Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it's more like theresa may really sucks balls holy hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 245 days!
have corbyn or may stated a position on the terrible and wondrous might of the Orb?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
i have actually lost count on how many times may has said "but actually on the 8th of may" in this interview

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
so what's corbyn's path to electoral victory look like, where and by how much does he have to win

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
it's going to be a coalition parliament of some sort at this rate lmao if not an outright labour win

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

so what's corbyn's path to electoral victory look like, where and by how much does he have to win

keep an eye on crucial waukesha county

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Bulgogi Hoagie giving in to despair is a good sign.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I don't think he supports may but it might be wrong

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
that was an utter train wreck lol. it's going to be extremely close

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Jose posted:

I don't think he supports may but it might be wrong

It isn't so much that they support May, they'd just rather Corbyn lose.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

It'd probably be some barely-workable lib-lab* coalition which flounders with constant internal problems from Blairite shitbags threatening to cross the aisle over the government not grinding sufficient quantities of the poor/immigrants into mulch.

*yes I know the SNP would probably be more prominent coalition partners than the libdems, I just think "lib-lab" sounds funny and so like saying it whenever possible.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

lol at calling bulgogi hoagie 'they'

the bulgogi hoagie collective, centrist shitposting hivemind

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The lib Dems are dead and not coming back so no coalition with them

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the korean sandwich gang, represent

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol at calling bulgogi hoagie 'they'

the bulgogi hoagie collective, centrist shitposting hivemind

I was referring to you, too.

Also, Canadians don't have the right to call other people annoying.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
the joke is that pener is so far to the left that even if corbyn wins outright he will disavow him in like two months because he won't be pinko enough

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
bulgogi hoagie should post a banh mi thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the left is good imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
cant orb the corb

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

bulgogi hoagie should post a banh mi thread

this joke is as stale as a british rail sandwich

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 245 days!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I was referring to you, too.

Also, Canadians don't have the right to call other people annoying.

according to the "takes one to know one" principle we have more right than anyone else :colbert:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

this joke is as stale as a british rail sandwich

i got a train with my mam recently and we were hoping to get a gin and tonic but they had sold out of tonic because they only stock 13 tins per train smh

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Jose posted:

i got a train with my mam recently and we were hoping to get a gin and tonic but they had sold out of tonic because they only stock 13 tins per train smh

i asked theresa and she's told me corbyn's had something to do with it, the dastardly labour man

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
'gin and tonic'

lmao if you don't just inject raw ethanol into your eyeballs

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

i asked theresa and she's told me corbyn's had something to do with it, the dastardly labour man
Nationalised trains will have a wide variety of mixers m8 unlike the privately owned system that provides for the privileged few.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lorn Wayne posted:

'gin and tonic'

lmao if you don't just inject raw ethanol into your eyeballs

*reads label, it says "Theresa May's industrial strength eyedrops"*

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
*spends multiple decades insisting that a parliamentary system allows for multi-party politics where every political ideology is represented*

*immediately collapses into a two party system as soon as a close election happens*

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Venuz Patrol posted:

*spends multiple decades insisting that a parliamentary system allows for multi-party politics where every political ideology is represented*

*immediately collapses into a two party system as soon as a close election happens*
Whatever happens in England and Wales, there are going to be about 40 SNP seats and a hodgepodge of Northern Irish wonkiness in the Houses of Parliament. Also, the third party is dead entirely of its own making.

Lot of people voted Lib Dem in 2010 basically because of the Iraq War and being tired of an increasingly stagnant Labour government. I doubt very many of them thought the LDs would prefer to work with the Tories to bludgeon local government, further impoverish the disabled, and set the stage for the Brexit referendum.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Heard there might be some Corbmentum building up.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Corbyn

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Corbmentum

:thunk:

Agean90 has issued a correction as of 21:25 on May 22, 2017

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Venuz Patrol posted:

The SNP would probably have something to say about that

Also we had 3 political parties, until the Lib Dems decided they'd much rather totally poo poo the bed instead of actually winning back Remain voters. Farron is going to get yanked off stage by a vaudeville cane at this rate

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
grime 4 corbyn babey

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
suddenly "hot legs" May gets a flogging from the media when the Tory manifesto promises to persecute the demented

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Prime Minister Theresa May addresses the British people

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anime was right posted:

jeremy corbyn owns

Welsh Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 44% (+9)
CON: 34% (-7)
PC: 9% (-2)
LDEM: 6% (-1)
UKIP: 5% (+1)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

suddenly "hot legs" May gets a flogging from the media when the Tory manifesto promises to persecute the demented

all of corbyns policies are really popular but labour MP's and the public have been told repeatedly they're not feasible then corbyn's manifesto gets in and :captainpop:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Jose posted:

all of corbyns policies are really popular but labour MP's and the public have been told repeatedly they're not feasible then corbyn's manifesto gets in and :captainpop:

It really is remarkable that someone whose policies are "I will try to make your life better" is gaining on someone whose are "I will have your children burned alive to heat the saunas of the rich."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

haha jez boi