Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mr. F! posted:

My mom tells me I'm smart

Your mom tells me the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

PMush Perfect posted:

You're good people, MG, and I'd like to think we're friends, but you can't pitch one over the plate like that and expect me not to swing.

It was a good one

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kashuno posted:

Your mom tells me the same thing

She's a very nice lady

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Y'all are basically family at this point. I came out to you guys before I came out to my dad.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

PMush Perfect posted:

Y'all are basically family at this point. I came out to you guys before I came out to my dad.

yes, we are the family, now lets all go to this address
10050 Cielo Drive

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Snooze Cruise posted:

yes, we are the family, now lets all go to this address
10050 Cielo Drive

Nooooooo!!!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It was a good post.

I am not biased in any way.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

got some chores tonight posted:

theres a result against me - fine, thats night action mafia. sometimes the night actions run into each other and a townie dies it wouldnt be night action mafia w/o it.

the secondary argument of "oh chores didnt say he wasnt scum ergo he is scum" is so incredibly stupid that if youre making it in good faith you should donate your brain for medical research b/c youre obviously not using it

why would a scum player ever claim his flavour??? when has that ever worked out??? when its obviously an investigation hook??? i know theres a degree of wifom that makes it basically untenable not to lynch me today but come on this play makes 0 sense for any nonterrible player but since most of you guys are horrible i guess it makes a lot of sense. anyway good luck hopefully you guys manage to lynch a scum in this game

this post was good

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i only play mafia for the wicked burns.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

the only good post you ever made!!!

I try not to draw too much attention, but you were here, and I was there, and I had just seen you and well - a girl as clever and pretty as you are should have an easy time of things. At least I sincerely wish that for you! Trying not to embarrass you. But. Y'know.

Pinterest Mom posted:

pera had the best mafia post 2017, come on

I feel so honored to have my work appreciated. <3<3<3 That very same game, hidden in a bunch of poo poo the wasn't true, (you know how he gets when he knows he's right but he's actually Wrong) Lumpen said I was... hmm, can't quite remember (lol :cloud: haze) but it was something like "most fascinating" new player and it's really touched me. Myst wouldn't have happened without these kind words.

As for "best of 2017," give me a minute - I'm sure I'll be able to obtain John Galt levels of endless blathering that almost no one will read 'ere long.

God, that was a good game, too. I wouldn't have really gotten to know and respect Bif and my goodness, such a small change and how different things might have been.

I can't find it atm, I don't really know how to on mobile and I won't be back for some time -- FF4 was the game that demonstrated to me there was nooooo way I could sustain a lie towards Cat (who I adore), MMT (my bestie), and Lord and Lady, Asiina? Practically pulled her out of Klendu for fear she'd know who was who just because of me. Too many angles. Read the scumdoc - I drop maaad intel before Rarity (I think?) catches me smiling.

There is one correction to Lumpen's response I've been waiting for a moment to correct: I may talk a big game, but when I talk about lying and my addiction to it and blah blah getting to lie again in games -- despite a measure of poo poo-talking and tit-waving (are you not entertained?) -- I'm not an especially GOOD liar except under very specific circumstances. I'm prolific, Lumpen darling. Addicts are rarely choosers.

Regardless, thanks again, I'm so happy to have been so welcomed into such a fantastic community and my goodness what a life-changing experience. Do you hear me, gif Probst? Sorry, sorry, sorry - couldn't resist getting one in.

<3

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

peramene posted:

I try not to draw too much attention, but you were here, and I was there, and I had just seen you and well - a girl as clever and pretty as you are should have an easy time of things. At least I sincerely wish that for you! Trying not to embarrass you. But. Y'know.

I feel so honored to have my work appreciated. <3<3<3 That very same game, hidden in a bunch of poo poo the wasn't true, (you know how he gets when he knows he's right but he's actually Wrong) Lumpen said I was... hmm, can't quite remember (lol :cloud: haze) but it was something like "most fascinating" new player and it's really touched me. Myst wouldn't have happened without these kind words.

As for "best of 2017," give me a minute - I'm sure I'll be able to obtain John Galt levels of endless blathering that almost no one will read 'ere long.

