Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Shame to throw all of your winnings away on a guy who is going to get KO'd

Check the thread name son.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
we did it jase - you and me riding into the sunset

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Good job to everyone who followed their heart and won

Max Awfuls
Sep 10, 2011

Max Awfuls posted:

20 euros bet on a parlay of Edgar, Maia, Joanna and Stipe to make 165 back.

:homebrew:

I know this pales in comparison but just pretend I put a k in front of the numbers.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Thats actually a really impressive parlay. Those are my vices and i try to stay away. Congrats.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

jase1 posted:

Check the thread name son.

I think it was my comment that got the thread name changed a while ago. Congrats on the huge night last night!

Also, can INRI have $300?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Max Awfuls posted:

:homebrew:

I know this pales in comparison but just pretend I put a k in front of the numbers.

That's really cool, congrats!

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Eat This Glob posted:

I think it was my comment that got the thread name changed a while ago. Congrats on the huge night last night!

Also, can INRI have $300?

seems like a good time to ask. .. so ill wait and choose my moment

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I know it's a little premature but if the cavs win the the NBA title again this year I will make more money than I ever have on any bet so that brings me to Robbie Lawler in July. He made me a shitload of money over the years so I am gonna make a huge bet on him most likely 30 or 40 grand but only if the cavs win the finals. So root for the cavs then root for cowboy to see me lose a shitload of money.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
gently caress that I want to see Robbie Lawler do Robbie Lawler things.

Edit: I could also use $300.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Tezcatlipoca posted:

gently caress that I want to see Robbie Lawler do Robbie Lawler things.

Edit: I could also use $300.

You have play me in pool for it.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

jase1 posted:

I know it's a little premature but if the cavs win the the NBA title again this year I will make more money than I ever have on any bet so that brings me to Robbie Lawler in July. He made me a shitload of money over the years so I am gonna make a huge bet on him most likely 30 or 40 grand but only if the cavs win the finals. So root for the cavs then root for cowboy to see me lose a shitload of money.

Is your bet just for the Cavs to win and how much is it?

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

DeimosRising posted:

Is your bet just for the Cavs to win and how much is it?

I have alot of bets on the cavs so let me lay them all out.

First I have 10k on them to win the finals @ +400 that I bet at the beginning of the season. I have another 1k on them to sweep the warriors @ +2500 which I know won't happen but the odds are so loving delicious. I have 1k on james to be finals MVP at +225. I will also be betting each game individually. I am also going to game 3 in Cleveland and will most likely bet a shitload of money that night as well. The cavs and MMA have padded my bankroll for the finals so I am going all out.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I have never wanted jase to win a bet more than that Cavs sweep.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

jase1 posted:

First I have 10k on them to win the finals @ +400 that I bet at the beginning of the season. I have another 1k on them to sweep the warriors @ +2500 which I know won't happen but the odds are so loving delicious. I have 1k on james to be finals MVP at +225. I will also be betting each game individually. I am also going to game 3 in Cleveland and will most likely bet a shitload of money that night as well. The cavs and MMA have padded my bankroll for the finals so I am going all out.

nice

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

jase1 posted:

That's badass

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

jase1 posted:

Good luck though I strongly suspect you'll be a lot poorer (less rich I guess) by the end of the month. I would however prefer to be wrong

I am Otis
Sep 22, 2003

jase1 posted:

My man!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
i just put a hundred dollars on a parlay. jose to beat max, mark hunt to beat tbb, robbie lawler to beat cowboy. paying out $561 if it pops.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Put some money on Holloway.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I don't know about literally betting against Jose Aldo.

The Duck of Death
Nov 19, 2009

I want Aldo to win but Holloway at +120 seems like a decent bet.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im gonna put a small bet on karolina cos shes +300. true claudia will probably win but theyve both only lost to joanna

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat +300 is tempting but i dunno anything about either of them really

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
theres not a whole lot to know really. other than joanna neither of them have fought anyone particularly remarkable, karolinas wins are often splits though. probably gadhela is better all round and itll be a decision but maybe someone in the crowd will shine a laser pen in her eyes or something :mrgw:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i thought karolina looked pretty good losing to jj

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
she did, i remember she hurt her quite badly somewhere in the middle of the fight before joanna took over. gadhela looked pretty good losing to joanna twice also and she seems more consistent but theyre both roughly as accomplished as eachother. anyway +300 seems high

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Skip My Posts posted:

i thought karolina looked pretty good losing to jj

You should rewatch it.

Edit: KK landed that one big punch and still almost lost the round. She also got her rear end thoroughly kicked in every other round. Joanna made her look bad.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 1, 2017

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
to me she just seemed like a worse version of jj, i havent seen the fight since it happened tho so could be way off

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i'd rewatch it but i'm gonna watch aldo-frankie 1 and holloway-pettis instead

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Those are way more interesting fights anyway.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
those are really good odds for KK. i would probably bet on her anywhere at +180 or above

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

those are really good odds for KK. i would probably bet on her anywhere at +180 or above

claudia just made weight with clothes on. i never expected kk to be able to win in a 3 round fight with claudia, but if claudia has worked hard on conditioning i like her chances even less.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
thinking i'll toss some cash on klaudia since she is +300 and on holloway just for fun

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
degenerate gambling ftw

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

degenerate gambling ftw

true

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

jase1 posted:

As someone from Oakland, I wish I could take bets against you so bad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Skip My Posts posted:

thinking i'll toss some cash on klaudia since she is +300 and on holloway just for fun

vaginal facsimile posted:

Put some money on Holloway.

Congrats you two!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Thank you I'm 60 dollars richer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Fozzy The Bear posted:

As someone from Oakland, I wish I could take bets against you so bad.

I took the under in game 1 which covered my loss on the sweeps bet and then some. I now have the cavs +9 for this next game. I don't even think the cavs wins this game but I do believe it will be close after some adjustments made by coach Lebron and his assistant Ty Lue.