Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
Aussie pokemons

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://twitter.com/KingTrillaX/status/867067983176380416

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

It's on his 2008 DVD Kill the Messenger (the tour on it is also from 2008). Which is three years after the retirement comment.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

morallyobjected posted:

better tell Aziz Ansari and Hasan Minaj to stop making brown jokes

wouldn't they need to start making jokes before they can do this?

I only vaguely know who those people are

https://i.imgur.com/MXCEMBV.mp4

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
*pants check, magic the gathering style* yup, those sure were brown jokes

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

One head always tells the truth, one head always lies. You may ask one question

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Is it true that the doggo next to you is a good boy?

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Aston posted:

Who's a good boy?

Edit: Dammit, too slow!

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Aston posted:

Who wants a treat? :colbert:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
You should seen them during mid transformation.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zesty posted:

A few of those are clearly fake and even if you claim they aren't, you think Racist stereotypes are okay if someone else says it about themselves.

It's the same thing. I know this makes you uncomfortable to have someone suggest you're crossing a line. Don't stress it. Just recognize it's racist stereotypes that you're sharing and maybe it's not as okay as you thought at first glance.

My dude. Have you considered that watermelon is delicious?

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oqephlyYK01vnq1cr.mp4#_=_

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_opwy361J7D1r85l5t.mp4#_=_

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Is that supposed to be real? Two kids in makeup make groups of adults run away in terror?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Doctor Malaver posted:

Is that supposed to be real? Two kids in makeup make groups of adults run away in terror?

I don't know if it's "supposed" to be real, but obviously it's not.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"If I asked the _other_ dog, which dog would he indicate is a good boy?" Pet the dog_opposite_ to what's indicated. Regardless of whom you ask, they'll point to the wrong dog.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
"What's 2 + 2?"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bork! :D

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Bane: It wasn't me who climbed the prison walls, it was Talia

Batman: No poo poo

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Now they're making movies out of Funko Pop figures?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Yeah it sucks how all the interesting batman designs for the movie are all different movie chain exclusives.

At least the Alamo Drafthouse got the Adam West version in the movie.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The MSJ posted:

Now they're making movies out of Funko Pop figures?

From the creators of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Lego Movie comes Funko POP, the movie!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

marshmallow creep posted:

From the creators of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and Lego Movie comes Funko POP, the movie!

You know it's coming. They are going to do it and there's nothing we can do to stop them.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

They already make (made) short films using the Marvel stuff, but there hasn't been a new one in a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIW-xPHAXzw

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Soulless dead eyes

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

marshmallow creep posted:

Well I mean there's an Emoji movie so why the gently caress not.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Roro posted:

One with Angry Birds also.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Roro posted:

You've only got so many IPs that you can remake. It's a good thing all the good ideas were made from the 30s onward, or there'd be no new ones.

I still wanna see the gritty reboot of Space Jam.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

One with Angry Birds also.

I'm willing to ignore that since it's a movie based on a game and there have been plenty of those over the years. Emojis, though? What the gently caress.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Roro posted:

I'm willing to ignore that since it's a movie based on a game and there have been plenty of those over the years. Emojis, though? What the gently caress.

LoL.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I saw the trailer for the emoji movie and noticed the eggplant emoji was bunched in with "the emojis that never get used" so clearly the writers have no idea what they're doing. 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
When I see an emoji I can't imagine a use for I just assume Japan

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I thought Patrick Stewart voicing a poop was a joke. It's not. Patrick Stewart is voicing a poop.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I know I'm getting old because I see emojis and just think "why can't these kids use words like normal people"

:corsair:

WaffleStomper
Nov 21, 2010

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Roro posted:

Sony is reportedly convinced that the Emoji Movie will be a megahit on a level that will revitalise their movie production company and enable them to dictate terms to Disney regarding use of Marvel characters.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Wheat Loaf posted:

Sony is reportedly convinced that the Emoji Movie will be a megahit on a level that will revitalise their movie production company and enable them to dictate terms to Disney regarding use of Marvel characters.

[citation needed] because lol, wut?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Why the hell would Sony be able to tell Disney how to use their properties?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Slime posted:

I thought Patrick Stewart voicing a poop was a joke. It's not. Patrick Stewart is voicing a poop.

I think that's perfect. He's one of the few people who could bring both humour AND class to a role as sentient feces. Because he's THAT loving AWESOME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Leavemywife posted:

Why the hell would Sony be able to tell Disney how to use their properties?

If I remember correctly, the reasoning was that they'll be in a position to get Disney / Marvel Studios to let them use Iron Man et al. in Spider-Man movies they'll make, or something like that.