Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

so I'm guessing it's me + tpink paired up not killing nobody last night
then YT + Glowku paired up not killing nobody last night (but would love to hear both of you confirm this!)
then dipj the VT who doesn't get how the power roles work, paired with E+ the lurking serial killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I get how they work I just have no idea what they are or what you guys have been doing so I'm suspicious of your faith in your partner right now, I'd love to hear from the other masonry how much they trust that their partner is town before we do anything too impulsive

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Pink how certain are you bif is town in a scale of 1-100

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like if both masonries are 100% certain about the alignment of their teammates what we need to do today is bleedingly obvious

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I get how they work I just have no idea what they are or what you guys have been doing so I'm suspicious of your faith in your partner right now, I'd love to hear from the other masonry how much they trust that their partner is town before we do anything too impulsive

I think we've made at least one very good choice.

Like if both masonries are 100% certain about the alignment of their teammates what we need to do today is bleedingly obvious

well yeah, like I said I was gonna wanna lunch E+ anyway

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Good enough I guess

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I want E+ to speak up before we do anything. I am very suss on him right now but we have time so I want to hear him out.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

tpink posted:

I want E+ to speak up before we do anything. I am very suss on him right now but we have time so I want to hear him out.

also YT and Glowku!

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I honestly forgot they claimed mason pair when I obtusely threatened to out my mason partner lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I honestly forgot they claimed mason pair when I obtusely threatened to out my mason partner lol

they never did, YT just claimed having some role. Process of elimination is all since you said yours wasn't participating :v:

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Yeah I think you've basically outed E as your mason :3:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

Yeah I think you've basically outed E as your mason :3:

Hello friends!

If we're fullclaiming. Glowku and I are town flavourcops. Each day we agree on a target and we flavourcop them.

Of the people we looked at Bifaux and Tpink are still alive and their flavours begin with C and P respectively.

But yeah, I'm really quite confident of Glow either being town. Unless he's some sort of absolute mastermind he's been way too talkative to not give himself away.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol that was it? We were certain before you must be regular cops. Thats one other reason I think tpink is town, we talked through that quite a bit.

I was hoping to try and think up a way to convince you to not ALSO blow a cop shot on tpink when I felt real confident about him, but now that I know it's just a flavour cop I don't feel too fussed about it. :v:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

Lol that was it? We were certain before you must be regular cops. Thats one other reason I think tpink is town, we talked through that quite a bit.

I was hoping to try and think up a way to convince you to not ALSO blow a cop shot on tpink when I felt real confident about him, but now that I know it's just a flavour cop I don't feel too fussed about it. :v:

Yeah, I kept it hidden after I was tracked for a couple of days because I thought being able to see mason pairings was a really powerful role. But turns out that's not really the case when everyone just drops like flies.

Bifauxnen posted:

so I'm guessing it's me + tpink paired up not killing nobody last night
then YT + Glowku paired up not killing nobody last night (but would love to hear both of you confirm this!)
then dipj the VT who doesn't get how the power roles work, paired with E+ the lurking serial killer

If it helps, we saw Tpink last night.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

More specifically, when you first claimed an action on me that didn't hurt me, I figured it was prolly a cop and said as much to tpink, but we couldn't figure out if you left any result breadcrumbs. So that's why I started bugging everyone for Lumpenlists so you'd have a good excuse. But then you didn't put me on top so we figured you must not be a cop after all :v:

But yeah we've had some good times in mason doc, seemed like real natural setup spec

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ok so we vote E+ and hopefully game is over right? I don't want to think about the clusterfuck awaiting us if E+ is actually town but unless bif/pink have any information pertaining to their night actions they want to share it seems pretty straight forward

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ok so we vote E+ and hopefully game is over right? I don't want to think about the clusterfuck awaiting us if E+ is actually town but unless bif/pink have any information pertaining to their night actions they want to share it seems pretty straight forward

Sounds good to me! Yeah we don't have anything enlightening to share to help determine your alignments.

##vote E+

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
##vote E+

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Epsilon Plus (2): Bifauxnen, drowned in pussy juice

Not Voting (4): Epsilon Plus, Mayor Glowku, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 02nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 12 hours.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Nope, I have nothing to add to what Bif already said, and agreed.

