Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Zesty posted:

Yep. A lot of those are pure racism. Hilarious.

Which ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
A few of those are clearly fake and even if you claim they aren't, you think Racist stereotypes are okay if someone else says it about themselves.

quote:

"I think a lot of people were thinking in those terms and hadn't been able to say it. By the way, I've never done that joke again, ever, and I probably never will," says Rock. "'Cause some people that were racist thought they had license to say friend of the family. So, I'm done with that routine."

It's the same thing. I know this makes you uncomfortable to have someone suggest you're crossing a line. Don't stress it. Just recognize it's racist stereotypes that you're sharing and maybe it's not as okay as you thought at first glance.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
god shut uppppp

not the correct thread

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

morallyobjected posted:

what if they were also photoshopped in by a POC?

They have access to photoshop now?!?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zesty posted:

A few of those are clearly fake and even if you claim they aren't, you think Racist stereotypes are okay if someone else says it about themselves.

It's the same thing. I know this makes you uncomfortable to have someone suggest you're crossing a line. Don't stress it. Just recognize it's racist stereotypes that you're sharing and maybe it's not as okay as you thought at first glance.

Yes, tell PoC how they should speak about themselves.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
Woosh.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Zesty posted:

And then he's done that routine again.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Well I for one have learned a valuable lesson today.

Way to lecture some person named dumb. in PYF.

Now post some funny pictures, pictures of comedians dont count as funny.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Paladinus posted:

I don't know if that's the case because I can't find examples of it. It wouldn't render his point in that quote invalid though.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

You should preach on the subway zesty

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
http://i.imgur.com/f4TfZBe.mp4

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

For those that don't know, that's the Montenegro Prime Minister at NATO that Trump is pushing out of the way.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zesty posted:

For those that don't know, that's the Montenegro Prime Minister at NATO that Trump is pushing out of the way.

he handled it with incredible grace as well, even thanking orangy mcasshole.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

jesus...

:ughh:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Where?

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

He makes some jokes about Caitlin Jenner in his new Netflix special and certain people are acting like he announced he wanted to start rounding up the jews and fire up the gas chamber.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

BrianBoitano posted:

Not a funny picture, but

This was a cool post and I learned some poo poo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

It's like looking into a mirror.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

dumb. posted:

It's like looking into a mirror.

Turn on your monitor

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

This dude's soul has faded out a long time ago

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Edit: Nope, I changed my mind. I don't care that much about overly sensitive people on the comedy forums that have been known for nearly two decades for humor that pushes the envelope. Here is a picture.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 03:23 on May 26, 2017

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Zesty posted:

Yep. A lot of those are pure racism. Hilarious.

Kids aren't supposed to do this. They're probably in a huge amount of pain and going to be end up being unable to live. This is abuse.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Is it racist if I say, "I relate to this genetically," in regards to white stereotypes?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

tactlessbastard posted:

He makes some jokes about Caitlin Jenner in his new Netflix special and certain people are acting like he announced he wanted to start rounding up the jews and fire up the gas chamber.

That's not the "there are black people and there are niggers" bit, though.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Accretionist posted:

Is it racist if I say, "I relate to this genetically," in regards to white stereotypes?

Dude, it's impossible to be racist against yourself.

Or is it???

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Mogomra posted:

Or is it???

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L104LViQeIw

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Mogomra posted:

Or is it???

being able to make jokes about Asian stereotypes is like half the fun of being Asian so I dunno what that guy's problem is

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Fat dudes making fun of themselves is pretty racist too. Also Big and Tall stores are racist.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

morallyobjected posted:

being able to make jokes about Asian stereotypes is like half the fun of being Asian so I dunno what that guy's problem is

Their problem is an inability to deal with nuance and venue recognition. Pretty sure it's autism.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

morallyobjected posted:

what if they were also photoshopped in by a POC?

Humor does not exist...

In this POC-jo

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
"SWEEP THE LEG!" -some racist highschooler

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
True Fact: The Karate Kid was a conflict-seeking psycho

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

funmanguy posted:

"SWEEP THE LEG!" -some racist highschooler

better tell Aziz Ansari and Hasan Minaj to stop making brown jokes

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

morallyobjected posted:

this

edit: I bet that guy's problem is overcompensating for white guilt

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 06:24 on May 26, 2017

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Accretionist posted:

True Fact: The Karate Kid was a conflict-seeking psycho

Yup. Dude deserved every rear end kicking he got in that movie. Still a great movie though.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

morallyobjected posted:

100% this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
The only race I like is nascar