Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

GulagDolls posted:

everyone said you were lying, we just didnt consider the possibility of eight scum or whatever because its retarded

you're killing my vibes, bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

No, it's definitely true. I got a reputation as a poo poo player (for mostly valid reasons). Hell, the last game had someone pushing me and then just making a bullshit lie when questioned on why they pushed and then it was dropped like hot cakes.

I refuse to let that happen again. mainly because that game was really boring to read.

Hey I think you might be confusing me with a player who cares a whole bunch about past meta. I'm but a simple traveler from beyond the stars whose timeline only lines up with mafia for like two months a year.

It is weird that you are turning "I don't want to die" into "if you kill me you're scum" because I always get wigged out by the BIG pronouncements like "if you KILL ME you're the scum" cuz like I said earlier it's just so easy for anyone to fling that out there, especially if they're trying to survive.

Dr. Hurt fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jun 7, 2017

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

gently caress that's a big Alf. Sorry y'all. Didn't check size. Taste do I have permission to timg that Alf?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I'm allowed to have multiple feelings at once.

1) I don't want to die D1
2) people that vote D1 tend to be scum

they don't contradict. The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time, it's an easy vote to throw on when you don't actually care about who dies.

also I don't actually remember players that much so sorry for throwing past meta at your face.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

2) people that vote D1 tend to be scum

they don't contradict. The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time, it's an easy vote to throw on when you don't actually care about who dies.

also I don't actually remember players that much so sorry for throwing past meta at your face.

Are you advocating for a no-lynch? Because besides that I dunno how 2 is possible.

And no worries, friend. I just don't keep up with mafia metas much besides like Gulag bein' Gulag so I just wanted to let you know that those arguments don't necessary hold much sway with me

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Sorry, that was a typo. I meant 2) People that vote me D1 is scum.

this is what would usually happen: scum throws votes on me for dumb reason, town argues, deadline approaching, everyone votes me because they don't want no-lynch, then I die. It might seem like it doesn't happen often but it really does. I refuse to let that strategy work anymore.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
I gotta go to work fairly shortly, I would most like the following to die today:

Chaos
Added
Dr. Hurt
Ixl
Tired Moritz
Mr. F

I've already explained Chaos. Added, Hurt, and Ixl have all posted words since real content has happened, but have said absolutely nothing. Raeg has cased TM and I agree with him. Mr. F has not posted at all since jokephase.

##vote Mr. F
Come play

For sure I'll be able to post by deadline, but maybe only for a phonepost or two if it's a late night.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

one person voted you you egomaniac

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im just saying.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
I meant what I said in my vote post. I can only go by generalities, and double voting early is suspicious to me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum has replaced Pinterest Mom!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Sandwolf (2): The Ninth Layer, Ixtlilton
Ixtlilton (1): GulagDolls
Tired Moritz (1): Jamuraan, Jamuraan, Raeg
Infinitum (1): Sandwolf
Mr. F! (1): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Kasumeat
The Ninth Layer (1): Added Space
Jamuraan (1): Kasumeat, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz
Kasumeat (1): chaoslord
TMMadman (1): Ernie.
chaoslord (0): Tired Moritz, Kasumeat, Tired Moritz, Kasumeat
Raeg (0): Kasumeat, Kasumeat

Not Voting (6): CirclMastr, Dr. Hurt, Infinitum, Jamuraan, Mr. F!, TMMadman

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 08th, 2017 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 10 hours, 32 minutes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

im just saying.

well, your plan to prove that you're a normal person is going great, lol

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Infinitum has replaced Pinterest Mom!

Taaaaste let me shrink my ALF.

Kasumeat posted:

I gotta go to work fairly shortly, I would most like the following to die today:

Chaos
Added
Dr. Hurt
Ixl
Tired Moritz
Mr. F

I've already explained Chaos. Added, Hurt, and Ixl have all posted words since real content has happened, but have said absolutely nothing. Raeg has cased TM and I agree with him. Mr. F has not posted at all since jokephase.

