Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

moist turtleneck posted:

Australia is a hot desert year round there's no other climate

Not fuckin australian mate i'll give you the bash if you say that again ya tosspot oval office!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Kiwi?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
same thing

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
What other games are worth playing while we wait for the beta? Was mass effect andromeda any good? I see alot of people playing Horizon event?? on my friends list.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Andromeda sucked, and that's coming from someone who got it for free. Horizon is good, I wish I hadn't blazed through it trying to finish it in time for Andromeda. Rocket League is my own personal downtime game of choice.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

the good fax machine posted:

Andromeda sucked, and that's coming from someone who got it for free. Horizon is good, I wish I hadn't blazed through it trying to finish it in time for Andromeda. Rocket League is my own personal downtime game of choice.

Rocket League is real real good, even if I can't get a Universal decal to save my life :negative:

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.
Horizon is pretty good. I'd recommend Nioh if you like games similar to Dark Souls.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

texaholic posted:

Was mass effect andromeda any good?

No

quote:

I see alot of people playing Horizon event?? on my friends list.

Horizon Zero Dawn is real good but not like Destiny at all.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

It's loving winter here mate

Hey I just met you, and this is crazy

But can you ship freight to Texas?

I need a Barra I6 with a stonking turbo, maybe.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

If you have a PC and 4x games don't make you hurl chunks, Stellaris is a pretty good time black hole. You could very well not come out of it until September.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

texaholic posted:

What other games are worth playing while we wait for the beta? Was mass effect andromeda any good? I see alot of people playing Horizon event?? on my friends list.

Been playing Wildlands on the hardest difficulty with no HUD. Savage as poo poo

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

the good fax machine posted:

Koalas are hosed up bro

https://youtube.com/watch?v=finCHypE6qg

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Also 7 days to die is a sneaky fun sandbox game. Just don't buy it on a console unless you're desperate.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Been playing Wildlands on the hardest difficulty with no HUD. Savage as poo poo

If you play Wildlands, make sure you get the material rifle has soon has possible. That thing is a beast.

Wildlands feels Ok. Like patrolling mars, if the map where gigantic. Is a chaotic dirty trash game, but the right type of trash.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

haveblue posted:

Terrible drops tho

The lore is good and I have good enough weapons and armor to not need drops. Plus I can use a hand cannon as a sidearm of I want, or in addition to. :fsmug:

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Overwatch is way more fun than I remembered!

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Menstrual Show posted:

Overwatch is way more fun than I remembered!

Good troll opportunities too, pick classes that aren't in the meta and record the reactions!

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

texaholic posted:

No Man's Sky

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

edit: wrong thread

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I would play Waframe, Planetside 2 or unironically APB, if not where absolutelly burned of them of playing 700+ hours

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

texaholic posted:

What other games are worth playing while we wait for the beta?

knifey spooney

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Tei posted:

I would play Waframe, Planetside 2 or unironically APB, if not where absolutelly burned of them of playing 700+ hours

APB is loving garbage though.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
I'm probably just gonna plat D1 until D2 comes out because im 80 and gay

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

I'm probably just gonna plat D1 until D2 comes out because im 80 and gay

Same except 79 and bi.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

CheeseFactory posted:

im 80 and gay

it really sucks that guy was a racist poo poo and it wasn't in an ironic way

then he changed his name to |Cop Lives Matter| or something

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

it really sucks that guy was a racist poo poo and it wasn't in an ironic way

then he changed his name to |Cop Lives Matter| or something

Shhhh no one cares because no lives matter.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
No joke I got a random tower invite the other day and I was drunk enough to accept it, and it was a bunch of dudes doing the classic "lmao your naaammmee also where did u get your emblem " thing that [extremely trump discussing his EC win voice] I get all the time, but then one guy said it reminded him of his friend's old name, which was "im 80 and gay" and I did the :chloe: face because after playing with that guy for a bit it was apparent he was NOt utilizing an acceptable level of meta commentary nor irony

I did at least tell him that his friend was responsible for some good memes within our clan before I peaced out

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

No joke I got a random tower invite the other day and I was drunk enough to accept it, and it was a bunch of dudes doing the classic "lmao your naaammmee also where did u get your emblem " thing that [extremely trump discussing his EC win voice] I get all the time, but then one guy said it reminded him of his friend's old name, which was "im 80 and gay" and I did the :chloe: face because after playing with that guy for a bit it was apparent he was NOt utilizing an acceptable level of meta commentary nor irony

I did at least tell him that his friend was responsible for some good memes within our clan before I peaced out

The stdh thread is over there

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

lol

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

The stdh thread is over there

It did happen tho :confused:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

I see something like this and i honestly can't tell if he is joking or being serious.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CheeseFactory posted:

I see something like this and i honestly can't tell if he is joking or being serious.

Dont playstationsplain. With your xim privilege

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Agree. It also affected PS4 players because the exclusives where put away from Xur or the rotation. So it was bad for us too.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tei posted:

Agree. It also affected PS4 players because the exclusives where put away from Xur or the rotation. So it was bad for us too.

Not all of us :smuggo:

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

I'm def a xslut

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

GET MY BELT SON posted:

I'm def a xslut

How'd you get into my bookmarks?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

texaholic posted:

What other games are worth playing while we wait for the beta? Was mass effect andromeda any good?

no

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

your journey with that game was my favorite string of quotes, and far better and more engaging than the story of autistic ryder's space friend adventure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

your journey with that game was my favorite string of quotes, and far better and more engaging than the story of autistic ryder's space friend adventure

ya I wanted it to be good, but it just wasnt!!!

im willing to admit something is bad, other people there just wanted to justify a bad purchase