Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Super Waffle posted:

just chillin at the 'stco

Is your Costco in Silent Hill? Only, that's a ton of fog.

Went to the Holy Land today. Some baguettes, some red wine, and some mozzeralla. Also some milk and some Laphroaig because A it's good and B it was on sale. Hot dog and a Mountain Dew, truly a blessed day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

I bought a Squatty Potty two-pack at Costco.

Costco, is there anything you can't do?

You can also buy a regular step stool for $3 at Ikea.

Not a dig at Costco, just not a fan of the squatty potty.

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I'm gonna pull the trigger and buy a ps4 while they're on sale today. Also gonna pick up a chicken bake :D

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

FCKGW posted:

You can also buy a regular step stool for $3 at Ikea.

Not a dig at Costco, just not a fan of the squatty potty.

Oh, I'm aware of alternate methods. In fact, when I travel for business, I often turn the wastebasket in my hotel room's bathroom on its side and use that.

I just felt like having the real deal, which sits flush (no pun intended) against the toilet, and then being able to celebrate with a wonderful hot dog and refillable drink for the low, low price of $1.50.

As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, value without end.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
True ballers use the bamboo version

https://www.amazon.com/Squatty-Potty-Original-Adjustable-Bathroom/dp/B00U37CQ16

Bum the Sad fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jun 5, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I have been enjoying the Kirkland Signature, Allergy Aller-Fex (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tables, Antihistamine) 180mg, from our friends at Costco.

Unfortunately, the pollen around here has gone into overdrive and I don't know if this is powerful enough!

What do we do from here, friends?

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

Do they have it at Costco

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

the good fax machine posted:

Do they have it at Costco

No.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
:frogout:

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I have been enjoying the Kirkland Signature, Allergy Aller-Fex (Fexofenadine Hydrochloride Tables, Antihistamine) 180mg, from our friends at Costco.

Unfortunately, the pollen around here has gone into overdrive and I don't know if this is powerful enough!

I have horrible allergies and use Costco's super cheap Zyrtec generic. I usually take 2 a day, allergies almost disappear.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Got my executive membership rebate today.

84.9 1/3+ pure beef dog, including 20 soft drink with refill-s!

PBUC

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Try the NeilMed Sinus Rinse, 2 pack available at Costco.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

For your next lunch, please put sauerkraut on every bite of the chicken bake. God bless.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Decided to have lunch at Costco today while in the UK.

The things I do for this thread

I hate all of you

The bun was soggy, and the only options were ketchup or onions. I've decided that Costco in the UK does not know how to make a proper dog.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
God even the picture makes the dog look like poo poo

How does the UK manage to constantly gently caress up food for like 1500 years

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

That cottage pie looks good.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Just saying "hi" from Costco while eating my hot dog and refillable soda ($1.50!).

The guy who rang me up is from Jamaica, and was quite pleased with my purchase of spicy beef patties.

Such a friendly congregation we have!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nfcknblvbl posted:

That cottage pie looks good.

it likely is, the UK is poo poo at many things but pies is not one of them. they are super serious about their pies

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Count Freebasie posted:

Just saying "hi" from Costco while eating my hot dog and refillable soda ($1.50!).

The guy who rang me up is from Jamaica, and was quite pleased with my purchase of spicy beef patties.

Such a friendly congregation we have!

I'm not allowed to buy them anymore. :smith:

The last time I did, I ate nothing but beef patties for like 3 days, and it did a number on my guts.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I consider myself a lost member of the family, I have not stepped through the hallowed garage doors in so long now I fear I would not even know how to refill! But verily, the supplies run low. Perhaps if I look back in the sand there would only be one set of footprints? I could rest easy knowing I was being carried home.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Costco sells Jamaican beef patties?? Oh my dog...

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Big Grunty Secret posted:

It gets better, they come in a package that helps steam them in the microwave, so they actually come out of the microwave pretty good.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Costco allergy pills are fighting the good fight. Thanks for recommendations friends.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Grunty Secret posted:

WHAT

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

You take that one as well as Aller-tec (the zyrtec knockoff) at the same time.

If that doesn't work you also take the Benadryl knockoff (the pink pills)

If all 3 drugs don't work you kill yourself because life is cruel and unfair.

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Yeah, dude. I've seen them in multiple stores, so it's not limited to one location. They're in the frozen section near taquitos, snacks, etc.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Teikanmi posted:

God even the picture makes the dog look like poo poo

How does the UK manage to constantly gently caress up food for like 1500 years

It looks like they forgot to cook the dog

Not representative of a Costco dog!!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
do they not steam the buns in teh UK or what?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

binge crotching posted:

Decided to have lunch at Costco today while in the UK.

The things I do for this thread

I hate all of you

The bun was soggy, and the only options were ketchup or onions. I've decided that Costco in the UK does not know how to make a proper dog.

That is a sad and depressing dog. They didn't even have loving mustard? And the bun looks hard. Shameful.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Ketchup? Mercy...how is there no mustard.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Costco must be trying to be culturally sensitive to the British by maintaining the level of depressing food that they are used to. If they revealed their full glory to the British there would be panic and chaos.

Costco is wise, PBUC.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

I took "the feast" and feel all the better for it. PBUC

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Costco must be trying to be culturally sensitive to the British by maintaining the level of depressing food that they are used to. If they revealed their full glory to the British there would be panic and chaos.

Costco is wise, PBUC.

I'm just happy for the Brits that Costco maintained a level of decency and standards and didn't boil the 1/4lb dog (with free refill!) in the bun.

alt terrible joke - if only hitler had conquered england then the brits would know what a decent frank would taste like

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Call me a heathen but if I was in the UK, I would skip the dog and do the cottage pie and jacket potato w/chili.

Note: Going to BC next month, will get Costco poutine. Will be in the UK in Sept, gimme that cottage pie!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i'd eat all 3 and not poop for a week

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Chinatown posted:

i'd eat all 3 and not poop for a week

:same:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Meydey posted:

Call me a heathen but if I was in the UK, I would skip the dog and do the cottage pie and jacket potato w/chili.

Note: Going to BC next month, will get Costco poutine. Will be in the UK in Sept, gimme that cottage pie!

I don't know about Costco but Poutine isn't that big in BC. But it has been a few years since I was out there.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bonzo posted:

I don't know about Costco but Poutine isn't that big in BC. But it has been a few years since I was out there.

yeah but Costco is a big enough company that they might just have the exact same policies for all "canada" stores. its worth a shot!

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Today's a good run for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Today's a good run for me.

A++ choices, a good haul