Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
My guess would be that Season 3 will premier a year after Season 2 did. Gives them time to catch up and to keep up the really good animation quality that's made MHA such a delight to watch so far.

I've actually shown people the entrance exam smash scene as an example of superb visual storytelling. Watch that scene again with the audio off and pretending you don't know anything about what's going on. Then try doing that with a big action scene in another anime.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
New Vigilantes is up.

Death Bot
Mar 4, 2007

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110
She's right

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Huh. I knew that Vigilantes happened before BNHA, but I didn't realize it was quite this far before.

Business clothes Midnight is also really cute, although I now realize that when she was in high school she would have basically been the female equivalent of Mineta.

EDIT: Also, Cat Cop shows up! I'm glad he's a recurring background character.

The Lord of Hats fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Jun 4, 2017

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Can't wait for Officer Cat's spinoff.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Here's the link: http://readms.net/r/vigilante/006%2B%20Alpha/4319/3

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I hope pro-hero "The Crawler" shows up in MHA after Vigilantes wraps up at some point.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wow, they are, uh... really going all-in on the whole Midnight thing, aren't they?

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

I'm concerned about UA's hiring policies

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
it's okay because she's a sexy lady with big boobs

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

I suddenly want a Midnight spinoff.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jun 4, 2017

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Countblanc posted:

it's okay because she's a sexy lady with big boobs

Well when you explain it like that....

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Well when you explain it like that....
Interesting post/av combination.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I like that Eraserhead was apparently hired completely against his will.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Ms. Midnight became a teacher so that she can jerk off all her students till they cum.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Ms. Midnight is a true professional and I will not let this slander against her stand.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

Ms. Midnight is a true professional and I will not let this slander against her stand.

I mean, she did basically say that.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

SyntheticPolygon posted:

I mean, she did basically say that.

No, she was pretty clear that it was just the bad boys she was going to relieve of their criminal tendencies.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
She's a female version of Mineta, as someone pointed out earlier. But the difference between them is that she has both a sense of professionalism and a seemingly honest(ish) passion to teach, which makes her both more relatable and endearing to me.

Seconding a Midnight spinoff.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

She's also attractive, so she'll have less difficulty in her endeavors.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Wow, so Midnight is an outspoken pedophile and somehow got hired on at the school. I guess that's certainly one direction to take the character development.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

tweet my meat posted:

Wow, so Midnight is an outspoken pedophile and somehow got hired on at the school. I guess that's certainly one direction to take the character development.

I'm sure that weird super power future Japan has age of consent laws that make it totally ok.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Pull up, thread

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Dangerous Person posted:

Pull up, thread

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, hey, a change of subject!

Who the hell gets a suicide bomber quirk? Who passes that on?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Presumably, someone who did not use theirs.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

An explosion quirk and a quirk that only affects oneself? Like one parent has the ability to make themselves float and the other has the ability to make things explode so they combine to make the power to make oneself explode.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
it could easily be a random mutation to an explosion quirk like bakugo

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

I'm pretty sure she was joking.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

'Wants to bone teenage boys' has been more or less all of Midnight's characterisation thus far so I wouldn't be too surprised.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dangerous Person posted:

Pull up, thread

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

PMush Perfect posted:

It's a good thing he's has a bomb with "SUICIDE BOMBER" written on it for a head. Otherwise it would've been tragic when he attempted to learn what his quirk did by using it.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

I read all of vigilantes just then (okay there's not that much) and it's not bad

I like pop-step a bit and our loser hero/vigilante is okay too

it is kinda funny just how many incidental characters just happen to be walking by all the time. also i wasn't expecting yankee cyclops and wolvie to actually become side characters.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

someone posting the first appearance of cyclops and wolverine was the only reason I read vigilantes at all

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Manatee Cannon posted:

someone posting the first appearance of cyclops and wolverine was the only reason I read vigilantes at all

Same.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I read it because Iida's brother was in a chapter and I was interested in the slight crossover with the main story. It's pretty alright outside of that though.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Endeavour looks kinda weird without his 'mask' of fire turned on.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Gruckles posted:

It's a good thing he's has a bomb with "SUICIDE BOMBER" written on it for a head. Otherwise it would've been tragic when he attempted to learn what his quirk did by using it.

Reasons Endeavor is a colossal prick #1037: Tried to set a man covered in bombs--who is himself a bomb, and who has the words "SUICIDE BOMBER" written on his head--on fire.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

it's kind of amazing he's the no2 hero because he's such an unabashed dick and he barely tries to hide any of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Jintor posted:

it's kind of amazing he's the no2 hero because he's such an unabashed dick and he barely tries to hide any of it

well it's not a popularity contest