Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Secret of Mana is sooooo loving good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA8rdVdoiy0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Secret of Mana is the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b05BCEXPCU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:agreed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P2gNB_U5g0

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I asked pera about Mana's secret and she got mad

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Birdstrike posted:

I asked pera about Mana's secret and she got mad

:drat::perfect:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
Let's get back to airport chat. My hot take on Denver airport is that it's too dang big and it takes too long to get around. On the other hand, it has a pretty decent steakhouse RIGHT IN THE AIRPORT so that's a good way to kill about an hour and a half.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
PYF airport, goons.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
OK caught up but not much time to post:

I like Bird's entrance and attempt to play the game
Don't like CP's spam
I like music chat but not the several players posting almost exclusively about it
##vote Flam
You're on this list but haven't posted about the game at all

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Buffalo airport owns because

1. Anchor Bar is cheap by airport standards and better than 100% of other airport food
2. It means you're leaving Buffalo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'll try to be a poster that posts this weekend but I am on vacation starting now and will be gone. Bye! *vanish*

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

tpink posted:

Let's get back to airport chat. My hot take on Denver airport is that it's too dang big and it takes too long to get around. On the other hand, it has a pretty decent steakhouse RIGHT IN THE AIRPORT so that's a good way to kill about an hour and a half.

Not to mention the subterranean bunkers for the new world order and lizard people

Also this

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
But sure, yeah a steak place is pretty cool

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Kasumeat posted:

Don't like CP's spam
I like music chat but not the several players posting almost exclusively about it
##vote Flam

OK, then. Let's talk about Asiina? That case with the PGO slip seems pretty weird.

I got my role in one PM, which was cool.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Moatillata posted:

Directly into the ground

:ohdear:

tpink posted:

PYF airport, goons.

I worked at Logan Airport (specifically for United Air) in Boston for a summer and they paid me for 8 hour days even though I only worked 4 so that was pretty good. It was kind of surprising how easily/quickly I was given runway access given that it was three years after 9/11 and the actual airline/airport that the planes in question left from.

JFK is definitely my least favorite airport - my flight to Boston for Christmas was delayed and I was forced to spend a day in New York against my will :mad:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh gently caress the posting rules are for any day open for more than 24 hours?

poo poo.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kasumeat posted:

Don't like CP's spam
##vote Flam

While I'm on board with playing Mafia instead of jokephase, the opinions in this post (calling someone out for no game content despite the game still being in jokephase) read more like scum trying to fake an opinion than town. ##vote Kasumeat

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
My favorite airport is LIM because I spent four days and three nights there

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Murmur Twin posted:

While I'm on board with playing Mafia instead of jokephase, the opinions in this post (calling someone out for no game content despite the game still being in jokephase) read more like scum trying to fake an opinion than town. ##vote Kasumeat

No stop this, I don't want jokephase to end! I like people posting cool VG music.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Yorkshire Tea posted:

No stop this, I don't want jokephase to end! I like people posting cool VG music.

I guess I have no problem with actual Mafia having a slight delay :j:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PT20OWjRQ4

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Murmur Twin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PT20OWjRQ4

Yay, I heartily approve.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Flamander posted:

OK, then. Let's talk about Asiina? That case with the PGO slip seems pretty weird.

On my phone at work now, will reread asiina when I get the chance

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Murmur Twin posted:

Flam is a player who has not posted non vgm content and I'm trying to put some pressure on to get the game rolling. This is a necessary part of scumhunting, and you're trying to throw shade on me for that?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Kasumeat posted:

Flam is a player who has not posted non vgm content and I'm trying to put some pressure on to get the game rolling. This is a necessary part of scumhunting, and you're trying to throw shade on me for that?

One might argue I was doing the same thing :j: I'm fine with a departure from jokephase.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I spent a few hours in the Seoul airport last year and that's probably the nicest one I've been to

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Retro Futurist posted:

I spent a few hours in the Seoul airport last year and that's probably the nicest one I've been to

seoul is definitely nice. all of the airports I've been to in japan were nice too. haneda is probably the best.
hong kong is nice if you're the type that likes to check out all the shops or just wander/watch planes, as the entire airport is literally a giant shopping mall, and fuckloads of planes are constantly in/out of the artificial island it's on.

singapore takes the cake though, hands down.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

One might argue I was doing the same thing :j: I'm fine with a departure from jokephase.

IS that what you're arguing?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Murmur Twin posted:

Murmur Twin posted:

Murmur Twin posted:

you're all over the place here. I tentatively agree with you about kasumeat's post, but that's more easily explained as opinions based on sparse jokephase content. I would expect you to be applauding him for trying to pull us out of the sacred jokephase, not jumping on him.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##unvote removing a joke vote

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Kasumeat posted:

I want to agree with this but flam has a point about asiina

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Has anything really happened yet or are most of the posts I missed more jokes? Gonna catch up after lunch, just want to set my expectations

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hot takes:

cpig is town. scum cpig probably wouldn't bother spamming up a bunch of posts to beat 10 despite last game.

I was very surprised to see pmom with so few posts until I realized pmom is not in the game. DB, chao, and flam all have less posts than pmom

asiina's bomb pgo thing is rly not good. as such I am least currently least interested in flam, as he seems to feel the same way I do. chao hasn't caught up yet apparently so hopefully his posting picks up

db, however, has posted only music chat without even participating in snes music chat. he currently has 4 posts this game day.

Dick Bastardly posted:

What did I miss, anything good?

Dick Bastardly posted:

Highway to the danger zone,
Drive into the DANGER ZOOOOOOONE.

Noice.

Dick Bastardly posted:

Can't undo the song sorry. You gotta drive to the danger zone.

##vote dick bastardly who is not engaged in the least, and not attempting to become engage with the game or even with jokephase

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

this is a stickup posted:

I want to agree with this but flam has a point about asiina

This?

Flamander posted:

His point being that he pointed out she claimed PGO?

Seems p lame to me, also it wasn't even a slip:

Asiina posted:

Is this 10?

Cool.

I'm a bomb.

Asiina posted:

Oh wait I lied I meant PGO not bomb.

I don't think scum would post this, it's hamfisted

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I dunno. it strikes me as weird as I feel like asiina wouldn't make a mistake like that unintentionally. now her being either a bomb or pgo is in everyone's heads, which is a great spot for scum to be in. I agree that it's weak though and that's why I'm not voting her

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
all of the content right now is weak tbh. gotta take what we can get to get the ball rolling

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
gently caress that I want more snes music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYoGFvn_fOk

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

I dunno. it strikes me as weird as I feel like asiina wouldn't make a mistake like that unintentionally. now her being either a bomb or pgo is in everyone's heads, which is a great spot for scum to be in. I agree that it's weak though and that's why I'm not voting her

Yeah i agree, but see; you use it as a way to clear flamander which doesnt track to me because as you just said

sticky posted:

I agree that it's weak though and that's why I'm not voting her

I mean, I'm still interested in flamander because imo scum would try to make a huge deal out of the PGO claim. Especially since he didnt even vote asiina

all of the content right now is weak tbh. gotta take what we can get to get the ball rolling

:agreed:

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I'm neutral on flam pending more posts. if he doesn't start posting real content, ded him, imo

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
him not voting asiina is actually a really good point against him, though.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote dick bastardly who is not engaged in the least, and not attempting to become engage with the game or even with jokephase

That's kind of DB's MO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
disagree. db is generally a content light poster, but tends to have a mid-upper post count.

there are actual content posts and game opinions to be had in his posts, but more importantly, he doesn't typically sit at the very bottom of the post count. especially during joke phase.

• Locked thread