Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Garth_Marenghi posted:

BTW baby corn is baby corn unlike baby carrots.

Just checked a can at the store. It's bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

JethroMcB posted:

Just checked a can at the store. It's bugs.

Buzz buzz.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I feel like if there were Doughboys drinking game you'd take a shot every time Nick describes something as being "in the abstract."

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
The no drop drop feels just on the wrong side of endearing technical issues.

Doughboys gotta get their poo poo together!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Just finished IKEA episode about pie in this guy? Is Mitch actually that slow?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Just finished IKEA episode about pie in this guy? Is Mitch actually that slow?

Him guessing non-existent pies is one of my favorite things about the show.

kidsam
Aug 12, 2007

YES
the first 'pie in this guy' where the clues ended with "rhymes with McBonalds Napple Pie" or something similar and Mitch still couldnt get it is a favourite of mine

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

kidsam posted:

the first 'pie in this guy' where the clues ended with "rhymes with McBonalds Napple Pie" or something similar and Mitch still couldnt get it is a favourite of mine

He was really pissed about how hard that clue was too if I remember right. "What the gently caress Wiger!"

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Wiger sings a full length Weird Al parody of "Fireworks" about Oreos in the latest double and its MENTAL and I love it.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Wiger sings a full length Weird Al parody of "Fireworks" about Oreos in the latest double and its MENTAL and I love it.
this was one of the all time best podcast moments ever. on top of the dr pepper challenge, this was probably the best podcast episode of all time. call vulture or whoever writes about podcasts. av club?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Great drop, a minute of Mitch smacking his lips.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The Dr. Pepper guessing game sets a new standard for "thing that should be unbearable to listen to but is improbably engrossing"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mike mitchell's surly defense of not being surly

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Ok, I have to give up again! Mitchel really is the feral man from the Birthday Boys sketch. He flips out at the suggestion of a person owning any type of edible seed, it's too much.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It was really funny

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I love how Mitch's Tony Soprano impression doesn't pronounce capicola "gabagool".

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
"I think you guys will like this one. Stay frosty!"

"STAY FROSTY? I'M FROSTY????????????"

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I broke my no listen till mcdonalds rule for this ep because I was told there was a lengthy shoutout to me on this one.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Enjoy your spider salad, you little bug eating bitch.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Lmao Mitch finally got a pic up on IMDB and it's him with JJ Abrams.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

15 minutes of movie opinion fights with bug mane in the new double

hard to listen

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Bugmane is the best. I am tumescent with excitement.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Yes. "Nic--Um, Bug Mane" is like Armen but with a good gimmick. Excited to hear this ep. I relistened to the Bug Mane/Tony Roma's episode a few days ago, and I really enjoyed it after skipping past the Star Wars discussion.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Tatumje posted:

Yes. "Nic--Um, Bug Mane" is like Armen but with a good gimmick. Excited to hear this ep. I relistened to the Bug Mane/Tony Roma's episode a few days ago, and I really enjoyed it after skipping past the Star Wars discussion.
this entire episode is the star wars discussion. i mean this without any hyperbole. i enjoyed his actual episode but this is interminable.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Bug Mane's review of the puddy..... 5 bzzzzzzs

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
I was listening in my car so I couldn't skip the Star Wars part. It was truly approaching unlistenability. I love Bug Mane, but I think he somehow makes the Star Wars bullshit even worse.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
The star wars poo poo is always the worst part of any episode, thanks for the heads up OP

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The best part of any Doughboys ep is when they discuss Star Wars, Nick and Mitch should get a cameo as "Bickering Cantina Duo" in the next film.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

It's close, but not even the worst Star Wars debate on podcasts. There's this recurring guest Jacob Sirof on Doug Loves Movies who refuses to rank the Star Wars movies when asked because he views them as one long movie.

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

It's close, but not even the worst Star Wars debate on podcasts. There's this recurring guest Jacob Sirof on Doug Loves Movies who refuses to rank the Star Wars movies when asked because he views them as one long movie.

What the gently caress is this

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The most dastardly deed Bug Mane has pulled is convincing Wiger the prequels are worthwhile

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
I don't understand for the hate on the star wars stuff, I think it's hilarious because I'm not a star wars nerd. I don't get all butthurt when someone's opinions aren't what I agree with.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Johnny Depp is my moral center. He can do no wrong. ~skittle skattle~

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bug mane was funny

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

xbilkis posted:

The most dastardly deed Bug Mane has pulled is convincing Wiger the prequels are worthwhile

Bzz bzz

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

n8r posted:

I don't understand for the hate on the star wars stuff, I think it's hilarious because I'm not a star wars nerd. I don't get all butthurt when someone's opinions aren't what I agree with.

It is funny but mainly it's just funny because of how wrong and dumb Mitch is.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Mitch saw The Force Awakens four times in the theaters so he knows what he's talking about.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

n8r posted:

This is not remotely my problem with it. I don't give a poo poo about star wars but they've been beating this dead horse for literally years now. It's a circular, repetitive, and most importantly, insanely boring, argument.

How many more times are we going to hear about the exact circumstances of how Mitch saw the force awakens and all the emotions he felt in those 24 hours? Judging by the amount of time they've spent on it, it may literally have been one of the most significant events in his life. The worst part is that he's arguing with Wiger, a man who studiously avoids taking any kind of controversial opinion and whose default evaluation of any entertainment is "it's fun", so it's an overly emotional manchild and a robot talking past each other.

I hope the last Jedi is really good or really bad so they can just agree and be done. I love this stupid podcast where two weirdos kill themselves with fast food but they need to contain the star wars discussion in an episode of the Double or something when that movie comes out.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I think it's good when these two extremely sensitive men who've long since gone past hating each other as a bit into hating each other actually but being forever tied to each other because dough boys is the most successful thing they've ever done, become incoherently, screamingly, bizzarely angry over either 1. Fast food sides or 2. Basic obvious parts of their comedic personas. But I think it's bad if this happens about Star Wars.