Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd really like to hear how much they've collaborated with Blizzard as far as the network infrastructure goes. There are gripes I've had about Blizzard in the past, but I've generally felt like their games 'worked' pretty well outside of some notable exceptions (Launch day Diablo 3).

If they could just straight up do their Bungie thing on gameplay and crib a lot on the anti-cheat and network side from Blizzard, I'd be pretty happy

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!
So I'm just installing updates after 9 months away from my PS4. Whats the first thing I should do to get up to speed before D2 comes out?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maker Of Shoes posted:

i would like a tick box that says "games on this continent plz tia"

FishBulb posted:

Choosing your server from a browser sounds like some Pc garbage to me

You mean like notable good game Rocket League

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

eonwe posted:

I'd really like to hear how much they've collaborated with Blizzard as far as the network infrastructure goes. There are gripes I've had about Blizzard in the past, but I've generally felt like their games 'worked' pretty well outside of some notable exceptions (Launch day Diablo 3).

If they could just straight up do their Bungie thing on gameplay and crib a lot on the anti-cheat and network side from Blizzard, I'd be pretty happy

unranked SBMM

lol

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

FishBulb posted:

Choosing your server from a browser sounds like some Pc garbage to me

By choose your server, I mean "choose which region you want to play in," not which specific server. For instance, in Titanfall 2, you can pick which regional data center you want to use.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Schizotek posted:

So I'm just installing updates after 9 months away from my PS4. Whats the first thing I should do to get up to speed before D2 comes out?

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Schizotek posted:

Come to terms with your character's face

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Pretty much the only thing to do between now and launch of D2 is to turn the PC crowd from a bunch of tight-assed sperglords to a solid krew of their own

it might be our toughest task yet

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
You actually have to finish a certain quest to save your character face for next game iirc

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

All you need to do is beat the Year 1 campaign, which you can do in like a day.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Darth Windu posted:

You actually have to finish a certain quest to save your character face for next game iirc

Why would I possibly care

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Pretty much the only thing to do between now and launch of D2 is to turn the PC crowd from a bunch of tight-assed sperglords to a solid krew of their own

it might be our toughest task yet

im just gonna have a fun time IMO

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

FishBulb posted:

Why would I possibly care

I wasn't talking to you!!!!!

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

eonwe posted:

im just gonna have a fun time IMO

Solid plan

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im kinda thinking some people don't get your guys' unique posting style, that might be the problem!!!!

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Maaaan I was playing titanfall 2 the last couple of nights good god almighty was it a hootin good time! I'm hootin for a shootin!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
There's nothing unique in this world anymore

How do I get lots of fusion rifles for this quest

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Darth Windu posted:

This sounds like a punishment

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Why would anyone actually care about their face when you're going to be wearing your robot helmet all the time. I busted my rear end for this robot helmet, I'm not enabling Remove Helmet in the tower. gently caress that!

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
http://i.imgur.com/9dqnNgH.gifv

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Policenaut posted:

Why would anyone actually care about their face when you're going to be wearing your robot helmet all the time. I busted my rear end for this robot helmet, I'm not enabling Remove Helmet in the tower. gently caress that!

My robot face look cool

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

what tool do you use to make these

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
I use PicGIF, found it on the Mac App Store. Moist uses something else on his windows machine that's much better i think. There's a couple websites that let you do it as well

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
cool. those are really funny.

oh ya, how do you guys communicate. do you use in game voip, or like discord or something

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
We have a Slack and then we party up 16 deep in party chat whenever we're online

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

We have a Slack and then we party up 16 deep in party chat whenever we're online

16 deep is my street name

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

Sdoots posted:

16 deep is my street name

Sweet of you to use your mom's maiden name

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?

gotta carry that torch my dude

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
I've got 37 gigs of Destiny clips saved on my Ps4. Apparently, that's not a lot according to Bettyspaghetti, but none the less I have a lot of boring 5 min chunks of footage to watch until I get to the 20-30 seconds of actual content I wanted to save in the first place.

A lot of it.... Is not good. But I'm gonna at least share some of it anyway because watching my own sloppy game play beats playing this dead gay game.

I'm pretty positive I already shared my clip of killing three dudes with one headshot in gif form, but I'm sharing it again via YouTube.

https://youtu.be/OjdbpSk0iwI

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Darth Windu posted:

This is dumb as hell and I hope they have better face options for D2 because I want to play pretty princess dress up with even more hairstyles and customization.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

DrNutt posted:

This is dumb as hell and I hope they have better face options for D2 because I want to play pretty princess dress up with even more hairstyles and customization.
Yeah, I'm pretty goddamn sick and tired of my characters ugly mug by now. Curt Kobain, Space Wizard seemed funny to me three years ago but now I wish that you could alter your characters face and hair.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I can't remember the last time I saw my character's face

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
My Hunter and Titan look great but my female Warlock is fugly as poo poo. Maybe that's lore friendly though?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

el B posted:

I've got 37 gigs of Destiny clips saved on my Ps4. Apparently, that's not a lot according to Bettyspaghetti, but none the less I have a lot of boring 5 min chunks of footage to watch until I get to the 20-30 seconds of actual content I wanted to save in the first place.

A lot of it.... Is not good. But I'm gonna at least share some of it anyway because watching my own sloppy game play beats playing this dead gay game.

I'm pretty positive I already shared my clip of killing three dudes with one headshot in gif form, but I'm sharing it again via YouTube.

https://youtu.be/OjdbpSk0iwI

Here's some of my best footage after a lot of gin and Irish whiskey on a weeknight

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I%20Stick%20Dudes/video/31659243

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Policenaut posted:

Only dinguses wear helmets indoors. :colbert:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Here's some of my best footage after a lot of gin and Irish whiskey on a weeknight

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/I%20Stick%20Dudes/video/31659243

I had a teacher in Jr high that would touch all the sides of a doorframe before passing through. She explained that it was ocd, but maybe she was drunk?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Alteisen posted:

Only dinguses wear helmets indoors. :colbert:

He has to, tho, all the time. Doctor's orders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013