Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

don't play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ho9L4Jazw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ivanhooo-oe, Ivanhooo-oo-ee, Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan hee iis deaad.,

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HAAH.WAAW.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imma Bing you right in the Bonghole.

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

I feel like these should be a puzzle. Like if I knew enough pop culture I could guess who it was.

As it is, its just a generic "thing died". Step up your memes universe.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Bombadilillo posted:

I feel like these should be a puzzle. Like if I knew enough pop culture I could guess who it was.

As it is, its just a generic "thing died". Step up your memes universe.

Seriously. When Spock died you use a picture of Kirk and quote Bones.

When Roger Moore dies you use Connery and quote Lazenby: "This never happened to the other guy".

Get your poo poo together, meme thread. :colbert:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh no Under Siege is my favourite movie :(

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/YareYareZawa/status/867111752433102849

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

This is the best. Also check the tweet below it for a full page of this stuff.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M23OckGlh4

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I don't know what this one is, but in my search I found out about this.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Seriously. When Spock died you use a picture of Kirk and quote Bones.

When Roger Moore dies you use Connery and quote Lazenby: "This never happened to the other guy".

Get your poo poo together, meme thread. :colbert:

Next time Spock dies you use this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dULOjT9GYdQ

but edit in like some lazy town funky hair aliens or something

Royal W
Jun 20, 2008

Jamesman posted:

I don't know what this one is, but in my search I found out about this.

What, at the same time?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Aw no, Alex Jones is ruining Overwatch now? :(

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎

Mierenneuker posted:

I loved his role in Hot Fuzz.
Is this what it feels like to be triggered?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

he shouldn't have broken the law :colbert:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Cumslut1895 posted:

he shouldn't have broken the law :colbert:

He didn't. He got de-gloved at his factory job and, in order to save his hand from being amputated, they sewed it into his stomach until it regrew enough tissue to accept a skin graft.

Love Live the New Flesh

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Jamesman posted:

He didn't. He got de-gloved at his factory job and, in order to save his hand from being amputated, they sewed it into his stomach until it regrew enough tissue to accept a skin graft.

Love Live the New Flesh

It was even weirder than that. After they put his hand into the stomach pouch, the existing belly flesh fused to the mangled hand. Then they cut off the belly flesh since it was now hand-flesh. So he got a tummy tuck out of it, as well as a new boxing glove hand. And apparently he's going to get more surgeries to refine the whole thing and give him fingers.

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It was even weirder than that. After they put his hand into the stomach pouch, the existing belly flesh fused to the mangled hand. Then they cut off the belly flesh since it was now hand-flesh. So he got a tummy tuck out of it, as well as a new boxing glove hand. And apparently he's going to get more surgeries to refine the whole thing and give him fingers.

*body horror intensifies*

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's poo poo like this that makes me hate playing Sabbat.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
And the same will happen to you if you misbehave

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Moving swiftly on...

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

And that's why you always leave a note

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
There was at least one person who was at that concert that said "That was amazing. I could die happy now." then was SUPER PISSED that they hadn't discovered their magic powers sooner in life.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Folk's, memes are good.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Stoatbringer posted:

Moving swiftly on...

Why do people always talk about the future having flying cars? I'm sick of this poo poo. Are you an idiot? Flying cars have been around for 100 years. They're called "airplanes". And "helicopters". Maybe you've heard of them??

But those look different to cars, you say? Well maybe it's loving natural that machines which push against the ground and machines which push against the air would have different designs to solve such different problems. If you were to invent a "flying car" (and it's been done before) you'd just be making an airplane/helicopter that artificially and inefficiently resembles a car for no good reason.

But not everyone can own a plane, like people own cars? Well that's because cars will always, ALWAYS be more efficient than aircraft for short distances. There's no reason to spend so much energy not touching the ground. No matter how cheap "flying cars" could get in your weird imagined future, cars will be cheaper for the average person. So there is no realistic future where the Jetsons becomes reality.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DontMockMySmock posted:

Why do people always talk about the future having flying cars? I'm sick of this poo poo. Are you an idiot? Flying cars have been around for 100 years. They're called "airplanes". And "helicopters". Maybe you've heard of them??

But those look different to cars, you say? Well maybe it's loving natural that machines which push against the ground and machines which push against the air would have different designs to solve such different problems. If you were to invent a "flying car" (and it's been done before) you'd just be making an airplane/helicopter that artificially and inefficiently resembles a car for no good reason.

But not everyone can own a plane, like people own cars? Well that's because cars will always, ALWAYS be more efficient than aircraft for short distances. There's no reason to spend so much energy not touching the ground. No matter how cheap "flying cars" could get in your weird imagined future, cars will be cheaper for the average person. So there is no realistic future where the Jetsons becomes reality.

Huh.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

DontMockMySmock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqltVZ6IVKM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

DontMockMySmock posted:

planes and copters are not cars though