Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh right. i forgot there was something i had to do today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

@kashuno @bif @flying leatherman admit youre scum or delete

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

BAHAHAHAHA

watching Kashuno wasn't a total waste

I mean I couldn't see him....

at all.......

you all should know what that means.

##vote Kashuno

er, "you all" just being FL and Pod I guess, but yeah

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

my only mistake was underestimating Kash's idiocy!

peramene posted:

With the assistance of a young man and recent father, Dr. Michael Carter, Zeta Squad charges through the jungle in pursuit of more survivors. The more deaths wrought upon their squad, the more impossible it came to be -- but when the call to consume came upon their position, there was nothing to be done. Commander Birdstrike, ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for peace, held his arms out wide and welcomed the coming onslaught - giving Dr. Carter the opportunity to escape.

btw way to tug at my heartstrings pera :smith:

Commander Birdstrike may have been an intruder,

but he was no scum.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Where was I yesterday?

Oh yeah

##vote kashuno

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I tried to kill forums user Bifauxnen, last night, but failed.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

my only mistake was underestimating Kash's idiocy!

Commander Birdstrike may have been an intruder,

but he was no scum.

arguably true

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

I tried to kill forums user Bifauxnen, last night, but failed.

hosed up if true

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh yes, got one of these ready in the meantime:

Bifauxnen posted:

Previously, on peraMYST:

The Crown Princess went alone into a new Age. She named this age: J’nanin Yoshi’s Island.

Shockingly, everything went okay as she quickly solved the puzzles, and found a linking book to get herself back to Myst. The others waiting in the library had busied themselves by writing their own novels …let’s table that forever.

Kaywinnet was also trying to solve some puzzles at the Observatory. She brought out her treasured Book of Stars, a highly valuable book that might not even be from the Age of Sa, and could maybe tell the future?! She couldn’t figure it all out just yet, but Kaywinnet could tell there was some great mystery here, that only she could solve! Also, when she got back to Sa she was going to be only a few days from retirement!

Back at the docks, a door was now open, revealing an amazing device called the Dimensional Imager. By punching in some code off a note, a message appeared from an old guy named “Atrus”, whoever that was. Without any more leads to go on, Lea brute-forced all 100 of the possible single-entry codes, and found many interesting videos to watch. But what did any of it mean?

While they were checking that out, Chell did some test with the power and the door slammed back down, trapping Schelene and the Carters inside. It would be a few hours before the power could reset again, but this gave them a chance for some much-needed private discussion.

Lea revealed something she couldn’t talk about openly before – an elite agent of the Queen, Anastasia Johnson, was also on this expedition and out to kill her! Annie was determined to protect her sister and kill this agent first by any means possible… but tried to restrain her bloodlust around their ally Schelene, what with her being fanatically devoted to religious pacifism and all.
(however, she could not restrain her regular lust :v:)

Finally, Nihilist Mercenary Extraordinaire Harsha Brandkamp was feeling glum. It seemed like everyone had some cool complicated backstory except for her, and she wanted to stand out more. So she dug up Grandma Ti’Ana’s skull out of the goddamn grave and stuck it on her sword.

No more murders or bamboozles this time – will the trend continue?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Bifauxnen posted:

:smith::respek::ghost:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Spoilers: poo poo about to get real

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birb you are the Zeppeli to my JoJo

Moat you can be Speedwagon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

Spoilers: poo poo about to get real

but bugs don't even have communicators!!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Thanks?

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##vote kash

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh yeah don't forget honor votes first before hammer btw

I'd like to wait just a bit before casting mine though, some last lingering paranoia I gotta work through

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

##honor gulag

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

BAHAHAHAHA

watching Kashuno wasn't a total waste

I mean I couldn't see him....

at all.......

you all should know what that means.

##vote Kashuno

Given the flavor we have, it's more likely he's Daniels. I had Daniels' character sheet - he was very very stealthy.

Not voting Kashuno just yet. I'd like Lumpen's target first. Still an unaccounted for busdriver, or some kind of redirection.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##honor bif

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

##honor gulag

Explain this choice to me.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

Explain this choice to me.

Gulag is town this game?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

Gulag is town this game?

What're you basing that on?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

but bugs don't even have communicators!!

I was speaking specifically about the next installment of Byfst which incidentally I am delighted by and hope you will continue to completion.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Also let Kashuno claim results, just in case of bamboozles. I'm still healthily paranoid here.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Podima posted:

What're you basing that on?

His posts. I know it sounds flippant to say that but I can't really explain it.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Given the flavor we have, it's more likely he's Daniels. I had Daniels' character sheet - he was very very stealthy.

Well yeah but still, all voice friends are bad

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

Also let Kashuno claim results, just in case of bamboozles. I'm still healthily paranoid here.

Yeah I'm even still paranoid about Mr F cause I still can't for the life of me figure out why the hell Kash would do something SO short sighted and pointless

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

I was speaking specifically about the next installment of Byfst which incidentally I am delighted by and hope you will continue to completion.

Oh right, right. Yeah we're about to get to some good stuff

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey I just got an idea

##honor Gulag

Maybe if he's really a miller then the scum will kill him off for us once he gets a cop power.

I mean, he could also get blocked I guess but you 2 blockers are both totally town, right? :allears:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##unvote

for now until we get some more night action reporting - actually at this stage I think a massclaim might be in order. We already got 2 cops claimed and the presumed doctor already dead.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
You watched me? ME? YOU DARE ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR PITIFUL TECHNIQUES AGAINST THE HIVEMOTHER YOU INSIGNIFICANT SPAWN!? HOW DARE YOU!! I CANNOT BE WATCHED. I CANNOT BE STOPPED. HUNT OUR ENEMIES YOU FOOL. I CAN CONFIRM STICKUP ATTEMPTED TO KILL BIF LAST NIGHT. I TRACKED BIF TO ME LAST NIGHT. I HAVE EVERY ABILITY, I DO EVERYTHING, I AM UNSTOPPABLE

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I HAVE REVEALED MY TRUE IDENTITY AS WE ARE CLOSE TO VICTORY MY CHILDREN. SLAY MR F THAT WE MAY RID OURSELVES OF ALL THE INTRUDERS

WWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
For real though peramene making me into a role that has 4 different night abilities and basically knows the setup, the main bad guy, how the scum team works, and can't be NK'd was a huge mistake on her part

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Bifauxnen posted:

##unvote

for now until we get some more night action reporting - actually at this stage I think a massclaim might be in order. We already got 2 cops claimed and the presumed doctor already dead.

No, the doctor isn't dead.

That's me, and it's why Sticks couldn't kill you last night. (Incidentally, I am pro massclaim.)

Also, I don't believe Kash at all.

More to come, commuting first.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Oh yeah, protected Quid N2 and Mags N1.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Flying Leatherman posted:

No, the doctor isn't dead.

That's me, and it's why Sticks couldn't kill you last night. (Incidentally, I am pro massclaim.)

Also, I don't believe Kash at all.

More to come, commuting first.

uh

I think Sticks failed more cause Sticks is dead :v:

also I'm the hive mother not Kash

as Pod and Lumpen could probably tell from my thoughts entering their minds!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

For real though peramene making me into a role that has 4 different night abilities and basically knows the setup, the main bad guy, how the scum team works, and can't be NK'd was a huge mistake on her part

Four abilities? Shoulda shot for five, haha

Cause like a certain voice friend you sound just waaaay too good to be true

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ya caught me I made it all up I am Atrus, a third party trying to save myst from you hideous creatures but with no killing role. I love my home and you monsters are destroying it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

I CAN CONFIRM STICKUP ATTEMPTED TO KILL BIF LAST NIGHT.

uh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It's weird because I am basically a survivor who wins with no one so I don't quite know how this game ends

• Locked thread