Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Bonzo posted:

I make my own kraut at home. Think I could bring it in a baggie and add it myself?

Yes another point in the outdoor food court's favor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Teikanmi posted:

Wait I thought you were like 22, how do you have an ex-wife?

Also did you stop drinking yet? You should replace booze with diet pepsi from costco, it's refillable

I'm actually 34. :buddy: Standard SA demographic now. Maybe my sad brain makes me come off as a little bitch or something. Also, right as I read this I literally cracked open a Diet Pepsi from Costco. I made it about 25 days without drinking and then hosed up a few times within a week but am now back on track. I've lost 26 pounds since the beginning of this year. A lot of that during the point I stopped drinking. I have pics on maybe the last 2 pages of the weight loss thread of the change from about 1 year ago.

I got that 30 or 36 pack of Diet Pepsi for maybe $10. It was loving crazy.

PBUC indeed

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
FREE REFILL

DO I NEED TO SAY MORE?!

UNLIMITED

loving

SODA

FOR YOUR GOONY MOUTH.

Also, a scrumptious quarter pound+ ALL BEEF Hot diggity Dog with it.

One single dollar, fifty pennies.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

:rip: delicious, inexpensive organic strawberries.

At least I have another excuse to make a trip this week along with the new deals.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Thinking bout thos dogs.

Seriously I think my wife's dinner gave me rancid belly so I don't want the left overs for lunch. What can I get for about 1.50???

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

RocktheCaulk posted:

Thinking bout thos dogs.

Seriously I think my wife's dinner gave me rancid belly so I don't want the left overs for lunch. What can I get for about 1.50???

Churro, unless you live in a blessed tax-free state.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm actually 34. :buddy: Standard SA demographic now. Maybe my sad brain makes me come off as a little bitch or something. Also, right as I read this I literally cracked open a Diet Pepsi from Costco. I made it about 25 days without drinking and then hosed up a few times within a week but am now back on track. I've lost 26 pounds since the beginning of this year. A lot of that during the point I stopped drinking. I have pics on maybe the last 2 pages of the weight loss thread of the change from about 1 year ago.

I got that 30 or 36 pack of Diet Pepsi for maybe $10. It was loving crazy.

PBUC indeed

drat dude you went from looking like a fat 50 year old dad to a 26 year old punk dude

Just goes to show how much drinking booze fucks up not just inside but outside too and how beneficial it is to just give the poo poo up

Also less booze means more delicious and useful Costco products can be purchased

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Teikanmi posted:

drat dude you went from looking like a fat 50 year old dad to a 26 year old punk dude

Just goes to show how much drinking booze fucks up not just inside but outside too and how beneficial it is to just give the poo poo up

Also less booze means more delicious and useful Costco products can be purchased

'tis true. Imagine how many dogs I could have bought with all of that booze money.

edit: Also thanks. It helps with my non-existent self-esteem. :glomp:

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 19:12 on May 31, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I'm in Costco right now.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

GI_Clutch posted:

:rip: delicious, inexpensive organic strawberries.

At least I have another excuse to make a trip this week along with the new deals.

That's a defective jar, you should return it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm in Costco right now.

get a long, thick, juicy dog

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
There is a new Costco opening up on June 29 at 6898 Raleigh Road, San Jose CA 95119. From what I hear I should go at 6pm to meet W. Craig "Big Dog Plus" Jelinek and thank him for keeping the dogs at 1.50?

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

The North Tower posted:

There is a new Costco opening up on June 29 at 6898 Raleigh Road, San Jose CA 95119. From what I hear I should go at 6pm to meet W. Craig "Big Dog Plus" Jelinek and thank him for keeping the dogs at 1.50?

Yes.

I've loving granted this gift to like 3 goons now and no one has gone. It's downright shameful to pass up such an opportunity

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

The North Tower posted:

The milpitas Costco is pretty rad, it has a bunch of delicious asian poo poo, just don't get gas there unless you want to wait 20 minutes

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

The North Tower posted:

Do it. also go anyways before the secret is out of a new costco. all bay area costcos are kind of a shitshow, i'm a few miles from the richmond one but its always thunderdome and awful so its more of a once a month thing for me. I usually go to the one near rohnert park when im at my dentist and that one is so nice and like a ghost town, it also helps theres a costco just 3 miles north of it. every city should have at least 2 costcos near each other imo.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Every city should be Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
America should be Costco

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
A nation where all citizens are treated like Costco treats their customers and employees...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
This is the future that Big Boss dreamed of...

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
...WE WERE DOGS!!! (quarter pound all beef with 20-oz fountain drink with refill)

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Math You posted:

Yes.

I've loving granted this gift to like 3 goons now and no one has gone. It's downright shameful to pass up such an opportunity

Our city is getting a Costco at the end of the year and you can believe I'll be there opening day.

Also we're getting the first Costco Car Wash in the region!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I love you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

FCKGW posted:

:frogon:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I've heard good things about them car washes. CHEAP!

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

The dog wash, you get a dog and soda as your car is washed by sample ladies until your car smells like tiny portions of acai berry juice and meatballs.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
What if you get a dog and soda and then eat is as you go through the car wash.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

FCKGW posted:

Our city is getting a Costco at the end of the year and you can believe I'll be there opening day.

Not opening day. Evening before opening day!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

https://www.costco.com/car-wash-service.html

Math You posted:

Not opening day. Evening before opening day!

Believe me, this will be an event for everyone involved!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Filthy west coasters. Almost as bad as the canucks with their gravy cheese fries.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The car wash isn't that good, but at least it's cheap. I'd rather go to Pink Elephant and get a proper wash if I have the time.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

I'm eyeing the Fila Trail Shoes in Junes coupon book

https://www.costco.com/Fila-Men%27s-Trail-Shoe.product.100360953.html

Anybody got them before?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Idiocracy is a heretic movie.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm sitting at my little picnic table at Costco enjoying a dog and refillable soda.

On the way here, I remembered that I needed to stop at a clothing store after Costco and buy some underwear (I wear the mesh, athletic boxer briefs; preferably, Adidas).

What did Costco have in stock? Mesh, Adidas boxer briefs.

Another Costco miracle.

Now, I must return to communion where I shall eat and drink the body and blood of Value and Quality, which has been shed for all of us for the amazing price of $1.50.

The peace of the 'Stco be with you all.

Count Freebasie fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jun 1, 2017

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

:same:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:yeah:

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Beef Ribs and Pork Belly from Costco:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fog Tripper posted:

Beef Ribs and Pork Belly from Costco:

:worship:

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

I found this recipe for carrot cake that I wanna make. It calls for a shitload of pecans and a whole pound of cream cheese. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

spite house posted:

I found this recipe for carrot cake that I wanna make. It calls for a shitload of pecans and a whole pound of cream cheese. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Costco has an amazing carrot cake, so I assume you will go there and buy it.