Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

It's weird because I am basically a survivor who wins with no one so I don't quite know how this game ends

welp, you hosed us around to get our cop killed so please refer to my red text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hehehe

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Huh yeah that would probably explain it better wouldn't it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Hey Inf, it's massclaim time, let's play some night-action bingo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Fwiw I do have a lot of setup info. There is 1 scum left I had a once a game ability to change anyone's flip to whatever I chose I did quid who was a scum aligned cop??

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Fwiw I do have a lot of setup info. There is 1 scum left I had a once a game ability to change anyone's flip to whatever I chose I did quid who was a scum aligned cop??

:lol: why would you even do that you crack me up Kash

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
##vote Kash

##honor Gulag

Gulag was pushing the "Kash is lying" thing well before I caught on, and I can see why he'd be suspicious of me. I would, at this point, believe his Miller claim. I haven't ruled out that this is an elaborate bus but on balance I think it's really unlikely.

I'd also put an honor vote on Bif or Mags but I don't see myself voting someone else today for obvious reasons.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Flying Leatherman posted:

##vote Kash

##honor Gulag

Gulag was pushing the "Kash is lying" thing well before I caught on, and I can see why he'd be suspicious of me. I would, at this point, believe his Miller claim. I haven't ruled out that this is an elaborate bus but on balance I think it's really unlikely.

I'd also put an honor vote on Bif or Mags but I don't see myself voting someone else today for obvious reasons.

Gulag was pushing the "kash is 3p" how would he know I'm 3P if he's town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

Gulag was pushing the "kash is 3p" how would he know I'm 3P if he's town

lol where

also how would he know if he was scum either

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

please ignore mystical third party 64

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Bifauxnen posted:

lol where

also how would he know if he was scum either

scum know the other humans presumably? Maybe they can recruit me?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Kash I'm glad you're not Town so all the mean things you've said in this game plausibly don't count.

##Vote Kashuno
##Honor Mr. F!

I roleblocked myself last night just because my PM mentioned it as possible and I wanted to see if it made something unexpected happen. It did not, as far as I know. My result was "success", although that is a paradox.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't believe Kash here. He literally claimed seeing dead. He's done this once before, as scum failing to fakeclaim. How does Atrus fit flavor? WE ARE NOT ON MYST.

FL's claim also kinda suspect. We had a doctor "flip." One kill every night thus, and two doctors seems much. Kash definitely much worse though.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Lumpen posted:

Kash I'm glad you're not Town so all the mean things you've said in this game plausibly don't count.

##Vote Kashuno
##Honor Mr. F!

I roleblocked myself last night just because my PM mentioned it as possible and I wanted to see if it made something unexpected happen. It did not, as far as I know. My result was "success", although that is a paradox.

That's true I like you Lumpen :shobon:

Podima posted:

I don't believe Kash here. He literally claimed seeing dead. He's done this once before, as scum failing to fakeclaim. How does Atrus fit flavor? WE ARE NOT ON MYST.

FL's claim also kinda suspect. We had a doctor "flip." One kill every night thus, and two doctors seems much. Kash definitely much worse though.

I've made 8000 claims so far this game maybe I just stopped keeping track

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Okay there it is thanks. I roleblocked Gulag in case, so he didn't do kill.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Oh yeah the dead guy. That was a fake claim

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
##honor bif

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Kash

Buckle up folks. It's time for the wild ride to start.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:getin:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

don't honor me, please. I'd prefer to use my silly ability to help track bus shenanigans.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Good riddance, Kashuno!

VOTECOUNT FOR DAY 4

Kashuno (5): Bifauxnen, Moatillata, Mr. F!, Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman, Lumpen, Kashuno

Not Voting (4): Bifauxnen, GulagDolls, Infinitum, Podima

WITH 9 ALIVE, IT'S 5 VOTES TO CONSUME. THE CURRENT DEADLINE IS May 23rd, 2017 at 6 p.m. PDT -- THAT'S IN ABOUT 13 hours, 18 minutes.

THE WRETCHED INTRUDERS HAVE YET TO BE ELIMINATED.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##Vote Kashuno
##Honor Mr. F!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Inf get back to those dicks

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TOO LATE FOR YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:black101: GLORIOUS HONOUR VOTE :black101:

GulagDolls (3) - Bifauxnen, Flying Leatherman, Mr. F
Bifauxnen (2) - Moatillata, Podima
Mr. F (1) - Lumpen

TERRIBLE COWARDS: GulagDolls, Infinitum, Kashuno

WHAT HASTE! WHAT ACTION! BRAVERY OR FOOLISHNESS? ONLY TIME WILL TELL!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is there twilight posting allowed

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Is there twilight posting allowed

NO!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Bifauxnen posted:

oh yeah don't forget honor votes first before hammer btw

I'd like to wait just a bit before casting mine though, some last lingering paranoia I gotta work through

GULAGDOLLS has been given full rights to the ability to Cop.

As Tau Squad retreats, the identity of the mysterious young woman is revealed: Charlie Strand.

Meanwhile, and I'm glad I asked Asiina (who the gently caress is Asiina?) about this first

ahem

"nobody died lol"

6 PM PDT Wednesday.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

hi all, pera opened the thread just so I could post the next recap:

Bifauxnen posted:

Previously, on peraMYST: No Murders, No Bamboozles, only some butt grabbing and a bit more graverobbing.

Once the power came back on, people were ready to move around again and Tim Yamashita wanted to “start some chaos.” Thus began The Battle of Two Arrows.

Timmy fired Arrow #1 from the observatory, aiming at Verus who was standing around the library just minding his own business. It missed, but Verus ran over to retaliate. They ended up in a dramatic duel to the death!

Both men had trained in the martial arts, but Tim couldn’t match up to Verus’ real-world experience fighting on the streets. But at least Tim fought to the end for what he believed in... starting drama and trolling Verus. With his last breaths, he threw wild accusations of Verus being a spy. Tim didn’t even get a burial as Verus literally threw his dead rear end off the island.

And during the battle, a surge of adrenaline suddenly struck everyone on the expedition, as if egging them on to go on the offensive. It was some kind of injection from their communicators! Who or what was behind this?!

The adrenaline still wasn’t enough though, for alleged pacifist and religious icon Sara Friedricks. She shot Arrow #2 but it harmlessly plinked off Corn Crowell, official tank of the expedition. Chell retaliated fiercely to make sure she shut that poo poo down. She stopped short of killing Sara, but things were not going well for Team Religious Nutters.

Meanwhile, Kaywinnet ignored the battle and left the observatory, alone. This was not a good move, since she was still wounded, and she ran into someone who was much more effective in their attack…

Spoilers: With Sage D’ni Cultist Timmy and Genius Star Expert Kaywinnet both dead in the same day, any hope of opening some cool optional secret puzzle died along with them. Great work, everybody!

MURDERS: 2 BAMBOOZLES: 2

Over at the shore the Carters and Schelene were still off in their own little group, fetching Inventor Supplies. Annie and Lea were especially spooked by this murder of a fellow intellectual. They used the materials they gathered to invent a new contraption called the Slug Claw, which would attach to Schelene’s bow and allow her to grapple and scale things, like the bigass tree. They hoped this would help them set an ambush, but even better would be exposing Agent Anastasia as a murderer, so others would help bring her to justice. But just when Annie thought she could pin Kaywinnet’s death on their enemy… someone else confessed to the crime?!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
[Proper update will be a bit -- but Podima is dead; roleblocker is up for honorvote,]

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

GulagDolls posted:

please ignore mystical third party 64

im sorry, its my fault really, for not following this post up with the necessary mathematical equation

mystical third party 64 = kashuno

i hope that clears up any misunderstandings and prevents future brain failures

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

n e way bug brains i used my cop power and determined that moat is, like me, a human.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GulagDolls posted:

n e way bug brains i used my cop power and determined that moat is, like me, a human.

Well, NOT like you, right? Cause you're a miller, right? And Moat's an invader, right?

GulagDolls posted:

im sorry, its my fault really, for not following this post up with the necessary mathematical equation

mystical third party 64 = kashuno

i hope that clears up any misunderstandings and prevents future brain failures

And you knew this then how, exactly?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Also whoever received a message last night should please post it for everyone.

and the rest of you should massclaim ESPECIALLY INF OR I WILL MIND CRUSH YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I submitted a roleblock on Flying Leatherman and I assume it was successful but I did not get a PM saying whether it was or not.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lumpen posted:

I submitted a roleblock on Flying Leatherman and I assume it was successful but I did not get a PM saying whether it was or not.

oh right, I haven't got one about my ability yet either, maybe we should be waiting a bit after all huh :v:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Inf and Moat and Gulag can still fullclaim though, maybe Mr F too to confirm if he only had the 1-shot

Gulag I'm especially interested in your flavor claim

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: SKREEE SKREEE SKREE SKREE :argh: :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Podima posted:

:ghost: SKREEE SKREEE SKREE SKREE :argh: :ghost: