Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I'm at ~6 months since completely off them. Still not back to pre-SSRI nut status.

As always, I will keep this thread and my twitter updated on nut status.

e: science goons above, post a graph or something showing the distribution of people who have permanently messed up nutting with x-axis as time since last SSRI or some poo poo.

Stardate log: 7 months since completely off SSRI's. Post-SSRI nutting has ever so slightly increased in ease, and for 10 days or so the volume greatly increased. Has since returned to normal. Orgasm pleasure is still a shadow of its pre-SSRI glory. Blasting loads over big ole titties remains awesome.

Serious talk: actually starting to worry that this might be permanent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Camera pans to viewscreen showing starfleet admiral with expression of confusion and horror.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Stardate log: 7 months since completely off SSRI's. Post-SSRI nutting has ever so slightly increased in ease, and for 10 days or so the volume greatly increased. Has since returned to normal. Orgasm pleasure is still a shadow of its pre-SSRI glory. Blasting loads over big ole titties remains awesome.

Your five year mission: to boldly come where no man has come before.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Serious talk: actually starting to worry that this might be permanent

Among people that have extended sexual side effects on SSRIs, many have them for a year or more, but almost everyone eventually gets back to normal. IIRC, the majority of people recover full sexual function within 2 months, then of the people that have symptoms persist past that, most of them usually take a year before they're normal, and you're already saying it is very slowly improving, so that's a sign it just needs more time.

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Hey guys,

Likely a common problem but just need some advice. Me and my girlfriend have sex 3-4 times a week, and as part of that, each time, I get her off with oral sex. Now, I don’t mind doing this as I want us both to be happy and satisfied, but as of late my neck has been KILLING me as sometimes I will be at work for up to 15 minutes.

I general pull her to the edge of the bed and am on my knees to do my thing, but am just wondering if you guys know about anything else I can do? Otherwise, I will have to do it less because my neck hates me.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Different positions is the obvious suggestion. What about your neck hurts? The average (or mode?) is supposed to be like 20 minutes fwiw.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 10:03 on May 19, 2017

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

henpod posted:

Hey guys,

Likely a common problem but just need some advice. Me and my girlfriend have sex 3-4 times a week, and as part of that, each time, I get her off with oral sex. Now, I don’t mind doing this as I want us both to be happy and satisfied, but as of late my neck has been KILLING me as sometimes I will be at work for up to 15 minutes.

I general pull her to the edge of the bed and am on my knees to do my thing, but am just wondering if you guys know about anything else I can do? Otherwise, I will have to do it less because my neck hates me.
Going to have to do some weight training and get those neck muscles up to speed I think

make sure you stretch

also maybe switch it up with a vibrator instead of oral once in a while?

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Anne Whateley posted:

Different positions is the obvious suggestion. What about your neck hurts? The average (or mode?) is supposed to be like 20 minutes fwiw.

Try having her ride your face. Or 69 (if she's into it).

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Thanks guys. i'm gonna go for the facerider, and see what else is out there. Also, going to start lifting weights with my neck and windmilling to death metal. I quite like 69 but she can't really focus on what she's doing because of what i'm doing so we often give that up fairly quick.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Ride her face like youve got a pussy. She'll definitely leave you if you dont show her something new

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Be aware that faceriding carries a mild drowning risk.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

OwlFancier posted:

Be aware that faceriding carries a mild drowning risk.

I think its a lot like how Republican's view waterboarding.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

henpod posted:

Hey guys,

Replace your tongue with one of these and she'll never know the difference

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

DandyLion posted:

I think its a lot like how Republican's view waterboarding.

If you plan to torture me by having a nubile woman sit on my face then you should know I will tell you nothing, infidel!

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

henpod posted:

Hey guys,

This was me with my wife when we first got together - I would go down on her about as many times per week, and it got to the point where it was taking over a half hour. She just got desensitized after about a month at that rate.

You might try backing off to twice a week and see if she is able to reach orgasm easier/more quickly.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Jedit posted:

If you plan to torture me by having a nubile woman sit on my face then you should know I will tell you nothing, infidel!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Replace your tongue with one of these and she'll never know the difference

That looks so stupid.

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

KillHour posted:

That looks so stupid.

Perhaps I'm not being creative. How does this work? Do you put it on your tongue?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I think you cover it in lube and put it on whatever you want licked.

Or mount it sideways in your laptop to improve its cooling.

jiffypop45
Dec 30, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

I think you cover it in lube and put it on whatever you want licked.

Or mount it sideways in your laptop to improve its cooling.

Ohhhh I see now. It's a mechanical licker.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Is it weird to want to kind of snuggle and fool around without going all the way sometimes? Like sometimes I just want to mess around maybe 3rd base a bit and then call it quits for the night, even if I haven't gotten off myself, but I always feel like I'm blueballing the other person.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

nothing weird about that whatsoever and if anyone tries to make you feel bad about it they're a jerk

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Like with people you've just started seeing, or in a relationship or what? You can do whatever you want, but it's a good idea to communicate upfront with partners about what you want and don't want to do that night. If they pressure you, obviously that's not cool, but if they decline, that's fine and you can't pressure them either.

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 13:09 on May 24, 2017

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Anne Whateley posted:

Like with people you've just started seeing, or in a relationship or what? You can do whatever you want, but it's a good idea to communicate upfront with partners about what you want and don't want to do that night. If they pressure you, obviously that's not cool, but if they decline, that's fine and you can't pressure them either.

I like this answer.

