Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

Yeah, I think that's why Ru liked her. All she saw was America's Sweetheart, not the screeching rear end in a top hat laying on a couch backstage.

Also, I distinctly remember hating Tati the first time I watched it, now I find myself cheering for her more often than not.

Not knowing who Oscar Wilde was is still completely inexcusable, though. :colbert:

she really turned around in AS2, after being kind of annoying.

her last words with ru are also maybe the best piece of weird absurdity the show has produced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snJc76ReTmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Remember, Raven lost the final FSFYL in Season 2. She Lost. She LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST so bad, Tyra ran circles around her.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Not knowing who Oscar Wilde was is still completely inexcusable, though. :colbert:

There is a pantheon that one must learn, after all.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

esperterra posted:

There is a pantheon that one must learn, after all.

7 seasons later, that still may be my favorite line from the series.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

7 seasons later, that still may be my favorite line from the series.

It's so good. Mine's still 'I don't think you're seeing that Tyra is a complete bitch.'

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

this just makes me hope they bring back Tatianna for AS3, something i never thought i'd say

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Tatianna on every season of AS until she wins and still after.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

okay Raja and Raven's Fashion Photo RuView is easily my favourite post-drag race youtube series and 'toot or boot' has entered my everyday language

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

alf_pogs posted:

okay Raja and Raven's Fashion Photo RuView is easily my favourite post-drag race youtube series and 'toot or boot' has entered my everyday language

I enjoyed the "gaymer guys" spinoff and I hope they make more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mMM5bG5XVw

There is a limitless amount of video game characters they could toot and boot.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I like both photo review and the pit stop because I live for raja but nothing compares to UNNNNNHHHH

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

This is the best thing.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Nechronic posted:

I enjoyed the "gaymer guys" spinoff and I hope they make more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mMM5bG5XVw

There is a limitless amount of video game characters they could toot and boot.

See, we need more things like this. These are the kind of gay guys I know. All of DC is full of gay nerds. The kind of gays who are chief of staff and speechwriters, and heads of fundraising, and directors of whatever, who are also hot AF, and also spend their time dressing up in Star Trek uniforms and playing Zelda.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

UNHhhh forever.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Nihonniboku posted:

See, we need more things like this. These are the kind of gay guys I know. All of DC is full of gay nerds. The kind of gays who are chief of staff and speechwriters, and heads of fundraising, and directors of whatever, who are also hot AF, and also spend their time dressing up in Star Trek uniforms and playing Zelda.

Please ship some to Chicago before I move there in August. Thanks!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B41RWx3YCnE

Yeeeeeeeeees. Political queens.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

god drat how did eureka fnagle her way between those two dynamos

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Miss Congeniality voting is open!

http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls-drag-race/widget/miss-congeniality

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
BOB.

"If only my papa had had a can of Pepsi" oh good lord I'm dying.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

the valentina fan army slowly unfurls their votebots

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?

alf_pogs posted:

the valentina fan army slowly unfurls their votebots

Despite hating her diehard fans I ended up voting for her. Didn't really consider the queens I think will be the top 3 and counted out Cynthia since she had won it already. Also really liked Cynthia's promo look in the vote that we didn't get to see before the premiere.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

graynull posted:

Despite hating her diehard fans I ended up voting for her. Didn't really consider the queens I think will be the top 3 and counted out Cynthia since she had won it already. Also really liked Cynthia's promo look in the vote that we didn't get to see before the premiere.

i voted for her too; she was by far the most congenial queen. i really hope Peppermint gets to the final three though now haha

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Voted for Peppermint but I'm pretty sure Valentina's going to win it anyway! Which is fine.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

graynull posted:

Also, there's the fact that had Cynthia stayed more than a couple of episodes last season, people would have gotten tired of her cucu pretty quickly, and Miss Congeniality would have ended up going to ChiChi. She probably wouldn't have even returned had people known that the gym shorts and white tube socks look really was what to expect from her drag.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

Nihonniboku posted:

Also, there's the fact that had Cynthia stayed more than a couple of episodes last season, people would have gotten tired of her cucu pretty quickly, and Miss Congeniality would have ended up going to ChiChi. She probably wouldn't have even returned had people known that the gym shorts and white tube socks look really was what to expect from her drag.

at the time I figured her runway looks could be forgiven since she had liver cancer

CLF cucu madness round 2 convinced me she actually is lovely at constructing a runway look, though a total sweetheart personality-wise and very involved in LGBT advocacy.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nihonniboku posted:

Also, there's the fact that had Cynthia stayed more than a couple of episodes last season, people would have gotten tired of her cucu pretty quickly, and Miss Congeniality would have ended up going to ChiChi.
At least she'll murder All Stars 3.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

alf_pogs posted:

Every post drag race youtube pales in comparison to the madness that was RAWk Your Body with Santino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvosW6ITTbU

It genuinely pains me that we only got one episode to bask in the glory of Santino, dyed yellow the effect of mass consumption of turmeric, spouting off nutcase medi-paranoia to the legendary children.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I guess I can sort of visualize the episodes that never made it to production through the magic of his twitter:

https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE/status/867923116252463104
https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE/status/863231974231506944
https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE/status/860282379738296321

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

wow and here i was thinking lucien was the craziest one

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Santino leaving and the show turning into RuPaul's therapy power hour happened at the same time. Coincidence???

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

graynull posted:

Despite hating her diehard fans I ended up voting for her.

Same. She was the definition of congenial on both the show & untucked, I think it would be really hard to argue against it... and I'm certainly not going to vote against her because her fans lost their poo poo.

Santino she betta don't.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Wow...And I thought he had bad opinions before he left the show! :v:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

IF YOU DIDN'T MURDER THAT COUCH YOURSELF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR IT

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
Last night I made my boyfriend watch Drag Race for the first time. He is absolutely in love with Joselyn Fox and was flabbergasted every time Courtney Act showed up in the confessionals. I finally got him. He is trapped forever in camp and drag lingo.

Easy Salmon Recipe
Jan 10, 2017

Pinwiz11 posted:

IF YOU DIDN'T MURDER THAT COUCH YOURSELF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR IT

New thread title right there.

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
I need a gif of that ribbon dance stat

edit: referring to ru in the work room

Illusive Fuck Man fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jun 3, 2017

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 🙏
Taco Defender
I feel like Sasha could be in the bottom two if she takes the blame for that seriously lackluster ribbon performance. I really want Alexis to go home though

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
And Alexis gets mad at the other girls for not telling her that her clothes are ugly again. Final 5 shouldn't need help picking out their clothes......

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

At a bar, Queens were falling out at Shae and Sahsa.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

BYEEEEEEE! Seriously she looked like a drunk mom at her teen kid's 70s retro party.

WELP I guess Shea and Sasha are going to Zumanity!!! I am extremely pleased with this final four and would be happy with any of them as the winner.

Fake edit: I just found out the official shipping term is "sashea" :magical:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I can't believe peppermint murdered someone on the runway tonight.

That was a good lip-sync :magical:

• Locked thread