Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

KILL RF BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD

I'm not sure of this, Flam said literally nothing for two days. RF has at least some content and actually said he was hungover to gently caress yesterday, which is something I can appreciate.

I'd like for him to at least get a word or two in edgewise before we mercilessly beat him to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Listen you fucker we killed scum BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD KILL RF AND YT

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Flying Leatherman posted:

Flamander, Apple, Scum Vigilante Mason, has died Day 3.

Day 3 continues.

Get 'em, boys! And lmao at Flam loving over his scum team by not posting.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Flam was my mason buddy. We had a nightly mandatory vig. Based on the mechanic, I initially gave him some town credit since it would seem very strong to have a scum in that masonry since they could just kill me N1 and have two kills. But they didn't so who knows. Since it was a mandatory vig, my intention was to kill bad players and/or lurkers early until strong scum evidence presented itself to avoid unnecessary collateral damage to the town and not be a de-facto SK. I killed Krell N1. I wanted to kill stickup last night, but Flam showed up in the mason doc to tell me that he would rather kill DB. In light of his flip, this makes me suspicious of Stickup. I wasn't planning to reveal any of this until later but I assume scum knows it anyways so better to put all the info out in the open.

##vote stickup

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kill the free kill first.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Opop is generally a good player and while he hasn't contributed much so far, I don't want to kill him today.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Kill the free kill

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wow kash rude

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Kill the free kill

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why are we not killing RF?

##vote RF

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why am I not posting much?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

The answer to this, and other questions, will surely be at the bottom of this bottle of beer

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
my man.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

tpink posted:

Also, this line of thinking doesn't really make sense to me - my being more of a dick is suspicious to you because you think it indicates scum? If I were scum, why would I be antagonizing people, especially if my normal play is chill and relaxed? That seems exactly backwards.

Breaking from your usual demeanor and casting shade on the person casing you, rather than the case, is scummy to me. I'm a dick whether I'm town or scum, that in of itself has no bearing on alignment

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
And the fact that you suddenly changed your tone when I called you on it suggests that the tone was manufactured

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Holy poo poo I should have checked this thread out of the gate. ##vote RF

Blood for the blood god, lynch for the lynch throne. Lynch all lurkers.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Slamburger posted:

Flam was my mason buddy. We had a nightly mandatory vig. Based on the mechanic, I initially gave him some town credit since it would seem very strong to have a scum in that masonry since they could just kill me N1 and have two kills. But they didn't so who knows. Since it was a mandatory vig, my intention was to kill bad players and/or lurkers early until strong scum evidence presented itself to avoid unnecessary collateral damage to the town and not be a de-facto SK. I killed Krell N1. I wanted to kill stickup last night, but Flam showed up in the mason doc to tell me that he would rather kill DB. In light of his flip, this makes me suspicious of Stickup. I wasn't planning to reveal any of this until later but I assume scum knows it anyways so better to put all the info out in the open.

##vote stickup

This post is good information, but actually makes me think you are scum not stickup. What do you have to say for yourself? What's your reasoning for killing krell night 1? Did you lose your power like (I think ssv? He lost tracker when his mason bro died right?) OR are you a serial killer? Lots of this doesn't add up tbh

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Maybe I'm just really misunderstanding what you are saying here, but I kinda don't believe much of it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hi I'm actually contributing though, I think your guys' bloodlust is misdirected here

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The only reason my post count is low is I was away that first weekend for a wedding. I have put forward a good case on Bif and have done more work than a lot of other people.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Ok you can contribute a flip for us

namaste

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Your Personal Muse posted:

Breaking from your usual demeanor and casting shade on the person casing you, rather than the case, is scummy to me. I'm a dick whether I'm town or scum, that in of itself has no bearing on alignment

Your Personal Muse posted:

And the fact that you suddenly changed your tone when I called you on it suggests that the tone was manufactured

I am not a nearly good enough Mafia player to change my tone artificially like that. For better or worse, my tone in Mafia game reflects whatever I'm feeling at the time.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I'm in favor of not killing RF now that he is here and is going to hopefully post more.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Retro Futurist posted:

The only reason my post count is low is I was away that first weekend for a wedding. I have put forward a good case on Bif and have done more work than a lot of other people.

##unvote that's fair.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Also sort of weird that Infi has been MIA (which is unusual for him) but popped back up now and is pushing for chain lynches.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

That is weird

Why would he do that?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

OK Kash is annoying me in the other thread so I will reveal his terrible terrible secret as a penalty

He's my mason partner

He's Choc Fudge
I'm Vanilla

Together we are the Worlds Most Generic Sundae

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

I am a golden god :honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk::honk:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pls dont talk about ongoing games you gently caress aaa

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Fuckin foight me

in bed

where I am now going to sleep

:ducksiren: DREAM BATTLE :ducksiren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I am not gonna get in your bad inf

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I don't know what Infi is doing but I don't like it one bit. Also still hasn't unvoted RF despite him showing up.

##vote Infi

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
RF I get what you're saying and I respect it but :killing:

tpink posted:

I don't know what Infi is doing but I don't like it one bit. Also still hasn't unvoted RF despite him showing up.

##vote Infi

This is scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

This is scum

http://i.imgur.com/d48uoQU.mp4

##vote tpink

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
No dude kill RF first.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Y tho

Also I could get behind tpink. His position on me reads like I literally just showed up now and wasn't active yesterday

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
RF full claim

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

No dude kill RF first.

oh roight

it's 2am.

zz time

##vote RF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Mayor Glowku posted:

This post is good information, but actually makes me think you are scum not stickup. What do you have to say for yourself? What's your reasoning for killing krell night 1? Did you lose your power like (I think ssv? He lost tracker when his mason bro died right?) OR are you a serial killer? Lots of this doesn't add up tbh

What do I have to say for myself about what? You thinking I'm scum? You think we were in a two-scum Vigging masonry? That doesn't make sense. You think I'm SK? Why wouldn't I just kill Flam immediately? I certainly wouldn't have made this claim as a SK and drew a likely NK from the scum. I'm town.
:sun:

My reason for killing Krell is he sucks and if I have the ability to remove him from a game I'm playing I will do it, since I think thats a pro-town move regardless of his alignment.

And I still have my vig, I confirmed it with the mod. I am required to kill someone tonight. If you think this is a dangerous ability to have around, you can get rid of me, or hope the scum do it for you. Alternatively, we could agree to NL and I will bind myself to killing the vote leader. This has a few downsides such as less information for night actions (delays the flip) and the potential for scum fuckery (roleblock me, scum doctor etc). Or just let me do my thing and I'll try my best to shoot a scum each night and we'll see what happens.
:clint:

• Locked thread