Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Jim DiGriz posted:

He was a porcuswine herder as a kid, as far as I recall.

Funny picture tax, to balance out the derail.

trickybiscuits posted:

It's wonderful.

yes. stupid new page hiding the picture of wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

oh my god

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
They're make believe that only really exist on an internet sub forum, just like MRAs. Good boogeymen.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

zoux posted:

He's the living strawman of a union guy that Fox News uses.

"Eyyy I'm trying to sandbag and goldbrick over heah"

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Thinking more of Chet.

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Oh hey, you found my vacation album

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ben Franklin: Milf Hunter

Dreddout has a new favorite as of 23:26 on Jun 6, 2017

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Is this a Transformers sequel?

That didn't get enough love, so

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sentmassen
Oct 17, 2012

I'm not sure if I want this to be real or not. It goes hand in hand with my cynicism.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
This is a moving picture with sounds so probably still counts. The Cage Cage.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Bogan King posted:

What a stock photo

I'm thinking about making a photoshop thread based on this photo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Palpek posted:

I'm thinking about making a photoshop thread based on this photo.

Please do.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Palpek is very good on shop

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Sentmassen posted:

I'm not sure if I want this to be real or not. It goes hand in hand with my cynicism.
Real, apparently.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

it is evocative of a joke from The Critic where a specific letter fell off the sign for the public library and dozens of people immediately swarmed into the building only to emerge moments later, crestfallen.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why would people be so excited for a pubic library

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

rest of set?

https://twitter.com/darkstockphotos

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

Why would people be so excited for a pubic library
It was tough to compare pubic regions before the rise of the internet. You had to get groups together and sign disclaimers using nothing but phone trees. Cutting out the back end and letting academics catalog genitalia far and wide for your public use... that was worth running for.

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

mind the walrus posted:

It was tough to compare pubic regions before the rise of the internet. You had to get groups together and sign disclaimers using nothing but phone trees. Cutting out the back end and letting academics catalog genitalia far and wide for your public use... that was worth running for.
I know there's a museum here in Sweden that has, among other things, the pubes of a gay couple. Apparently they sent it in during the 60s or 70s along with a note stating that they'd shaved them off each other as part of a sexual act, and now those are on display.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Dhalgren is my favorite book ever. When I went to jail the second time I bought it donated it then had someone snag it from the library so I could read it again

CaptainBtaksDad
Jun 3, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Woebin posted:

I know there's a museum here in Sweden that has, among other things, the pubes of a gay couple. Apparently they sent it in during the 60s or 70s along with a note stating that they'd shaved them off each other as part of a sexual act, and now those are on display.

Give me the address I'm gonna send them my butt hairs in a bag. I'll say I'm gay so they have to show it off in public to avoid being racist.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Woebin posted:

Reykjavik has a museum of penises. They had a human one donated quite recently iirc.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I made a thread based on that stock photo for those interested: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823011

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
But do you have pubes from welders??? Just say the word and I'll make it happen!!! I don't necessarily know how, but By God I Will!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Palpek posted:

I made a thread based on that stock photo for those interested: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3823011

Accepted your challenge.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

I found the picture I'm gonna use on this year's Father's Day card

Woebin
Feb 6, 2006

CaptainBtaksDad posted:

Give me the address I'm gonna send them my butt hairs in a bag. I'll say I'm gay so they have to show it off in public to avoid being racist.
I think it's the Nordic Museum, this one.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Solice Kirsk posted:

Accepted your challenge.

:eyepop:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm poo poo at 'shopping but I hope it takes off.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Solice Kirsk posted:

Accepted your challenge.

:discourse:

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Woebin posted:

I didn't think I could hate Sweden more but here we are.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

https://twitter.com/GyanYankovich/status/872546415960084481

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's diabolical.

Akrabbim
Aug 10, 2003
It means 'scorpion' in Hebrew, and rhymes with 'bakrabbim'. Don't even ask...

The Bloop posted:

Do not put that filth on me

Just wanted you to know that I caught that reference. It's a shame more people haven't seen that movie. Criminally underrated.

For those who don't know, 13th Warrior.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Akrabbim posted:

Just wanted you to know that I caught that reference. It's a shame more people haven't seen that movie. Criminally underrated.

For those who don't know, 13th Warrior.

This is the best movie.

Go Beowulf!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

The lesser mentioned tenth ring of Hell is reserved for this homeboy.