Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Broke my phone so I have nothing to phone post on. Actually got it wet and it's in rice right now so it might work. If it doesn't I will only be able to post before and after work. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: Stick your head in rice and it might start working properly too :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (1): Bifauxnen

Not Voting (8): drowned in pussy juice, Epsilon Plus, Kashuno, Mayor Glowku, Retro Futurist, tpink, Yorkshire Tea, Your Personal Muse

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 30th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 14 hours, 35 minutes.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So anyone else want to vote for anyone today?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Retro Futurist posted:

So anyone else want to vote for anyone today?

sure

##vote RF

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infinitum posted:

:ghost: Stick your head in rice and it might start working properly too :ghost:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Kashuno posted:

sure

##vote RF

Yeah gently caress it, I advocated for this already.

##vote retro futurist

Hopefully people will actually start talking now.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah ok I deserved that

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
come on fam it's quiet here today.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Kashuno posted:

come on fam it's quiet here today.

yeah it's like D1/D2 all over again, no leads and no posts

I suggest everyone do lumpenlists, here's mine

Seems scummiest: RF

Also vaguely scummy: Glowku, E+

Kinda middling: YPM, Kash, YT

Seem town: dipj and tpink

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
scum: rf/tpink
neutral: dipj/e+/ypm
town:glowku/bif/YT

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Seems scummiest: RF

Also vaguely scummy: Glowku, E+

Kinda middling: YPM, Kash, YT

Seem town: dipj and tpink

Can I not write the exact same thing I did two days ago again?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Finally home. Not being able to phone post is the worst. Catching up on today, not that there's much

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I wish we just lynched RF for free when we could have. or is it still free to lynch? Either way ##vote RF

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

Seems scummiest: RF, tpink

Also vaguely scummy: Bif

Kinda middling: Kash, YT, E+

Seem town: Dip, YPM

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
My list:

scum/maybe scum: E+ (promised to come back with OPINIONS days ago but has not, which is always suss in my book, especially at this point in the game); RF (lurking instead of trying to defend himself now that he's at -1, even though everyone's known about this deadline for days)
neutral: Kash (I've cooled on him after the Infi flip); dipj
town/town-ish: YPM, Bif, YT
no clue: Glowku

God bless.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

I wish we just lynched RF for free when we could have. or is it still free to lynch? Either way ##vote RF

yeah, sorry for chickening out the other day but Kash just ignoring him showing up to keep going BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD gently caress READS JUST KILL KILL made me nervous

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Your lumpenlists all suck

Seriously Scummy
Pink

Rambunctiously Rude
Dipj
YT
E+

Naughtily Neutral
RF

loving Friendly
Glowku
Bif
Kash

Totally Townie
YPM

I'm very meh on the RF vote

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink posted:

scum/maybe scum: E+ (promised to come back with OPINIONS days ago but has not, which is always suss in my book, especially at this point in the game)

yeah, looking back at E+ I think I'd bump him up ahead of Glowku in the scum rankings, actually

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Would love to hear from the lurkers before deadline.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

tpink posted:

Would love to hear from the lurkers before deadline.

Or not? Anyone?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote rf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Retro Futurist :byewhore:

Votecount for Day 4

Retro Futurist (5): Bifauxnen, Kashuno, Yorkshire Tea, Mayor Glowku, Your Personal Muse

Not Voting (4): drowned in pussy juice, Epsilon Plus, Retro Futurist, tpink

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 30th, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 25 minutes.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Retro Futurist, Black Licorice, Town Mason, was deemed too bland Day 4.

Night actions in please! The earliest they will be processed will be tomorrow morning but I'll open the thread when I have them all. Night 4 begins.

Anti-lurk rules have been suspended, that holiday weekend was killer. Sorry!

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 15:45 on May 31, 2017

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Your Personal Muse, Maple, Scum Mason has rotted away N4.
Kashuno, Hot Fudge, Town Mason has rotted away N4.

