both gold or real money. As such, the price in gold can fluctuate due to high demand. The European realm reached up to 251,000 gold per token, with North America spiking up to 140,000.

LoL... I mean oh WoW!!!!

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Seems pretty smart to use funny video game money to buy a video game, espescially if you play an mmo and your time is worthless.

Smarter than the people who use gift cards to pay for video game and pretend it was free.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Maybe my view is biased because I never played the game before The Taken King but this this game is all right by me. Bungie knows how to make solid fps mechanics and I hope Destiny 2 launches with a shitload of content right out of the gate.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Maybe my view is biased because I never played the game before The Taken King but this this game is all right by me. Bungie knows how to make solid fps mechanics and I hope Destiny 2 launches with a shitload of content right out of the gate.

Or maybe not. A game with a lot of DLC's have a time, quality and quantity advantage.

Also Destiny endgames are usually tiny. Nightfalls, Raid and Osiris.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm not all that interested in endgame content, I'd be happy with map and enemy variety.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Tei posted:

Or maybe not. A game with a lot of DLC's have a time, quality and quantity advantage.

Also Destiny endgames are usually tiny. Nightfalls, Raid and Osiris.

Oh, the activities also known as "Strange Coins Generator because gently caress You, that's why", "The only good activity but it refuses to help people with small groups and too limited time to progress", and "Mode for either idiot Sperglords or maybe non idiot Sperglords insanely good players".

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

You are biased because of that. Super biased.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Games > Destiny 2 Console Thread: Console Gamers already hate this game

sunday at work
Apr 6, 2011

"Man is the animal that thinks something is wrong."
We're just ahead of the curve. I already have like a thousand hours in the D2 beta.

Blackfyre
Jul 8, 2012

I want wings.
Right I'm coming back after a hiatus and the dust has settled. Whats the consensus on D2 then, are the old gang still gonna be playing D2 or does it look real lovely.

Have a lot of people now decided to play it on the PC. What do people think of the use of Battle.net?

The warlock ability looked cool as did the Hunter's I don't think I liked the shield for the Sentinel? Seemed a bit dull.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
It'll probably have a fun base gameplay of shooting and a zillion dumb mistakes by Bungie

No idea about battle.net or how people feel about playing it on PC. There's a separate thread for that.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

limaCAT posted:

Games > Destiny 2 Console Thread: Console Gamers already hate this game

I don't hate Destiny. Or Bungie. Like at all.

The problem here is that Bungie had to add ways to artificially extend the life of the game, and their ideas where worse than a filler episode of Naruto.
So each patch, each DLC, would add things to improve Quality of Life, then break something else somewhere in a move that feels "gently caress you". Theres some sort of different agenda between the devs and the players, where players seems to hate some forms of grind, and Bungie still have to add at least a 3 of these type of elements that people identify has the wrong type of grind. Other types of grind are wellcome. The Books ideas is rather nice done, imho, while is the most obvius excuse possible to extend gameplay, but is wellcome maybe because is optional.

Destiny 2 is a new game and maybe things will be different. If the base game is big enough Bungie don't have to extends things much before of the first DLC.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

My inquiry is what the hell kind of butt-based offense Ikora was running against Shaxx that his immortal rear end in a top hat has trouble sitting down, and wether or not I get to experience such pleasures in D2?? :confused:

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wonder if there'll be a year 3 moments of triumph, or if the big book was basically it. I had no problem completing the last two as a nice little primer for the upcoming new release. The difference being that the MoT books were manageable in like a weekend, whereas that big fuckoff AoT book is, to me, a big "nope".

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
Im just glad they confirmed dedicated servers for D2.

That will make a big difference i think to peoples perception of this game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

the good fax machine posted:

I wonder if there'll be a year 3 moments of triumph, or if the big book was basically it. I had no problem completing the last two as a nice little primer for the upcoming new release. The difference being that the MoT books were manageable in like a weekend, whereas that big fuckoff AoT book is, to me, a big "nope".

The big book is it. It's deliberately not manageable in a weekend because it was supposed to last until D2.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Do the book already and get your shirt.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Video game t-shirt lol

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

hitchensgoespop posted:

Im just glad they confirmed dedicated servers for D2.

That will make a big difference i think to peoples perception of this game.

Wait what? I thought they confirmed there won't be dedicated servers.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

texaholic posted:

They did. People be trollin

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

cvnvcnv posted:

My inquiry is what the hell kind of butt-based offense Ikora was running against Shaxx that his immortal rear end in a top hat has trouble sitting down, and wether or not I get to experience such pleasures in D2?? :confused:

Seriously. That comment came out of nowhere. Is Ikora secretly a member of the bone crew? Is Zavala a powerbottom? Is the Darkness somehow responsible?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

texaholic posted:

They're dedicated, just not run by Bungie. They're run by dedicated fans like yourself!

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

AoT book can be cheesed. Class pages with offense​ and abilities, Daybreak NF by yourself and let the fast recharge do everything. Those, play some pvp, everything that auto-fills, if you deliberately attack the most easily achievable nodes, it goes by quite quickly.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Actually I guess I can't laugh too much because my brother bought me a shirt with the legendary difficulty icon from Halo a long time ago, then again lol if you think I ever actually wore that thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
oh no people might find out you like a thing