Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Mak0rz posted:

I know of a couple of nerds that have been together since they were like twelve and are so inseparable that everyone refers to them by a portmanteau of their first names (e.g. "brangelina"). She apparently "doesn't like sex very much" so the boyfriend once jury rigged a home made dick sleeve out of latex gloves and packing tape and used that regularly.

They got married like last year in a wedding where everyone dressed in cosplay.

:froggonk: This should be admissible as evidence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Op went in without his setup

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Eela6 posted:

:froggonk: This should be admissible as evidence.

It certainly will be in a few years, I think

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

DrBouvenstein posted:

And Quebec which is somehow more French than France itself.

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

They're just overcompensating.

Jamesman posted:

They're French otaku.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Quotes from the r/relationships thread is cheating.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

good goddam

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

either/or -- that cosplay wedding, french otaku

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

im quoting the jamesman

thats a pretty good name imo

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

syscall girl posted:

and i'd only heard good things about paying for sex

Hogge Wild posted:

well yeah, ur mom made a shitload of money

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Bogan King posted:

What a stock photo

Karate Bastard posted:

Mamaaaaaaaaa boohooohooo

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Just killed a man
Put a gun against his head

Nutsak posted:

My pants are yellow
Shirt is red.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

sebmojo posted:

good goddam

It's so guddamn perfect and I'm kicking myself for not coming up with it first

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's so guddamn perfect and I'm kicking myself for not coming up with it first

Similarly,

Dead Reckoning posted:

What is French for "Florida Man"?

ZombieApostate posted:

Fleur de man?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Luigi Thirty posted:

https://twitter.com/EricNewcomer/status/872144506874806273

i guess they were the 20 who weren't sexually harassing people

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

I can't believe they found 20 women in that whole place to fire

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Law Cheetah posted:

gladiators had sponsorship deals, too

Pastry of the Year posted:

I stab thee in the name of Golden Palace Dot Com, Home of the 100% WELCOME DEPOSIT BONUS

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Gladiators were sexhavers too

Pastry of the Year posted:

I gently caress thee in the name of J.G Wentworth, because it's your money, use it when you need it

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

SLOSifl posted:

Anyway, the idea of having to explain a post on an Internet forum in court sounds terrifying. Your honor, you'll see by my regdate that I'm...it's a ferret your honor...well user dicknipples was making a joke and...like dicks for nipples? I do actually think the Vice President had sex with a horse, your honor.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

ruddiger posted:

(I also don't consider Lupita Nyong'o black. Nationality still counts for something.)

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I feel like you should have quoted more, because all of their posts in that exchange are just increasingly awful

ruddiger posted:

You mean you couldn't comprehend the part where I said nationality still counts for something? Is that what you're literally saying?

Lupita's African Mexican. Not black. Get over it.

ruddiger posted:

Lupita goes out of her way in interviews to remind people that she is in fact Mexican. Stop pigeon holing minorities with blanket terms idiots.

ruddiger posted:

This is a huge sticking point with me because I hate when Americans try to label Mexicans as white. The majority of Mexicans, like myself, are brown. The only time we're considered white is when the US is trying to juke the census numbers.

It's really not silly at all when it's something you live with every day and see the kind of hosed up head games this country plays with minorities who try to identify as anything other than what white people (re: the majority of what AMERICANS identify as) tell them they are.

Lupita goes out of her way to tell people she's Mexican/Kenyan.

SA Goon: So she's black?

*sigh*

ruddiger posted:

And they got Cliff Curtis to play a Mexican in Training Day, what's your point other than great minority actors need to be cast in more movies?

It's hilarious because I started this off by both saying I see where you guys are coming from AND that nationality played a huge factor in my perception because of my own background and you dummies are like "lol nope ur wrong"

Thanks for putting another minority in their place I guess? White makes right, yo joe.

ruddiger posted:

Eh, there's no arguing with someone when they feel they've got moral superiority on their side, which is what usually happens when talking about race and nationality. I can say something snarky like "sorry for thinking of these women as more than just their skin color" but I know that wasn't your intentions. Like I said, I see where you guys are coming from. Too bad you can't (won't?) concede the same.

admittedly, belongs more in a thread titled "loving terrible quotes". This response was pretty good though

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

drat, hosed up that they cast Lupita Nyong'o as a black woman in 12 Years a Slave

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

*reading Frankenstein*

This... this is like reddit

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I never clicked the selfie thread before, because to the best of my knowledge I didn't really stand to gain from looking at goons. Turns out that was a mistake. Even the very first page has me in stitches good job good lord

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Crocoswine posted:

I feel like you should have quoted more, because all of their posts in that exchange are just increasingly awful

admittedly, belongs more in a thread titled "loving terrible quotes". This response was pretty good though

I just wanted to start with the one post and let others find it on their own.

Also ruddiger edited that one post to say African Mexican - originally it said Lupita's Mexican, not black.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Baron von Eevl posted:

I just wanted to start with the one post and let others find it on their own.

Also ruddiger edited that one post to say African Mexican - originally it said Lupita's Mexican, not black.

He has completely changed his argument while pretending he didn't. It's hilarious.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

kemikalkadet posted:

Hell yeah bro, in fact I've got a personal story of me and my bro.

Me and my best bro used to play this game where we suck each others' dicks and call the person who cums first a fag. I usually win because my bro's never been all that great at cocksucking, and when he jizzes in my mouth, I make him finish me off then give him a passionate kiss so he has to swallow both loads. Then I berate him for the next hour or so about what a total fag he is.

But this one time, we were 69ing like normal, and I could tell my bro was getting really close to orgasm. I wasn't quite there yet, but I hear him whimper around my cock and it really gets to me. So I decide to take pity on my bro and slow way down, only gently stroking him and planting a tender kiss every now and again. Sure enough, I cum first and then finish him off and swallow. And then he looks over at me and plants a wet one right on my lips. I feel my own salty jizz slide into my mouth and swallow it happily. He breaks the kiss after a good while, looks me right in the eyes, says "...Fag" and punches me on the arm as hard as he can.

We cuddle naked for a while after that. I smile as he holds me in his strong arms and tells me what a colossal loving human being I am. I "agree" and laugh along with him, sometimes giving him another kiss or two. When it's finally time for me to leave (had to go to my girlfriend's birthday party), my bro gives me the biggest bro hug he's ever given and says "Thanks, bro." I tell him it's no big deal and that it was the least I could do for a bro as awesome as him.

I think we've become even better bros since then. I don't let that fucker win our game anymore, though. He's such a fag, goddamn.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

kemikalkadet posted:

Hell yeah bro, in fact I've got a personal story of me and my bro.

Me and my best bro used to play this game where we suck each others' dicks and call the person who cums first a fag. I usually win because my bro's never been all that great at cocksucking, and when he jizzes in my mouth, I make him finish me off then give him a passionate kiss so he has to swallow both loads. Then I berate him for the next hour or so about what a total fag he is.

But this one time, we were 69ing like normal, and I could tell my bro was getting really close to orgasm. I wasn't quite there yet, but I hear him whimper around my cock and it really gets to me. So I decide to take pity on my bro and slow way down, only gently stroking him and planting a tender kiss every now and again. Sure enough, I cum first and then finish him off and swallow. And then he looks over at me and plants a wet one right on my lips. I feel my own salty jizz slide into my mouth and swallow it happily. He breaks the kiss after a good while, looks me right in the eyes, says "...Fag" and punches me on the arm as hard as he can.

We cuddle naked for a while after that. I smile as he holds me in his strong arms and tells me what a colossal loving human being I am. I "agree" and laugh along with him, sometimes giving him another kiss or two. When it's finally time for me to leave (had to go to my girlfriend's birthday party), my bro gives me the biggest bro hug he's ever given and says "Thanks, bro." I tell him it's no big deal and that it was the least I could do for a bro as awesome as him.

I think we've become even better bros since then. I don't let that fucker win our game anymore, though. He's such a fag, goddamn.

Can I call username post combo here?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

syscall girl posted:

We'll need to check with the judges. One moment.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

syscall girl posted:

Ok, looks like it's approved, but don't make a habit of it.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
:sweatdrop:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Karate Bastard posted:

I never clicked the selfie thread before, because to the best of my knowledge I didn't really stand to gain from looking at goons. Turns out that was a mistake. Even the very first page has me in stitches good job good lord

Huh. We've got a hot mod. Weird.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chichevache posted:

All the mods are hot as gently caress. In fact, I was demodded right after I posted my picture in the mod forums, and it was no coincidence. :smith:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

All the mods are hot as gently caress. In fact, I was demodded right after I posted my picture in the mod forums, and it was no coincidence. :smith:

Speaking of hot mods, is Ozma still here?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Chichevache posted:

Speaking of hot mods, is Ozma still here?

:shrug:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

Speaking of hot mods, is Shine still here?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
NoneMoreNegative's still around :q:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Well I miss Debbie Metallica

She dove right into some pyf ugly selfies thread like a champ

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

same

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

:smith::hf::smith:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Chichevache posted:

LITERALLY A BIRD is the prettiest parrot. :3:

actually a conure but you get me

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Hot Mods, we'll clean up the town
We'll turn that old frown upside-down
Hot Mods, we're aiming to please
You know we'll get down on our knees