Day 5 begins.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Welp, hopefully my "hard" defense of RF and then cooling off on Kash finally clears me as town. :shrug:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Your Personal Muse posted:

Your lumpenlists all suck

Seriously Scummy
Pink

Rambunctiously Rude
Dipj
YT
E+

Naughtily Neutral
RF

loving Friendly
Glowku
Bif
Kash

Totally Townie
YPM

I'm very meh on the RF vote

also note YPM calling me his #1 scum lmao.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

so whatever gave us 3 kills before is still making it be 2 kills now that the vig team is dead. SK?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Might be time to start claiming and see if we can solve this. You guys might think tpink is super scummy and all, and I might have almost considered it by now what with the scums being paired up with PR's before...

but we had a kill on scum last night with our vigs dead, so it's probably just an SK left out there. tpink and I are masons together with a role that doesn't kill. tpink was already occupied last night. Like SSV said before, we have to work together and agree in a consensus on how to act - that's one reason I believed him then.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
4 scum lynched and we're still plugging away each scum paired with a townie in a mason doc, I'm seriously considering outing and voting for my mason partner if he doesn't start earnestly participating soon

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drowned in pussy juice posted:

4 scum lynched and we're still plugging away each scum paired with a townie in a mason doc, I'm seriously considering outing and voting for my mason partner if he doesn't start earnestly participating soon

lol is it E+ cause if I couldn't figure everything out I was just gonna vote him

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw dipj, if you're vanilla I'd definitely be worried about your partner. If power roles have to work together for consensus, my theory is the SK must be paired up with a VT (like some of the scum were)

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How do you feel about tpink as your mason partner, obviously your role will have some context and you probably don't want to claim it if you haven't already but do you honestly believe that your role neccesitates two townies to function properly bc that's the only reason to be certain that your mason partner isn't scum

Hell same question for pink about you

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

How do you feel about tpink as your mason partner, obviously your role will have some context and you probably don't want to claim it if you haven't already but do you honestly believe that your role neccesitates two townies to function properly bc that's the only reason to be certain that your mason partner isn't scum

Hell same question for pink about you

I think the way we've been working things out together sounds like he's townie. I'm not sure what you mean about "do you honestly believe that your role neccesitates two townies to function properly"

That is literally just how it works. We make a consensus decision to submit the action. Just like other power roles have said before.

If you meant to say, do I believe we both have to be TOWN to make it work, no. I just happen to think he's town anyway, and that he was also too busy not nightkilling last night.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lol are you paired with E+?? Who promised READS day ago and did not deliver?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just think it's super interesting that all revealed town night actions have been shared with a scum and you're fairly sure your teammate is town

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just think it's super interesting that all revealed town night actions have been shared with a scum and you're fairly sure your teammate is town

YT also claimed some role, which I assume he shares with Glowku. You think it's that easy that literally every power role must be shared with scum so we can work it out that way?

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pink how certain are you bif is town in a scale of 1-100

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Bifauxnen posted:

I think the way we've been working things out together sounds like he's townie. I'm not sure what you mean about "do you honestly believe that your role neccesitates two townies to function properly"

That is literally just how it works. We make a consensus decision to submit the action. Just like other power roles have said before.

If you meant to say, do I believe we both have to be TOWN to make it work, no. I just happen to think he's town anyway, and that he was also too busy not nightkilling last night.

My sense of Bif has basically been exactly the same. She's been seemingly scum hunting, not pinging me as scum, and yes, we have a consensus decision for our power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bifauxnen posted:

YT also claimed some role, which I assume he shares with Glowku. You think it's that easy that literally every power role must be shared with scum so we can work it out that way?

I mean I don't know anything for sure but I think it's very plausible although we can't just work it out from that because it necessitates that everyone claim, claim honestly and also that it's actually right on top of that which we won't know until the game is over

• Locked thread