Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Beobeobeo posted:

Wow, all I could hope for on that list is a third Haku. Even then, I still prefer Radra. Woo, I get to hoard stones until some awful collab!

Meanwhile I'm blowing 50 stones on hopes of a haku!

Also, I beat Arena 1 finally! Once I stopped being scared to use my abilities I coasted through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chaste Watt Om
Apr 4, 2003
I have friend slots open if anyone wants another Dark Athena friend. 340,853,352. I have a variety of monsters I can always have up if anyone has BFF things they are needing to use. Daily player, approaching 850 days!

My team below-

Dark Athena - Gungir
Re Haku - Abyss Dark Ring
Re Haku - Holy Water Hymn
Re Haku - Immortal Guard
Re Loki - Sapphire of Nobility

Only registered members can see post attachments!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Hot Dog Day #98 posted:

I have friend slots open if anyone wants another Dark Athena friend. 340,853,352. I have a variety of monsters I can always have up if anyone has BFF things they are needing to use. Daily player, approaching 850 days!

My team below-

Dark Athena - Gungir
Re Haku - Abyss Dark Ring
Re Haku - Holy Water Hymn
Re Haku - Immortal Guard
Re Loki - Sapphire of Nobility

padijun posted:

Anyone want to do a BFF triangle? I run d. athena in slot 1, myr in slot 2, and right now, julie in slot 3.

Can we get a third person for this? I run fujin on my dathena, boys :wink:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So I am watching the gungho livestream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bReY-5LN79E

Eh, the attack on titan collab returns to Japan, I had completely forgotten that was a thing, since almost all the cards loving sucked (I have a Krista, she turbo sucks). But now it includes cleaning Levi so all is forgiven. (His leader skill raises drop rates in dungeons)

Wow, they are really pushing this new "Nei" waifu. The girl with a broken spine and a shield on her rear end. She has one form for each color, teaming with the first five roguelike bosses.. Unbindable, double prongs, double 7-combo, SBR, the works. Sure, why the gently caress no? 6* GFE, of course.

Leader skill is match 2 colors for a shield and 7x damage, and +2 extra seconds of movement time. Active skill is 25% heal plus a board change with the two proper colors and hearts. So the fire version creates fire, dark, hearts.

If you don't evolve her then her leader skill is 8x damage and 3x rcv (lol) if your team is made out of dragoncallers or dragonbounds, with a DKali board change because we needed another one.

e: lol, loving pixel art ultimates for the final fantasy characters. Animated ones at that.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 10:07 on May 28, 2017

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Rolled a diablos a while back, and yeah he owns hard. Here is a pic of me after 98 turns of stalling parvati.

Still no idea how to build a team for him so decided to pile on the utility.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
you want to stack dark subs with rainbow subattributes, aside from momiji/dino for followup attack

this lets you bust out 100m+ damage with just a tri/dual color board changer so you don't need an enhance at all (except for something like 3p arena metatron boss)

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

Here's what I run arena with:

Momiji is amazing, allows you to get past resolves that are otherwise a giant pain in the rear end with Diablos and Anubis. 7c awakenings are great too, since it allows you to kill a lot more without using a skill. Hinomitsuha is my poverty Diaochan, but she covers red as well.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

quote is not edit

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

hey, there's a new Durga. People picking this up for DAthena?

Thinking so, the skill is a lot nicer and I am usually in MP so losing the SBR isn't a dealbreaker.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Can I get some more noob advice? I have all these snow globe dragons and don't know which cards are worth using them on. This is my box of all the rare stuff I'm not using/haven't leveled up. What's worth it?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

pookel posted:

Can I get some more noob advice? I have all these snow globe dragons and don't know which cards are worth using them on. This is my box of all the rare stuff I'm not using/haven't leveled up. What's worth it?

You have nothing worth using snow globes on

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

To get a better answer you gotta organize that box so we can tell what's going on. Use the favorite system (and then display the favorites on the top)

-Favorite anything that comes from the Rare Egg Machine, so the Fenrir, Thanatos, Nim, etc. Favoriting also makes sure you don't accidentally sell them.

-Generally stuff that drops in dungeons is pretty unimportant (you might be using a few of them in the short-term, but not long). That'd be most of that stuff, and it's not worth using snowglobes on them.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Nosre posted:

hey, there's a new Durga. People picking this up for DAthena?

Thinking so, the skill is a lot nicer and I am usually in MP so losing the SBR isn't a dealbreaker.

No 2x SBR

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp
Yeah, I tend to forget where I got something five seconds after I got it .... Favoriting is probably a good idea. Thanks.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Haven't played in two years and rolled a new account with Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan. Is she fine to stick with? I read through the OP and now there's multiplayer? Is there anything important I should know?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
Allllll the snow globes!

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Munkaboo posted:

No 2x SBR

Sure, but, like I said, I'll be primarily MPing

pookel posted:

Yeah, I tend to forget where I got something five seconds after I got it .... Favoriting is probably a good idea. Thanks.

Do that and repost the good stuff :)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

poe meater posted:

Haven't played in two years and rolled a new account with Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan. Is she fine to stick with? I read through the OP and now there's multiplayer? Is there anything important I should know?

Leilan is fine. She's a decent leader for early game and a good sub later.

Get as many stones as possible and roll in the Player's Choice Godfest in a couple of days.

cirus
Apr 5, 2011

padijun posted:

Can we get a third person for this? I run fujin on my dathena, boys :wink:

I'll join this triangle if it isn't already filled. I have Dathena/Ryune inherit slot 1, Kushi slot 2, whatever you want in slot 3 (Meri, Acala, Dantalion, Radra, etc).