##vote E+

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

tpink posted:

Nope, I have nothing to add to what Bif already said, and agreed.

##vote E+

Cool

##vote E+

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye Epsilon Plus!

Votecount for Day 5
With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 02nd, 2017 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 11 hours.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
E+, Basil, Town Mason was deemed too bland Day 5

Actions in ASAP, please.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
whoops sorry to get your hopes up

Mayor Glowku, Self-Aligned Flavorcop SK Mason has won the game!
Yorkshire Tea, Self-Aligned Flavorcop SK Mason has won the game!
Moddoc
Discord (link good for 24 hours)

Soaring Kestrel fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 1, 2017

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
yay???

I'm mad that I died early and then they wasn't any activity at all. :argh:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
ok so this was a bit of a weird setup

a few things that could have gone better:

1) the scum team was way too weak. Probably needed to have a full-scum masonry with a power role or something to balance this one.
2) I wasn't really expecting to have the SK start nailing kills all the way from N1 forward.
3) The doctor was really weak, and probably should have been replaced with a jailer - and also a mechanic to weaken roles if half of a power role masonry was targeted

I hope you all had a lot of fun despite the weird setup.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
YOU DID IT BOYS

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

Podima posted:

YOU DID IT BOYS

seriously big ups to the SK team who was really engaged the whole time and drew three doctor protects

Flamander
May 4, 2009
You guys did a good job. I'm proud of ya.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
lurkers too OP

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Ways you can tell if YT is scum.

I didn't post a spreadsheet this game.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
hi friends! a few game days after I died, I got a pm from fl saying I was dead :confuoot:

it took me a bit to figure it out, but I'm pretty sure that after I died in pera's game, I unsubbed this thread instead of that one. I remember going to check the thread at some point, seeing only pera's thread in my bookmarks, and thinking OH WAIT I'm ded already!! and welp. sorry all

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
do you not have a scum doc

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

Flying Leatherman posted:

ok so this was a bit of a weird setup

a few things that could have gone better:

1) the scum team was way too weak. Probably needed to have a full-scum masonry with a power role or something to balance this one.
2) I wasn't really expecting to have the SK start nailing kills all the way from N1 forward.
3) The doctor was really weak, and probably should have been replaced with a jailer - and also a mechanic to weaken roles if half of a power role masonry was targeted

I hope you all had a lot of fun despite the weird setup.

So I had no idea we were behind the HK kill on day 1. I thought that was the Mafia NK.

Did the scum team ever have a nightkill ability? I feel like they sorely needed it.

I'm not sure of how strong we were. Our kill mechanic snowballed really hard in the lategame because both of us ended up alive. But equally if anyone had targetted us at any point with a kill then we would have been completely sunk because of bulletproof going off and the subsequent murder would have given us both away. That's what we were honestly most scared of in the final nights.

I loving loved it though. I've not had the chance to be scum yet so having Glowku to chat me through stupid poo poo was super helpful.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
scum had a doc (that I never saw again as I had no reason to check docs shared with me until I had actually died :v:) but there isn't much in it. I generally am very active in scum or mason docs. the scum doc and my mason doc (I was with rf) being devoid of activity probably contributed to me forgetting about the game.

scum had no night kill and really needed it. flam's vig was our only kill, and he had to agree on who to kill with a town player. I'm glad it turned out I was actually caught by something that happened in game. that was a good catch whoever it was that picked up on flam's unwillingness to kill me.

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Yorkshire Tea posted:

So I had no idea we were behind the HK kill on day 1. I thought that was the Mafia NK.

Did the scum team ever have a nightkill ability? I feel like they sorely needed it.

Since it's over now - it was us, iirc? The only nightkill ability my team ever had was the vig, and that was on me.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.

So this was my tracker of the game. Truth be told Glow and I only really needed it for memorising partnerships and we just kept accidentally murdering scum because they happened to be partnered to town members who died.

Flamander posted:

Since it's over now - it was us, iirc? The only nightkill ability my team ever had was the vig, and that was on me.

Yeah that's rough, you had to somehow invite slamburger to be killed so you could be free with NKs.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Town dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
:downs:

I had a blast this game, despite losing in the end. Bif was an amazing mason buddy and was super engaged throughout, which made it much easier for me to stay engaged as well.

• Locked thread