Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

spog posted:

Pandas have more sex than goons.

Counterpoint: Goons actually manage to produce offspring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Johnny Aztec posted:

Counterpoint: Goons actually manage to produce offspring.

swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

spog posted:

Pandas have more sex than goons.

That's the old goon stereotype though. The new one is the one where you're married to someone who also has depression and the two of you have sexytimes while binge watching Hannibal if you're not both too tired after your 14-hour workday writing javascript for vape pens ($45k/year, thinking of buying a house soon)

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Sounds like heaven.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Oh God I'm still the old model Goon. I need to upgrade

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

swamp waste posted:

That's the old goon stereotype though. The new one is the one where you're married to someone who also has depression and the two of you have sexytimes while binge watching Hannibal if you're not both too tired after your 14-hour workday writing javascript for vape pens ($45k/year, thinking of buying a house soon)

I feel attacked.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/politico/status/868543587339960320

Edit:

https://twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/868008296967540736

Edit2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3GI-tIdWs

Die Studiokatze. :3:

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 01:35 on May 29, 2017

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

so is she single or what

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

trapped mouse posted:

so is she single or what

"The woman and her boyfriend - a Saudi Arabian living in London - made it as far as the Codolar airport, in the city of Ibiza, in the eastern Spanish region of Balearic Island."

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Palestinian judge bans divorce during Ramadan because ‘people make hasty decisions when they’re hungry’

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

"my husband routinely berates and abuses me"
"have a snickers"
"i am a dutiful and doting wife to my charming husband"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

"my husband routinely berates and abuses me"
"have a snickers"
"i am a dutiful and doting wife to my charming husband"

In this case, I think the judge is probably referring to the men, as in sharia law men can divorce their wives with a verbal declaration that is binding even when done in jest (although in certain places you are legally required to do this in the presence of a judge and lawyers). Women on the other hand needs to see a judge either way to divorce their husbands.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The coke lady trying to escape on a plane reminded me of this guy.

Man posing as 2000s ‘Thong Song’ star Sisqó fools NYFW and sits in the front row at the runway shows before almost charming his way onto a Caribbean-bound private jet

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

The MSJ posted:

In this case, I think the judge is probably referring to the men, as in sharia law men can divorce their wives with a verbal declaration that is binding even when done in jest (although in certain places you are legally required to do this in the presence of a judge and lawyers). Women on the other hand needs to see a judge either way to divorce their husbands.

See also
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/20/talaq-and-the-battle-to-ban-the-three-words-that-grant-indias-muslim-men-instant-divorce

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/karltaro/status/869238171791314944

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

heh, taint

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Tainted taints tarnish titillation

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Also: THE ARISTOCRATS!

Also also: Zack Parsons was ahead of his times!

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 21:40 on May 29, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

At least one guy in the audience masturbated furiously to this.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The most interesting thing to me is that I read a book by that guy and had forgotten all about him. Turns out he's written a few more books in the past 23 years. And now he Tweets, too, I guess. Time flies.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

oh man,

" a stream of brown liquid gushed over the stage"

seems like a good thread title.

edit : ha , "high heels and diarrhea don't mix"

Circuitjerky
Mar 17, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

oh man,

Im quite fond of "I personally ran for the exit, I lost all intrest in the show." If this isn't fake it belongs in the schaden thread.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Lime Tonics posted:

oh man,

I liked the one guy that was confident in his masculinity enough to admit that he "lost all interest in the show" after the deluge of diarrhea and mass vomiting.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Are we sure this isn't fake news?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

It probably is, but i'm not going to investigate because i want to belive.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Why would they serve fried pastries at a ripper joint

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Crumbletron posted:

Because this is America and more specifically Florida. I have no trouble believing this story, given that it supposedly happened in Jacksonville.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
While it's not exactly out of the realm of possibility that something like this could happen, the article itself almost goes out of its way to not mention the club by name, or identify the witnesses in any reports.

e: Just searching "Border Herald" to see if it's real or not had Snopes as the 2nd link, addressing the article specifically.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

SpacePig posted:

While it's not exactly out of the realm of possibility that something like this could happen, the article itself almost goes out of its way to not mention the club by name, or identify the witnesses in any reports.

e: Just searching "Border Herald" to see if it's real or not had Snopes as the 2nd link, addressing the article specifically.

Oh well, no diarrhea cha cha cha for us.

betamax hipster
Aug 13, 2016

Cartoon Man posted:

Oh well, no diarrhea cha cha cha for us.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Crumbletron posted:

Because a lot of places that no sane person would ever go to eat are legally required to serve food/have a certain amount of their sales consist of food or they get their license pulled.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Crumbletron posted:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
In PA at least, I think you need to serve food if you want to serve alcohol. Low-effort steam tray buffet with cafeteria-level food is probably perfect for a place that has no intention of hiring actual wait staff.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Sorry, it was a bad shrimp/pastry joke

There are buffets up here too

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Crumbletron posted:

Sorry, it was a bad shrimp/pastry joke

Oh, christ, this didn't even register. I even just got to that part of the quotes thread, you'd think it'd be top of mind. Sorry I didn't recognize your joke.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
I remember reading somewhere that the impetus for pandas running off to environments that don't have food that can sustain them well was a result of primitive humanity taking over their areas when we were evolving. Not sure if that's true or if it was bullshit, though.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

MisterBibs posted:

I remember reading somewhere that the impetus for pandas running off to environments that don't have food that can sustain them well was a result of primitive humanity taking over their areas when we were evolving. Not sure if that's true or if it was bullshit, though.

MisterBibs, this seems kinda dumb. Are you having Fight Club flashbacks?

I just downed two lovely hot dogs over here so I'm feeling kinda pumped up to shitpost at some random stranger.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

syscall girl posted:

MisterBibs, this seems kinda dumb. Are you having Fight Club flashbacks?

I know it sounds dumb, which is why I was asking if it was actually a Science Fact or some Dumb Internet Thing that I've randomly half-remembered. And since we were talking about pandas, figured it was a decent place to ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

MisterBibs posted:

I know it sounds dumb, which is why I was asking if it was actually a Science Fact or some Dumb Internet Thing that I've randomly half-remembered. And since we were talking about pandas, figured it was a decent place to ask.

I think you may be a panda though and this is raising more questions than it answers.