God, that was a good game, too. I wouldn't have really gotten to know and respect Bif and my goodness, such a small change and how different things might have been.

I can't find it atm, I don't really know how to on mobile and I won't be back for some time -- FF4 was the game that demonstrated to me there was nooooo way I could sustain a lie towards Cat (who I adore), MMT (my bestie), and Lord and Lady, Asiina? Practically pulled her out of Klendu for fear she'd know who was who just because of me. Too many angles. Read the scumdoc - I drop maaad intel before Rarity (I think?) catches me smiling.

There is one correction to Lumpen's response I've been waiting for a moment to correct: I may talk a big game, but when I talk about lying and my addiction to it and blah blah getting to lie again in games -- despite a measure of poo poo-talking and tit-waving (are you not entertained?) -- I'm not an especially GOOD liar except under very specific circumstances. I'm prolific, Lumpen darling. Addicts are rarely choosers.

Regardless, thanks again, I'm so happy to have been so welcomed into such a fantastic community and my goodness what a life-changing experience. Do you hear me, gif Probst? Sorry, sorry, sorry - couldn't resist getting one in.

<3
##vote pera

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

[quote="Pander" post="472645739"]
##vote pera
[/quote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i dont think lumpen meant that the way you took it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Pander posted:

##vote pera

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

:dance:

Man it's frightening to remember PMing you all "huh, what's Mafia+, sounds interesting though so I'd help mod or balance it if you want!"

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

GulagDolls posted:

Results are results, gorgeous!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

SECONDS. SECONDS from giving in. I came that close to never getting to know Annie. To say nothing of how different Lea would've​ been!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

GulagDolls posted:

If everybody took lumpen differently from how he meant, the world would be a better place.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

peramene posted:

SECONDS. SECONDS from giving in. I came that close to never getting to know Annie. To say nothing of how different Lea would've​ been!

What really?! I thought you definitely just wanted me to play it instead holy poo poo aaaaaaaa

The Zero Escape flowchart of my life must be very interesting

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Put Lumpen on ignore at your earliest convenience.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lumpen is probably one of the best mafia players on SA

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Kashuno posted:

but how is he doing in the Mafia Championships or whatever

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

is this a "nobody's good at Mafia" joke?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

peramene posted:

is this a "nobody's good at Mafia" joke?
I hope so, because goddamn, that'd be a backhanded compliment that swept wide.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lumpen is gonna guest star on tonight's stream check us out Twitch.TV/loupgarou

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We will be giving tutorials

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I should start streaming again. Mostly it's been me being bad at Spelunky, but sometimes I run around in Dark Souls naked with a boar helmet and call myself Stripper Ganon.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
PERA IS MAKING ALL THE GOOD POSTS TODAY I GOT CALLED PRETTY AND CLEVER I THINK WE SHOULD ALL LOOK AT THIS GREAT EXAMPLE OF POSTING AND FOLLOW SUIT

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I took a selfie this morning while wearing a tanktop and legging and let me just say that I am killin it.

pera can back me up on this.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Pmush murder is not legal

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kashuno posted:

Pmush murder is not legal
Tell that to my rear end in these leggings.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Sure, but I don't think you're a good arbiter. Also he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

Diqnol posted:

Sure, but I don't think you're a good arbiter. Also he's a loving rear end in a top hat.

Pretty much. I'm okay with aggression in games, but nobody on the site goes out of their way to be a caustic pedant as badly as he does. He always seems to end up in any game I join, making it worse.

The only other type of player as bad are the smug jackasses who treat never actually posting on-topic the whole game as some galactic-brain level strategem instead of lazy and game-ruining.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
don't speak ill of me pander

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Oh sorry pander I thought you liked my posts 😎

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Lumpen is cool. QQ elsewhere

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

remember that time lumpen posted pics of his kids and people got mad at him about it for some reason?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

remember that time lumpen posted pics of his kids and people got mad at him about it for some reason?

Did he do it in the middle of a game as a cynical bid to stave off a lynch?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Snooze Cruise is the greatest player in Mafia history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

remember that time Me in Reverse had to leave a pretty lovely experimental game because his pet died and Lumpen crucified him for it