##vote Mr. F
Come play

For sure I'll be able to post by deadline, but maybe only for a phonepost or two if it's a late night.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Manipulate your alien as needed

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dr. Hurt posted:

Hmmm interesting. In this scenario then, would he know that you are feeding him to the fire, a final acceptance of what must be done to save the islanders? Or would he fight it every step of the way? (He is smarter than the smarties and tougher than the toughies so good loving luck feeding the Scrooge McD into a volcano)

I would probably say the former. Though I imagine he would sacrifice himself more out of spite than altruism.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Tired Moritz posted:

you're killing my vibes, bro

Pls do not kill my vibes. Also I'll post war and peace if I want to!!!!!!!!!!!

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

I remember TMMadman posting lots of theory but I don't remember anyone else this game really. I'll try to read tonight and go to the gym here. It's been hard.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

GulagDolls posted:

one person voted you you egomaniac

:agreed: TM spinning his wheels a lot over one vote

Still prefer Kasu, though.

I'm not likely to be around at the new deadline, I'll probably be going to bed ~930 central.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'd vote Ixt rn too.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Sandwolf posted:

I'd vote Ixt rn too.

You would.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

:black101:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ixtlilton posted:

You would.

Don't you forget it either, vaquero.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Tired Moritz posted:

2) people that vote me D1 tend to be scum

1) no one does
2) this idea is stupid

I don't know anything about you before this game. You are acting like scum, flailing and grasping. You use hyperbole to exaggerate your presence and necessity, then you try to play the pity card. You attack your accuser, with no reasoning other than spite.

##vote Tired Moritz

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
I will also vote the following people this turn to reach consensus:

Kasu
Gulag
Mr F
TMMadman

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Jamuraan posted:

1) no one does
2) this idea is stupid

I don't know anything about you before this game. You are acting like scum, flailing and grasping. You use hyperbole to exaggerate your presence and necessity, then you try to play the pity card. You attack your accuser, with no reasoning other than spite.

##vote Tired Moritz

I gotta go sleepy town but this is basically my thoughts on TM, overstating of presence and contribution while trying to build up sympathy based on prior performances that have no bearing here. All his actual content has been flailing at anyone who shines the spotlight on him.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jamuraan posted:

I will also vote the following people this turn to reach consensus:

Kasu
Gulag
Mr F
TMMadman

everyone oin this list is town dumbass

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'd vote, in order, PMom (though still giving replacement time to :justpost: ), Ixt, and then Moritz for "people who want to lynch me are scum."

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

GulagDolls posted:

everyone oin this list is town dumbass

Prove it.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Tired Moritz posted:

The reason that I believe 2) is because I know that I'm an easy kill. Everyone believes I'm scum like all the goddamn time

Get better, scrub.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, there are an awful lot of single votes on people right now. This is very weird.

I'm not really sold on Tired being scum. It does seem like he's always awkward, but I do think he ends giving some decent reads after a day or two. And remember this is coming from someone who was scum in their last two games and kept him alive even though he was either at the truth or getting close to it.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##unvote

Nothing's really grabbing me yet to be honest.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

TMMadman posted:

Man, there are an awful lot of single votes on people right now. This is very weird.

I'm not really sold on Tired being scum. It does seem like he's always awkward, but I do think he ends giving some decent reads after a day or two. And remember this is coming from someone who was scum in their last two games and kept him alive even though he was either at the truth or getting close to it.

Dude, shut up, no one gives a poo poo about that other game where you masterminded as scum. It's completely irrelevant to the game at hand and the fact that you keep bringing it up makes me want to vote you so badly.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Sandwolf posted:

Dude, shut up, no one gives a poo poo about that other game where you masterminded as scum. It's completely irrelevant to the game at hand and the fact that you keep bringing it up makes me want to vote you so badly.

TMM & Tired scum team

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sandwolf posted:

I feel it's important because it does color my view of Tired. It's certainly not something I'm going to continually talk about, but it I felt it was relevant there since it's providing the basis for not wanting to vote him today.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Sandwolf posted:

Sand I don't know if you get it. This brilliant Mafia God swooped down from the heavens and let you know personally that he must keep Tired alive because he's such a brilliant tactician spawned from the womb of Napoleon himself.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

lol

i have the only good vote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote inf

australian, replacement, etc.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

lol

i have the only good vote

It was such a good vote that you changed it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yes little noobie. keep up

• Locked thread