Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

How's it going buddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Good, just enjoying some water to prepare for tomorrow

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kasumeat posted:

Good, just enjoying some water to prepare for tomorrow

You should also be eating something, mayb chips?

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Cheers m8 but I'm actually well fed, I had like so much food at the bar:

Asparagus with mushroom and feta
Gnocchi with oyster mushroom
Gnocchi with n'duja
Socca with salbitxada and scallop
Potato pancake with goulash
Fettucine with fava bean and ham
Chicken wings with garlic scape sauce

Plus I'm probably forgetting something.

Then one of my friends put it on her expense account :hellyeah:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
wow stop bragging about your rich friends

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kasumeat posted:

Gnocchi with n'duja

fat

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Kasumeat posted:

Gnocchi with n'duja

Nice, sounds delicious.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hey gulag, do you support a soccer team? I'd be very curious to know if you do.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

wow stop bragging about your rich friends

I only have one so I have to mention her at every opportunity

I cycled and that keeps me healthy :cool:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. F! posted:

How's it going buddy?

##vote Mr. F!

Feels a little buddy buddy to me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't have friends and I dont brag about my eternal loneliness 24/7

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Chaoslord

kill the baseball traitor

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

IT'S GOING TO MOVE.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Finally, a futbol channel that speaks to me

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Hey gulag, do you support a soccer team? I'd be very curious to know if you do.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

We have forever to play it! That's why we need the Megas and Skulls men.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote Chaoslord

kill the baseball traitor

Rude

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's awfully quiet.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

It's awfully quiet.

:agreed:

Madman you up for a Content Game?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

:agreed:

Madman you up for a Content Game?

What do you got for me?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

What do you got for me?

You've been granted a D1 day vig. Who do you shoot and why?

If anyone else stumbles into the thread, feel free to answer it too.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Jamuraan posted:

I would like to play, thank you.

##vote Jamuraan
Come play then

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

chaoslord posted:

You've been granted a D1 day vig. Who do you shoot and why?

If anyone else stumbles into the thread, feel free to answer it too.

Right now, I'd shoot Ernie because I can't figure out his vote on me. Normally, I would just ignore it since it was the first vote of the entire game and that's usually a joke vote, but something about it just feels weird to me.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kasumeat:

If you had to pick someone to not vote for, let's say the first three game days, who would that be and why?

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Kasumeat posted:

##vote Jamuraan
Come play then

Come on a slam and welcome to the... wait, nope, wrong game again.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TMMadman posted:

Right now, I'd shoot Ernie because I can't figure out his vote on me. Normally, I would just ignore it since it was the first vote of the entire game and that's usually a joke vote, but something about it just feels weird to me.

Interesting.

I'd pop Tired Moritz. I have no idea how to read them and so given the opportunity to get rid of someone who is going to be a headache for me I'll take it. Also it'd end the possible confusion around having TM and TMM in the same game

Full disclosure, my original answer was CirclMastr because this is their third game and they have posted elsewhere since their last post. My assumption was "New scum in a slow game unsure what to say". But then I checked and those other two games were years ago so they might as well be a first time player and I'm not gonna dayvig someone in their first game.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Kasumeat:

If you had to pick someone to not vote for, let's say the first three game days, who would that be and why?

I'm not townreading anyone yet. I don't like this question though, for two reasons:

1. You're fishing for towntells super early, which scum can use to manipulate town
2. You're trying to get me to make a 3-day commitment to a townread super early. That would put me in a position that makes it difficult for me to case that player if my read changes because you're set up to throw shade on me.

##vote Chaos

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raeg posted:

Come on a slam and welcome to the... wait, nope, wrong game again.

Raeg, if you could be masons with anyone in this game, who would it be and why?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kasumeat posted:

I'm not townreading anyone yet. I don't like this question though, for two reasons:

1. You're fishing for towntells super early, which scum can use to manipulate town
2. You're trying to get me to make a 3-day commitment to a townread super early. That would put me in a position that makes it difficult for me to case that player if my read changes because you're set up to throw shade on me.

##vote Chaos

This is a huge overreaction to a content game. Scum found.

##vote kasu

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kasumeat posted:

##vote Chaos

I'm not sure I buy this post. Chaos is just playing the content game, which is asking pointed questions to people in order to provoke a response that can be used at a later time to help determine alignment at a later time.

Also, that second point is extremely suspicious because I don't think anyone would hold you to an early 'read' made during a content game. If had said something like 'I wouldn't vote TMM because I've got a gut feel that he's town', it'd be pretty hard to slam you for it on D2 if you decided to change your mind.

Your post reads really defensive. Are you scum Kasu?

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

chaoslord posted:

Raeg, if you could be masons with anyone in this game, who would it be and why?

It would be Gulag because they I could learn all the cop secrets and be a backup cop and that would be rad, like being on a ridealong or somethink!

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

TMMadman posted:

I'm not sure I buy this post. Chaos is just playing the content game, which is asking pointed questions to people in order to provoke a response that can be used at a later time to help determine alignment at a later time.

Also, that second point is extremely suspicious because I don't think anyone would hold you to an early 'read' made during a content game. If had said something like 'I wouldn't vote TMM because I've got a gut feel that he's town', it'd be pretty hard to slam you for it on D2 if you decided to change your mind.

Your post reads really defensive. Are you scum Kasu?

I mean, it's no weirder than your throwing shade on Ernie I guess. Both of you were trying to infer something out of nothing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Raeg posted:

I mean, it's no weirder than your throwing shade on Ernie I guess. Both of you were trying to infer something out of nothing.

Yeah, but I answered the question and gave my reasons for it.

I feel like Kasu mostly dodged the question with a fairly weak excuse.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you think that vote is bad, you should look at ixt's vote!!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raeg posted:

It would be Gulag because they I could learn all the cop secrets and be a backup cop and that would be rad, like being on a ridealong or somethink!

For me it would be Mr F. I'd have to clear it with the mod, but since I have his phone number and sheets doesn't always work well on my phone, he would be the easiest mason partner to be in touch with since I'm on the road fairly frequently. As well, seems like him and I tend to have very different reads on games. I feel like having someone who doesnt always agree with me is the best type of mason partner since we will challenge each other and make us think.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

chaoslord posted:

For me it would be Mr F. I'd have to clear it with the mod, but since I have his phone number and sheets doesn't always work well on my phone, he would be the easiest mason partner to be in touch with since I'm on the road fairly frequently. As well, seems like him and I tend to have very different reads on games. I feel like having someone who doesnt always agree with me is the best type of mason partner since we will challenge each other and make us think.

Would you gossip about the other players hairstyles?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

why dont you just marry him

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raeg posted:

Disagree. Madman took a look at the game and came to a conclusion. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but he gave a straightforward answer that showed his thinking.

Kasu thought me asking them to find one person in this game that they were willing to say "I think this person is town" was a bad thing to do. I can understand taking a bit of umbrage with the 3 days thing, but I wasn't asking them to Toxx on that. Had Kasu replied "I think 3 days is way too long but i wouldn't vote X for Y reasons", then ok. Instead, they dodged the question entirely

I consider it similar to the Synx gambit and that's a pretty open and shut failure on Kasu's part.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Raeg posted:

Would you gossip about the other players hairstyles?

Probably not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

chaoslord posted:

Disagree. Madman took a look at the game and came to a conclusion. Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but he gave a straightforward answer that showed his thinking.

Kasu thought me asking them to find one person in this game that they were willing to say "I think this person is town" was a bad thing to do. I can understand taking a bit of umbrage with the 3 days thing, but I wasn't asking them to Toxx on that. Had Kasu replied "I think 3 days is way too long but i wouldn't vote X for Y reasons", then ok. Instead, they dodged the question entirely

I consider it similar to the Synx gambit and that's a pretty open and shut failure on Kasu's part.

stop fishing for towntells

• Locked thread