Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bogan King posted:

It's a song.

produced by ISIS's record label

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

DiggityDoink posted:

im gonna get searched at the airport for trying to google what that means arent i?

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Cumslut1895 posted:

You're never going to get people on a watch list if you tell them what they're looking at before they search themselves.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

this isn't even my final form

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Does this look like a concert ticket to anyone else?

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

This is in my local craft/real ale bar. Nice place, not sure i've ever seen any female bar staff in there though (maybe thats the reason why).

When i saw it on imgur loads of people were saying it must be in a dodgy area full of horrendous people but its a really nice place, I don't get it.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Roblo posted:

This is in my local craft/real ale bar. Nice place, not sure i've ever seen any female bar staff in there though (maybe thats the reason why).

When i saw it on imgur loads of people were saying it must be in a dodgy area full of horrendous people but its a really nice place, I don't get it.

Men, especially when drinking, are terrible everywhere

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Impossible Creatures 2 looking good.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Donald J. Trump since he started his presidency.

There are approximately 37.2 thousand billion cells in my body. If the word "hate" was engraved on each nanoÅngström, it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for that vaguely man-shaped hydrogen bladder at this instant. For him. Hate. Hate.

And just like everyone else who's mad on the internet you're not going to do poo poo about it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

bunnyofdoom posted:

Men Humans, especially when drinking, are terrible everywhere

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Stoatbringer posted:

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

I read this aloud and now I'm possessed by an ancient demon.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjrRzE750ps

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Which one of y'all is this?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Lowtax

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

whiteyfats posted:

Which one of y'all is this?

i am the one who fails to understand cosplaying to fit her bodytype

also donald trump

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
I'm the one looking at that picture with no idea what's going on

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Shrapnig posted:

And just like everyone else who's mad on the internet you're not going to do poo poo about it.

Unless he's in Congress, he can't.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Gum posted:

Dangit Ronpaul.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

Gum posted:

It's even weirder when you find out about it. They were lovely that...lowtax had made some let's play thread fall under the private section of SA because it was the only place on the internet where you could see an English translation of some game. That guy in the middle is... Literally dressed up as the fact you have to pay 10 dollars to view SA.

Something like that anyway.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Brute Squad posted:

Dangit Ronpaul.
That's a good username.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Roblo posted:

It's even weirder when you find out about it. They were lovely that...lowtax had made some let's play thread fall under the private section of SA because it was the only place on the internet where you could see an English translation of some game. That guy in the middle is... Literally dressed up as the fact you have to pay 10 dollars to view SA.

Something like that anyway.

Boy, he sure showed Lowtax, didn't he. Wow. :jerkbag:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

How did you get ahold of your mom's credit card?

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I think he's making light of the situation and, if anything, making fun of the other cosplayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Whoosh right over your head.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm the one who thinks people should dress however the gently caress they want if it makes them happy. But that's not really a funny picture, so here:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Shrapnig posted:

I'm not American, and I don't have any political power or clout, but shouting into the void makes the farce of reality more easily bearable for a while. It's like this:

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

also donald trump

Huh? Which one is that

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

wayfinder posted:

Huh? Which one is that

the one standing in front of the pink teddy thing

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Hyperlynx posted:

Does this look like a concert ticket to anyone else?

Right Eye Blind

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
So the guy went around dressed as the SA paywall while blocking the view of people dressed up as characters from this LP? That's actually legitimately funny

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I can't remember who it was, but he was a regular at least at the time to lp, so yes, he was mocking the madhouse that fanbase was at the time, not the forums.

Fun fact: I didn't read the DR thread, but because the paywall blocked all of LP, I finally got around to coughing up my :10bux: after lurking for like, 5 years.

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

I can't remember who it was, but he was a regular at least at the time to lp, so yes, he was mocking the madhouse that fanbase was at the time, not the forums.

Fun fact: I didn't read the DR thread, but because the paywall blocked all of LP, I finally got around to coughing up my :10bux: after lurking for like, 5 years.

I never realised he was taking the piss out of them. That's fantastic. My apologies paywall guy

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

the one standing in front of the pink teddy thing

I think I just don't get it, maybe you need to know the anime she's supposed to depict

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe

Thanks, now I want to play Impossible Creatures again.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

Cumslut1895 posted:

Ipecac?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I don't think that guy was trying to prove anything or stick it to anyone, it would have just been funny to cosplay the forums when the drama was going down. And all the fans thought it was funny too, so they posed for the photo.

Y'all have to much politics on the brain. Sometimes things are just for fun, you know.