334 840 203

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

loving LOL at the fact that they make Awoken Sarasvati and then literally make it so you can't use Scheat on her team. What the gently caress is wrong with GungHo and making Scheat viable?

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

pookel posted:

I ran into this a while back. My handy tip? Sort everything by MP value. Anything 4 digits or more most likely came out of the REM so favorite it.

At the very least that'll work for now.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

some nice new stuff coming. glad I already have a bunch of the stuff getting new ults (but especially skuld)

Paul Zuvella posted:

loving LOL at the fact that they make Awoken Sarasvati and then literally make it so you can't use Scheat on her team. What the gently caress is wrong with GungHo and making Scheat viable?

can't use kuvia wiith krishna either and both of these things are bumming me out. you can use scheat shinji with sarasvati tho

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
The dream is real. B/R Isis for full Isis team. She gains healer too, so I could throw her on SS Isis teams for red coverage.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Nosre posted:

Sure, but, like I said, I'll be primarily MPing

Do that and repost the good stuff :)
My good stuff is in Box 1 and is mostly leveled up, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something in the junk drawer. The one I posted was sorted by rarity so basically everything that might possibly have been any good was visible.

ETA here is the box of stuff that is good and/or in use:

pookel fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 28, 2017

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Paul Zuvella posted:

I threw her on my Julie team. Because dammed if I'm not going to give her a chance to 5-prong poo poo to death on a solid team. I inherited one of my Karins onto her and I'm set.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Woah, the Norn ults getting follow-up attack + 7C awakenings

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Here is the summary of the new evos and stuff:

http://puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=675

Biggest winners: The norns. Skuld is a goddamn ridiculous sub.

Biggest loser: Ganesha, he loses his gimmick and gains meh.

Revo Isis is finally here and nobody told her it's 2017.

GungHo is obviously threading very carefully on the leader skill front, although they are experimenting with leads that are obviously supposed to paired with 7x6 ones, like Krishna. At the same time the sub power-level is just going up.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Split Urd is going to be great for my no-brainer revo Shiva team

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

now that I look at it, you could use scheat on a blue ney team. she works kinda like an inverted dathena without the rcv bonus

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Split ult Verdandi gets a Healer subtype, which is going to make her a great sub for Revo Kush and Astaroth.

And wow, split ult Skuld gets two 7-combo awakenings, glad I've got 2 of her in my Monster Box :swoon:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

Biggest loser: Ganesha, he loses his gimmick and gains meh.

Revo Isis is finally here and nobody told her it's 2017.

GungHo is obviously threading very carefully on the leader skill front, although they are experimenting with leads that are obviously supposed to paired with 7x6 ones, like Krishna. At the same time the sub power-level is just going up.

What Blue leader would Skuld even be a good sub for? Rukia? Julie?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I'm not sure how viable a leader she's going to be, but she's basically perfect for Awoken Andromeda

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.
Just looking at the new ults announced. I just finished my 3rd ragdra for Julie and almost done with mathena and now I've got to make 3 more Athenas. Ugh, effort.

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.
6 of my 15 snow globes were red, the color I need the least XP for. I should've paid attention and abandoned at the end to try for better luck. Only 2 dark snow globes. Still, 15 more snowglobes means I'm sitting on probably 25-30 atm (not counting unclaimed quests) so whatever.

trucutru posted:

Machine Goemon is going to be amazing or horrible or maybe even both.

Nei ults having dual TPAs and dual 7c awakenings in addition to their specialized board changers though. :eyepop:

Awoken Krishna looks neat but a bit too late for it tbh.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

All these snow globe dragons after I spent a week max leveling everything is loving mean, GungHo.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

What Blue leader would Skuld even be a good sub for? Rukia? Julie?

Julie for sure. Rukia is too fragile nowadays but Skuld will obviously be a great sub for her. Anyways, all three norns will also rock in teams that want their anti-resolve awakening, so who knows where will they find a home. That awakening is game-changing and you can always inherit some other skill on top of theirs if you're running them in a rainbow team or whatever.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Nei ults having dual TPAs and dual 7c awakenings in addition to their specialized board changers though. :eyepop:

She's super-bait.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

she totally is but I still kinda wanna save my stones to waste trying to roll her when she's released rather than throwing them away on this pcgf or w/e the next collab is (pad academy I think?). she'll be in the regular godfest so I could get lucky and roll some dupe norns or w/e as well

I do like that there's a point to having a bunch of dupes of her tho. there's still value in using multiples of the same one, but the splits are all useful as well

WCL
Dec 26, 2008

NYAAAH-AH-AH!
So the 6* Sonias are revo astaroth with longer skill cds. Gronia has near same sub pool too. That's kinda boring!

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

WCL posted:

So the 6* Sonias are revo astaroth with longer skill cds. Gronia has near same sub pool too. That's kinda boring!

They are subs, not leads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

WCL posted:

Well, at least Blonia's subs have rcv, poor Ronia has to bring either dragons or physical, which is, err, not a good idea (Nice 165 rcv Ronia! you may be a mascot but you're still only 5*). I think she has Gadius and Uriel and that's about it. Anyways, this set of evos was not focused on leaders.

Gronia is the only non-traitor, btw. Since Ronia dropped devils and Blonia physical dudes.

Manatee Cannon posted:

she totally is but I still kinda wanna save my stones to waste trying to roll her when she's released rather than throwing them away on this pcgf or w/e the next collab is (pad academy I think?). she'll be in the regular godfest so I could get lucky and roll some dupe norns or w/e as well

I do like that there's a point to having a bunch of dupes of her tho. there's still value in using multiples of the same one, but the splits are all useful as well

Yeah, the value is that whales will have to roll 180 copies of her to have a full collection.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 19:31 on May 28, 2017