Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

objectively bad posted:

I have ordered myself a xbone, xim4 and cod infinity/mwr. I don't know what's wrong with me.

Living up to the user name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
I went for an xbone because my buddy at work says he'll play gamebattles with me so I can make some money back on this terrible decision.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

objectively bad posted:

I went for an xbone because my buddy at work says he'll play gamebattles with me so I can make some money back on this terrible decision.

lol gamebattles

Prepare to get extremely angry teens calling you a keyboarder, which is a mortal sin for people that have a Scuf, a gaming monitor, Astros, and a NetDuma

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS
That'll be half the fun. I'm actually kinda disappointed nobody got really mad at me for mouse cheating in mw2/3 ffa. Plenty of them got mad at me for not trickshotting last, but never for using a xim.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Infinite Warfare making news headlines.

http://thehardtimes.net/news/top-ranked-call-duty-player-also-noted-race-scholar/

Here's a snippet

quote:

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Local student Hollis Wheaton gave a groundbreaking lecture last night on American race relations while holding the top spot in a game of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, according to witnesses who didn’t know how to disable voice chat.

The expletive-laden speech was reportedly shouted in short bursts over Xbox Live during a round of team deathmatch on Scorch.

Records showed the young scholar’s words touched on extremely controversial themes, such as, “[African Americans] are [generally non-contributors to society],” and “[People of Asian descent] should loving [quit playing Call of Duty] with their [diminutive primary sexual characteristics], bitch.” Listeners later confirmed Wheaton capped off his discourse by shouting “No Lives Matter,” while pulling off a “loving flawless” string of no-scope headshots.

“What?” said the unattended 14-year-old eighth grader, who plays under the pseudonym Big5niper02, when asked about his tirade. “No one loves you, kill yourself.”

Wazzit fucked around with this message at 17:48 on May 22, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I didn't know Chacha was so young.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

I thought that was satire when it appeared on my feed. :stare:

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

it's satire

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The no-scope headshots give it away.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I never clicked on the link. :ssh:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I will be playing the real good and cool Infinite Warfare tonight* and y'all should join me in enjoying this fun game.

*after I get real loving mad at the Mario Kart 8 time trials.

JackGeneric
Apr 23, 2008

[Witty observation]

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Three tenths of a second behind the Rainbow Road ghost. Just let me have this, game!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

JackGeneric posted:

Three tenths of a second behind the Rainbow Road ghost. Just let me have this, game!

I just got home only to realize I spent the entirety of lunch trying to beat the 200cc ghosts :suicide:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I will be playing the real good and cool Infinite Warfare tonight* and y'all should join me in enjoying this fun game.

I'll do Gun Game, but that's it.

Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Is Infinite Warfare any good?

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/867070815333994496

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

We played it last night and the answer is a resounding yes. Gonna be playing it tonight as well, I'm 25 keys from another bundle.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

You're just saying that because you are in the top 0.1% that don't have connection issues with this game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mill Village posted:

You're just saying that because you are in the top 0.1% that don't have connection issues with this game.

And I will cherish it for as long as I can because holy loving poo poo does it suck to be on the other end of the scale (my experience with the first years of blops3 until i switched ISP)

Also contracts for the week are up:
Contract 1: Using JTF Wolverines, Reward: Epic Accessory Hack
Contract 2: Any Mission Team, Reward: 3 Rare Supply Drops

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 19:10 on May 23, 2017

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

And I will cherish it for as long as I can because holy loving poo poo does it suck to be on the other end of the scale (my experience with the first years of blops3 until i switched ISP)

Also contracts for the week are up:
Contract 1: Using JTF Wolverines, Reward: Epic Accessory Hack
Contract 2: Any Mission Team, Reward: 3 Rare Supply Drops

drat, I was hoping for a key reward for the Bundle. Ah well, at least it's more free poo poo.

Maybe now I can replace my "Disembodied Woman's Torso" piece of plastic.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Today's BO3 update added the AK74u and the M1911 from BO1 to Supply Drops. There's also this snazzy "Into the Void" camo.

sba
Jul 9, 2001

bae
Into The Void looks so much like Dark Matter that it makes Dark Matter useless. :\

I got all 3 cool things without spending a dime though, so that's rad. The 1911 sucks nuts.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

The stock MR6 is already better than the CZ, so meh.

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

sba posted:

I got all 3 cool things without spending a dime though, so that's rad. The 1911 sucks nuts.

Same as it ever was.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mill Village posted:

Today's BO3 update added the AK74u and the M1911 from BO1 to Supply Drops. There's also this snazzy "Into the Void" camo.

Good poo poo I'll add them to the list of things I'll never get. Knocking out my contracts early since they're piss easy for me (25 payload kills / 5 wins)

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Mister Facetious posted:

The stock MR6 is already better than the CZ, so meh.

Is the CZ75 in blops3? Cause I will come back specifically to use that gun.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Mister Facetious posted:

I find the progression to be slow, and aiming with the right stick at speed is poo poo because Nintendo uses the Ubi-style of camera acceleration, which is straight loving garbage.

If you're using the stick for precise aiming you're doing it wrong. Use the gyro motion. Also buy a pro controller.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I didn't know Chacha was so young.

FYI I'm not racist.

housefly fucked around with this message at 03:58 on May 24, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Good times in Infinite Warfare.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

housefly posted:

If you're using the stick for precise aiming you're doing it wrong. Use the gyro motion. Also buy a pro controller.

FYI I'm not racist.

Motion aiming is dogshit and takes even longer. There's a reason it's a poo poo gimmick for children.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Mister Facetious posted:

Motion aiming is dogshit and takes even longer. There's a reason it's a poo poo gimmick for children.

Maybe with the joycons. The pro is actually really great for it.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Speaking of Dark Matter camo, I just ground out the weekly challenge and the bloodthirsty medals. I'm done with all that :D

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Good times in Infinite Warfare.

Knife Game is fun and good. Especially when there are two playing it.

:lol: You only have one setback; I was the only person who knifed you the entire match.

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 24, 2017

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I thought we had an agreement! :qq:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Tell that to the five knives IN MY BACK.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

1887's are back, baby. .

Also they datamined a burst fire LMG that regenerates ammo with grenade launcher attachment and a semi auto LMG gauss cannon that you can charge each shot for more damage. The Barret 50 cal and 1887's are probably the next batch of QM only weapons and I'm guessing they'll rotate the current QM weapons to the lab so you can craft them.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 21:27 on May 24, 2017

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Condrey, when people say they want a modern BO2, they don't mean you have to copy it to the T

https://twitter.com/MichaelCondrey/status/867400617190318081

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Godzilla07 posted:

Condrey, when people say they want a modern BO2, they don't mean you have to copy it to the T

https://twitter.com/MichaelCondrey/status/867400617190318081

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

They are already ripping off a shitload of stuff from Destiny and BF1, but we can't have unlimited sprint?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Can't wait to keep playing IW for another year!

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Don't worry Marathon Pro is back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...
Looking to play a few rounds of either bad game if anyone else is.

• Locked thread