Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink has also shown up to contribute by now, it's almost as if the people pushing for lurker cases don't actually have anything to go on!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure Kash is scum in my masondoc because I legit do not have any ability listed other than just being masonpals

The thought of an Inf/Kash masondoc is giving me loving chills rn

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

Actually I'm pretty sure Kash is scum in my masondoc because I legit do not have any ability listed other than just being masonpals

Why does being vanilla mean kash is scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

The thought of an Inf/Kash masondoc is giving me loving chills rn

I'd link it if it doesn't get us modkilled

I made it all pretty

SirSamVimes posted:

Why does being vanilla mean kash is scum

Because I'm assuming each masondoc has at least one person with a power or a shared power, as has pretty much been seen across the board thus far, and the fact I have none (and am town) and Kash hasn't filled me in on anything.. yeah.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Why would I full claim anything?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

But seriously

Infinitum posted:

Please free-dunk RF if he doesn't full claim, so we can dunk tpink afterwards

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Infinitum posted:

I made it all pretty

Because I'm assuming each masondoc has at least one person with a power or a shared power, as has pretty much been seen across the board thus far, and the fact I have none (and am town) and Kash hasn't filled me in on anything.. yeah.

This is like the most insane nonsense thing I've read in this game

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Infinitum posted:

I made it all pretty

Why would you assume that like literally the first 3 flips had nothing

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

Why would I full claim anything?

Cause you're free-lynchable and it's about the only reason to keep you about and speeds up play?

Like even my disinterested rear end has managed to stay above the post count free dunk quota, so you don't get to claim the "I've been contributing" card.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Infinitum posted:

I made it all pretty

Read the op, brah.

Flying Leatherman posted:

Welcome to Flavorful Mafia, a closed-setup, moderate-flavor game for 18 players. This was an initially-whimsical concept that kinda spun out of control at some point along the design curve and became what it is now. Please note that the setup is fairly experimental, so if you prefer standard games this one may not be for you. You'll be paired with another player in the game in an unconfirmed masonry. Some of you will just be masons. Some of you will be masons with a power role. It may not be in your best interest to claim your flavor or role!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Slam can you shoot either Inf or Kash please :v:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

Slam can you shoot either Inf or Kash please :v:

Seconded.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Infinitum posted:

Like even my disinterested rear end has managed to stay above the post count free dunk quota, so you don't get to claim the "I've been contributing" card.

Again, I spent three days out of town. We've been over this man. I've also made actual cases, unlike you. Your main contributions are "YPM is scum because he's posted the most" and "Kill RF because we can"

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Wait why do we want to shoot kash I like kash he said he didn't want to kill me yesterday

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

drowned in pussy juice posted:

This is like the most insane nonsense thing I've read in this game

It's not nonsense, it's a really pretty masondoc :(

Retro Futurist posted:

Again, I spent three days out of town. We've been over this man. I've also made actual cases, unlike you. Your main contributions are "YPM is scum because he's posted the most" and "Kill RF because we can"

Both valid points

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

And for that matter you have completely stopped caring about YPM,

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Retro Futurist posted:

And for that matter you have completely stopped caring about YPM,

"It was a really lovely theory"
"Why have you stopped caring about your really lovely theory?"

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Watch out lads

Sharp as a whip this one

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Wait why do we want to shoot kash

~WIFOM~

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Holy crap you guys went off the rails. I'm on the side of murder RF as yeah I guess he's posting but it's bad posting. I think it's super weird infi claimed his mason partner... still confused on that. I think stickup is the correct vote after all this ##vote stickup

Stickup was the one flam didn't want to kill right? Sorry I'm boozing

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Stickup was the one flam didn't want to kill right? Sorry I'm boozing

yeah, congrats even while drunk you managed to read the thread more accurately than Inf

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum have you deliberately set up an inane shitposting meta so when you roll scum, you can continue to inanely shitpost as the perfect disguise

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

You can tell me. My country is next to yours, that makes me trustworthy

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Tbh while I don't mind the stickup lunch, I'm trying to unpack the fact that we didn't have a scum kill that night, slam killed db, nobody else died, something is weird and the idea that SSV sold out his tracker buddy is doing something crazy to my guts

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah, congrats even while drunk you managed to read the thread more accurately than Inf

Thanks I try. I'm still suspect of you too!

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Tbh while I don't mind the stickup lunch, I'm trying to unpack the fact that we didn't have a scum kill that night, slam killed db, nobody else died, something is weird and the idea that SSV sold out his tracker buddy is doing something crazy to my guts

Unless you can give me a good reason to vote someone else, stickup is my option. I'm honestly fine with slam too just because how suspect it is

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think I can really make an alternate case that isn't mostly circumstantial, I'm just trying to get out my weird feelings about what's going on

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The idea that slam is just lying scum is pretty probable as well I guess although it's a ballsy scum play

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Infinitum posted:

"It was a really lovely theory"
"Why have you stopped caring about your really lovely theory?"

Yes.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote this is a stickup I dont know why this games so quiet but today feels [i]important[/b] I'm not sure I buy an every day vig in the first place but if stickup flips scum, I want to kill SSV, and if he flips town I reckon slamburger is next

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I feel like the best pick is ##vote infinitum

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Inf is being scummy but imo all this poo poo around DB and slamburger has me insanely interested, I'll switch to him to prevent a nolynch but I think there is something way fishier here than infs posts & giant avatar

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SirSamVimes posted:

I feel like the best pick is ##vote infinitum

I wouldn't mind if the vig took a shot at him, especially if the vig is mandatory!

But seems like a waste to try and actually build a lynch on Inf when it's mostly based on him not reading stuff and that annoying people. It doesn't exactly let us analyze people's pushes and strategies as much as this interesting case on Stickup.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Inf is being scummy but imo all this poo poo around DB and slamburger has me insanely interested, I'll switch to him to prevent a nolynch but I think there is something way fishier here than infs posts & giant avatar

this is like the first correct thing you've posted all game lol

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bifauxnen posted:

this is like the first correct thing you've posted all game lol

i don't mind being spectacularly wrong in hindsight as town bc it usually means I live way longer in game

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Bifauxnen posted:

I wouldn't mind if the vig took a shot at him, especially if the vig is mandatory!

But seems like a waste to try and actually build a lynch on Inf when it's mostly based on him not reading stuff and that annoying people. It doesn't exactly let us analyze people's pushes and strategies as much as this interesting case on Stickup.

Yeah I would rather see him vigged, but he's the scummiest person I can think of. I'm gonna go reread the vote leaders.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Zzzz DUMMIES ##vote stickup

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote stickup

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer