Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Meinberg posted:

Hey friendos, I'm working on a multimedia project, starting with a podcast. You can find out more, and follow along, here.

Ooh, cool! I'm always looking for good podcasts, keep us informed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Poque posted:

Ooh, cool! I'm always looking for good podcasts, keep us informed.

Will do! It's my very first so I'm still figuring out a lot, but it's very exciting to be learning new things!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i am going to do a podcast purely on ultima 7 and how good it is.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PMush Perfect posted:

Trap sprung!

Who do you main?

I only played Raynor because I was trying to get through the 20 matches as quick as possible. I enjoyed it though, he may be my main if I keep playing

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

busb posted:

i am going to do a podcast purely on ultima 7 and how good it is.

I, having never played it, will be your skeptical co host who comes around to your view point as I play and progress through the game.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

chaoslord posted:

I, having never played it, will be your skeptical co host who comes around to your view point as I play and progress through the game.

you can be a guest okay. Also you should play it it is the best

i tried to get winvirus to do a lp of ultima7 with me once it would have been good.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Busb I'm going to make a podcast about how much I hate Ultima 7.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
you wouldn't dare

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

chaoslord posted:

I only played Raynor because I was trying to get through the 20 matches as quick as possible. I enjoyed it though, he may be my main if I keep playing
Raynor's fun and simple. I started maining Muradin for the same reason, but I'm trying to branch out now.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Is Ultima 7 the one where you go to the world with the elemental lords? That one was pretty sweet.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Gonna stream again, hopefully it works!!

https://www.twitch.tv/gameovertryagain

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Meinberg posted:

Is Ultima 7 the one where you go to the world with the elemental lords? That one was pretty sweet.
i will end u

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

busb posted:

i will end u

Oh, is it the one where you have to put together the ankh and be a goody two-shoes? Because that one was p. good.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
stop trolling me you weeaboo

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

busb posted:

stop trolling me you weeaboo

:smuggo:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

peramene posted:

you're really pretty

the only good post you ever made!!!

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

pera had the best mafia post 2017, come on

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

go on

Jump King fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 23, 2017

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

pera had the best mafia post 2017, come on

...yes the one where she called me pretty

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

Let me be perfectly loving clear about something. The day I get my hand on a loving scumdoc? I'm 100% in charge. D1, I'm going all-tactical, analyzing every single motherfucker in the game, their relationships to one another, every scrap of joke phase because every loving post matters, and my loving PEONS will kneel before me because they'll loving know exactly who they're dealing with because I'll give them a strategy that gets us lynching townies faster than you've ever seen before. No one will question my rule as - hell, it'll be FFX by then - I rise as Sin and destroy whatever bullshit name they gave to the world Yuna was born on (X2 was better - fight me) Instead, HERE WE ARE, once a-loving-gain. The sole solace I take is that I'll grab 7/7 wins easy but I'm not wasting my time loving around with realworld tomorrow's circlejerking.

Joke phase and circlejerking suck. I don't get it. I don't get the comparison of meta reads (except for Asiina) and I don't get the nonsense that comes with it. It's frankly & ultimately screaming obscenities & ya... just gotta put up with it in new games. But I'm not participating in some town slapfight resulting in yet another totally pointless d1 lynch. i don't get why this community is obsessed with slaughtering town as quickly as they possibly can - d1 the odds are just loving against us, we have a majority, and okay, maybe you get lucky and you hit someone you actually wanted to hit? How often has this ever happened? Are there stats? Goons? Surely somebody's done the math. I'm not even reading the rest of this poo poo until actual stuff starts happening other than "white noise" or whatever we call it here. This time I'm just calling attention to that fact rather than just bailing on the first few days of posting and catching up. No loving reason at all to read most of these posts as town!peramene until much later. No offense town!Rarity, godspeed you crazy diamond scum!Rarity.

IS I hope we get to be scum together someday because mama's gonna show you how to loving roll town like a goddamn california roll -- jeez so much for shorter posts, gently caress
Pussy Quipped you have one of the single greatest usernames I've ever seen on the forums and I've seen an awful lot of the greats
Also MMT if you managed to get scum without me be sure not to let me blow you up D1 again <3 DEAD TO RIGHTS

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I am looking for one replacement for Flavorful Mafia, currently in D2.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

I am looking for one replacement for Flavorful Mafia, currently in D2.

put me in couch

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Pinterest Mom posted:

my god its full of stars

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Pinterest Mom posted:

that was the best game.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pinterest Mom posted:

That's my scum team right there, gj pera

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Pinterest Mom posted:

wasn't pera scum in this game?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Kashuno posted:

wasn't pera scum in this game?

and that post got her dunked, yes.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

nice meltdown

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
oh word, yikes?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Pinterest Mom posted:

what game is this from

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Final fantasy 4

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hitting scum D1 is easy if youre smart

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Nailing scum is really easy it's why I never lose.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
check out my stream twitch.tv/loupgarou

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. F! posted:

:thunk:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mr. F! posted:

Well, that explains why you never hit scum.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PMush Perfect posted:

rip

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You're good people, MG, and I'd like to think we're friends, but you can't pitch one over the plate like that and expect me not to swing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

My mom tells me I'm smart