Feral Integral posted:

Is it weird to want to kind of snuggle and fool around without going all the way sometimes? Like sometimes I just want to mess around maybe 3rd base a bit and then call it quits for the night, even if I haven't gotten off myself, but I always feel like I'm blueballing the other person.

I like to do this sometimes too, but if we stop short unexpectedly it leaves me feeling unwanted. Being upfront about what you want to do is much better.

GeorginaSpica
Oct 29, 2011
Yes, communicate what you want and also, especially if this is a long term relationship, be open to assisting your partner to finish. Your partner shouldn't pressure you into helping them cum but if the fun has gotten them all worked up, why not stay involved somehow to get them over the edge even if you don't need the release for yourself.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

LLSix posted:

Being upfront about what you want to do is much better.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Feral Integral posted:

It's naturally going to come down to the individual; I know I'd be frustrated if I didn't get to cum, but one of my friends enjoys exactly what you're talking about, so yeah. It's certainly not weird at all, just talk to your partner and see what they think.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have some wicked TMJ and my jaw like barely opens. To give some perspective on this, I can barely fit a 20 oz bottle cap between my teeth, from the top down as if it were still on the bottle which was sticking out of my mouth at a 90 degree angle. Sorry for the weird image, just trying to be specific.

Anyway the result of this is that I have jaw pain. I always have. It's just something I mostly don't notice anymore, but it makes going down on my wife start to get painful quickly. We've been together a very long time and I used to do it but eventually I fell off and now it's been a long time. I get anxious about it because it really does fuckin' hurt, and she seems to think it's because I just don't want to/like to, even though I've told her about this before and it's a well documented problem I've struggled with w/r/t playing clarinet(I'm finishing my doctorate in clarinet currently, just finished coursework and am ABD).

but I want to get back to doing it again and I want to figure out ways to make my jaw pain go away or my jaw open more somehow. My tongue is like, short, too, IDK if it's related to the TMJ, but the upshot is I have to open my mouth farther than is comfortable and doing that for even a couple minutes starts to get really sore, not in a sharp pain kind of way but a quickly growing dull ache kind of way. But I want to get past it. Anyone got any experience with this and how I can make my jaw stop hurting so I can go down on the waifu?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
See a doctor about it and find out if there are exercises that could help maybe? If you are embarrassed you can do it under the guise of clarinet playing.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I dunno if it is relevant to you but when I first started doing that I got faceache too. I solved it by moving my face closer. Mush it right on in there and figure out how to breathe as you go.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

empty whippet box posted:

I have some wicked TMJ and my jaw like barely opens. To give some perspective on this, I can barely fit a 20 oz bottle cap between my teeth, from the top down as if it were still on the bottle which was sticking out of my mouth at a 90 degree angle. Sorry for the weird image, just trying to be specific.

Anyway the result of this is that I have jaw pain. I always have. It's just something I mostly don't notice anymore, but it makes going down on my wife start to get painful quickly. We've been together a very long time and I used to do it but eventually I fell off and now it's been a long time. I get anxious about it because it really does fuckin' hurt, and she seems to think it's because I just don't want to/like to, even though I've told her about this before and it's a well documented problem I've struggled with w/r/t playing clarinet(I'm finishing my doctorate in clarinet currently, just finished coursework and am ABD).

but I want to get back to doing it again and I want to figure out ways to make my jaw pain go away or my jaw open more somehow. My tongue is like, short, too, IDK if it's related to the TMJ, but the upshot is I have to open my mouth farther than is comfortable and doing that for even a couple minutes starts to get really sore, not in a sharp pain kind of way but a quickly growing dull ache kind of way. But I want to get past it. Anyone got any experience with this and how I can make my jaw stop hurting so I can go down on the waifu?

I think it's weird your wife thinks you're lying about your obvious medical problem to get out of going down on her, but that's a whole other thing. Seconding you go see a doctor.

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Anyone have recommendations for a vibrating cock ring? I got one for free in a package of condoms and my wife and I decided to try it. Turns out she REALLY likes it, but wants a more powerful one. Any suggestions?

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Thread, I have to give major, major props to the experience of sex while enjoying your favourite cannabis products.

Had a medium buzz going - nothing too world-shattering I guess but I had taken a decent hit before the sex started. Proceeded to come so hard that I think I actually transcended time and space, bright white lights exploding in my brain and all that poo poo, I kid you not. I've had sex while high before and it was not even close. Pulled myself together and was totally functional, lucid and clear headed but just laughing and grinning ear to ear for I don't know how long. I am conventionally medicated for depression in addition to smoking occasionally to help with other health stuff, and it felt like the weights of that depression got lifted off me for the first time in longer than I could remember. Even the next day I feel light and calm and good despite obviously not being high anymore.

WHAT THE gently caress. THANK YOU, SEXWEEDGOD.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hell yeah dogg nice

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

purple death ray posted:

Hell yeah dogg nice

I mean it's not intended to be a boast post. Just... whoa. Never really made the link between sexual health and mental health quite as clearly as I have recently.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Now do that plus butt stuff and reach a higher plane of existence.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

strangemusic posted:

I mean it's not intended to be a boast post. Just... whoa. Never really made the link between sexual health and mental health quite as clearly as I have recently.

Having spent all morning laughing in UKMT, sex or no, feeling good does so much good for your mental health it can't be put into words.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I wasn't being sarcastic I'm actually happy for you

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

purple death ray posted:

I wasn't being sarcastic I'm actually happy for you

Dripping with sarcasm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU