Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

What's the easiest way to farm the drat Revo masks? I need 10 dark ones between Yomi and Loki

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Sockser posted:

What's the easiest way to farm the drat Revo masks? I need 10 dark ones between Yomi and Loki

Wednesday Int.

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

Sockser posted:

You can run some of the normals for masks if you don't want to wait for Wednesday (Pluto Valley for dark ones, I think?) but it might be time/stamina intensive. I think it took me approximately fifteen minutes to get five masks during zero stamina normals with a button team.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

WalrusWhiskers posted:

A gravity (for colloseum) or dark/blue/heart board changer would round out that team nicely.

He's not skilled, but I have a Hades I recently picked up, and I have a Ryune I could add. Would you recommend something like D.Athena (R.Orochi)/R.Haku(Lumiel)/R.Haku(Indra)/R.Haku(Hades or Ryune)/R.Loki(Facet)?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That's the ideal A3 layout (with Ryune) and exactly* what I run

*Regular Orochi instead R.Orochi also Indra is new so I never know when to use its skill on A3 so I mostly go never needing it.

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

What are good assists for Kushi?

fairlight
May 18, 2007

Got ni'itsu kakunoshin with my free roll, finally have a way to destroy damage absorbs.

e: 2 kakunoshin and a sanosuke, I'm calling it quits

fairlight fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jun 5, 2017

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

fairlight posted:

Got ni'itsu kakunoshin with my free roll, finally have a way to destroy damage absorbs.

e: 2 kakunoshin and a sanosuke, I'm calling it quits

Free roll kakunoshin buddies

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Axetrain posted:

What are good assists for Kushi?

I use a board change for mine, specifically Armored Batman since he has a G/D/H board change.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

That's the ideal A3 layout (with Ryune) and exactly* what I run

*Regular Orochi instead R.Orochi also Indra is new so I never know when to use its skill on A3 so I mostly go never needing it.

Yeah, I never really know when to use Indra. The internet told me to use him. I'll get Ryune skilled up and tie her to R.Haku. I've only tried A3 a few times, but I got Neptune dragon last night and that made me sad. haha.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Noah is the absolute worst for Dath because I think it counts on you have 2 Facets to use? Half the time he pops up my Facet's 2nd turn goes to waste because he opens up with dark absorb. Then I die every time. I can deal with the other 4 dragons with relative success. I've yet to beat Noah on A3.

RobotRob
Aug 7, 2007

Let's get weird, but not end of BSG weird.

cheezit posted:

Yeah, I never really know when to use Indra. The internet told me to use him. I'll get Ryune skilled up and tie her to R.Haku. I've only tried A3 a few times, but I got Neptune dragon last night and that made me sad. haha.

I feel the importance of Indra has definitely gone down with things like Fujin out now. Mainly you would use Indra to survive two hits from Heradra. Which now if you bring a fujin active you can just one shot. Indra is helpful against the radar dragons if you are solo, not as necessary in coop since you have such a large hp pool. It can also be nice to use on the kali floor as a safety net in case you used too many skills on the radar floor and can't do enough damage. But I wouldn't say it's as critical an active as it used to be for A3.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

cheezit posted:

Ilsix if you get into a bad situation on the resolve. Noah dragon if you don't do enough damage turn 1, and Gaia dragon if you lack the hp/wood resists.

And yeah it's mostly for solo.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Awesome, thanks! I'll get Ryune skilled and inherit her onto one of the R.Haku's. Thanks for the advice! I'll get Hades ready just in case, too.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Indra is mainly useful for Noahdra actually. I've been farming a lot of A3 over the last week with Kush, and here's more or less the important notes for the Radar dragons and inherits:

Hephdra: For the most part inherits won't matter at all because of the delay, but if you have an Indra inherited on a Haku you'll actually have the Haku still up after the delay even without any SDR latents, which is nice.
Noahdra: The strat is to pop Indra and get as close to 5m per monster as possible to get her low, then burst her down. Her second judgment is untankable without Indra and she makes a 0 heart board every turn. Enhance is useful if you can balance the damage for Dath, I never really use it for Kush.
Gaiadra: Gives you a bunch of turns to do as much damage as possible, Indra is needed to tank the first hit on turn 3, though it's possible to kill her before then, just kind of hard.
Zeusdra: Try to do like 50% on turn 1 and 50% on turn 2, as long as you don't do too little or burst way too high it's fine. Indra helps a little on tanking the big hits that mess.
Heradra: Use Fujin. Possible to kill with Indra shield to tank 2 hits, but not recommended because it's really hard.

That said, here are the inherits/active types you'd actually want on an A3 farming team and where they're relevant:

Bind Clear - Helpful against Zeus + Hera and Kagu because they do full team binds under resolve. It's possible to just kill them immediately after the bind with just leaders so it's not a huge deal.
Defense Break - Mostly mandatory against Predras. Even if you can burst over their defense it's usually much easier to just pop Lumiel on them, and there's basically no cost since Lumiel is useful besides the defense break anyways.
Delay - More or less mandatory for Vishnu unless you want to bring 2 Fujin actives. Delay is more generally helpful. If you reach the Athena/Beelz/DQ Hera floor and your delay is up, just use it and stall a bit since you won't need it after that floor.
Absorb Void - More or less mandatory for Heradra and only Heradra. Obviously you can use them on Vishnu or Parvati or Sopdet, but you don't need to and if you do and then get Heradra you're hosed.
Shield - Makes Noahdra and Gaiadra a lot more doable, helpful everywhere.
Damage enhance - Helps a ton on Kali, can be very helpful on Noahdra/Gaiadra but you have to be careful not to overshoot their damage voids with an enhance.
Board change - Obviously you're gonna stack these anyways because orb changers are the most important actives in general, but needed for Ilsix and Beelzebub.

Ideal setups for inherits are usually 1 delay, 1 absorb void, 1 enhance, 1 board changer that makes hearts, 1 defense break, and 1 shield for Dath. Most people just roll the defense break and an orb changer into one with Lumiel. For Kush it's the same except the enhance is fairly optional, so I run a bind clear instead. Board change is also useful in that slot. The extra hotness is putting something like Ishida on Kush because you can match a row of hearts to bind clear while serving as an extra board change.

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

On the subject of Kushi, I put Raphael's skill on her to cover several different areas (bind clear, emergency heal, board change to get rid of poison and other stuff, two turn damage void). But I rarely see it mentioned as an assist option. Is that because for A3 and other really hard content, the assist needs to be more focused on a specific purpose, or is Raph fine for a Kushi assist?

Also, my white whale seems to be now any and all cards whose skill bypasses damage absorb. No luck on the Kenshin collab after a few rolls, and there's not enough incentive among the other cards to get me to keep going.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Mason Dixon posted:

On the subject of Kushi, I put Raphael's skill on her to cover several different areas (bind clear, emergency heal, board change to get rid of poison and other stuff, two turn damage void). But I rarely see it mentioned as an assist option. Is that because for A3 and other really hard content, the assist needs to be more focused on a specific purpose, or is Raph fine for a Kushi assist?

Also, my white whale seems to be now any and all cards whose skill bypasses damage absorb. No luck on the Kenshin collab after a few rolls, and there's not enough incentive among the other cards to get me to keep going.

I rolled him on my free roll and will put him on Kushi as soon as I get the tamas for him.

I think the Raph inherit is fine, it's useful vs things like 500% gravities.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

Raph is fine, it's at least better than the Grodin I use right now cause I'm too lazy to replace it.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I guess the Kenshin collab REM was super underwhelming the first time around, but anyone rolling outside of the freebie for Niitsu or anything? Just curious.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Wednesday I farm up 10 masks and burn through 32M XP. It's going to be awesome.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I guess the Kenshin collab REM was super underwhelming the first time around, but anyone rolling outside of the freebie for Niitsu or anything? Just curious.

Silvers that maybe you can use:

Honjo is a 99 dmg laser, good for tamas/predras if you need a inheritable laser.
Kurogasa is a 2 turn dark delay, also a decent inherit if you need one.
Kamiya provides a 7 combo board for ALB teams.

Anji is also good as a farmable.

But if you have other cards that fulfill any of these roles, Kenshin isn't worth the pull.

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing
I'm still pretty happy with getting Kenshin, but I think that was a pretty lucky pull

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

my free pulls were yahiko and jin-e for my main/alt and that's pretty lame

not gonna throw any stones down this particular trap tho. don't care about anything here really

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Of course I get a random silver, and my alt gets Saito.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I got the laser from this collab. Getting the laser card from each collab is apparently my thing.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Just FYI for all you JP players, an OSC is happening now. There are lots of gravities and it's annoying.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Just FYI for all you JP players, an OSC is happening now. There are lots of gravities and it's annoying.

Thanks! got my tamayomi

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

trucutru posted:

Thanks! got my tamayomi

Where'd you get it? I don't have it in mail and didn't get it upon completion :( My box was full so I'm scared that I got screwed somehow.

Edit: Jesus christ is it because I finished at like 11:05? That would be some major bullshit.

SweetJahasus fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 6, 2017

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

Where'd you get it? I don't have it in mail and didn't get it upon completion :( My box was full so I'm scared that I got screwed somehow.

Edit: Jesus christ is it because I finished at like 11:05? That would be some major bullshit.

Major bullshit it is then. If you finish one second too late you get squat. (the tama comes in a mail)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Kuros posted:

Silvers that maybe you can use:

Honjo is a 99 dmg laser, good for tamas/predras if you need a inheritable laser.

I rolled this guy for my yolo roll last time and my free roll this time. I sold the first one and I wished I hadn't because I could use it for the guy who absorbs/nulls damage over 100. I guess it's good I got another.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
That's pretty ridiculous. I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I'd spent some stones trying to power through it. They even had something on the banner (which I can't read) that had [23:59] listed, which I assumed to mean you had 24 hours to complete the dungeon as long as you started it within the 3 hour window. I guess they're just trolling people who can't read Japanese now.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

SweetJahasus posted:

That's pretty ridiculous. I can't imagine how pissed I would be if I'd spent some stones trying to power through it. They even had something on the banner (which I can't read) that had [23:59] listed, which I assumed to mean you had 24 hours to complete the dungeon as long as you started it within the 3 hour window. I guess they're just trolling people who can't read Japanese now.

You should have seen the first one. The original plan was to have a window of *a whole hour* to finish it. Much bitching on twitter happened so they extended it to three hours, which is what we have now.

So what you call total bullshit, they see it as being extra nice.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

SweetJahasus posted:

23:59 is a time, not a duration. :ssh:

I missed it because of work, but tamazo yomi sucks so nbd. I did join the dungeon though so I'll just grab the stone!

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
Meanwhile when NA finally gets these OSCs we get a whole week to work on it!

Doesn't make up for all the missing collab content though. :smith:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

But VOLTRON!!!

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

SweetJahasus posted:

Don't blame Gungho for your misinterpretation of a language you can't read.

For futute reference, the banner was referring to the end time, Jun 6 23:59 Japan time.

Zeta
Jul 29, 2009

KWEOOOOOO
Pillbug
One 85 pack got me both Kenshin and Seijuro from the collab REM. Seijuro was the one I really wanted, which is why I rolled yesterday while he had increased rates. Maybe I'll find a use for Kenshin someday, too.

Ultima66
Sep 2, 2008

I bought a pack and then immediately rolled Seijuro. Now I have stones and the only useful thing out of this dumb collab (have the relevant silvers/Kenshin that I've never used from last run of the collab).

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

can I join the kool kids klub now

Ultima66 posted:

I bought a pack and then immediately rolled Seijuro. Now I have stones and the only useful thing out of this dumb collab (have the relevant silvers/Kenshin that I've never used from last run of the collab).

Save those stones for the future. Maybe we'll get a GF with good rates. Maybe we'll get a collab with good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

widespread posted:

can I join the kool kids klub now

Save those stones for the future. Maybe we'll get a GF with good rates. Maybe we'll get a collab with good poo poo.

lol who runs Myr anymore.