Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Tired Moritz posted:

don't loving rush it, jesus. I'm sure there's some people that haven't even post today.

Actually you're right, deadline isn't until tomorrow and we should decide on Inf first.

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
Leaving for work, be on late tonight.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

Kasumeat posted:

Actually you're right, deadline isn't until tomorrow and we should decide on Inf first.

##unvote

You're the final scumbo right? For sure you are.

Bless Inf for his ISN'T IT SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE WANT TO BOTH LYNCH SCUM AND KILL THE SK.

God bless.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

the fact that there are people that thinks that infi is sk, meaning that they, as a sk decided to out themselves in day 2 for a scum is loving nuts

Please remember that you have terrible opinions on all things

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
lol, just keep talking with your one liners.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Maybe instead of whining at people for wanting to actually talk and play, and tunneling at me and making inane useless posts about how much better you are at mafia, you could actually play and tell me why you think killing infi is a good idea.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I replaced in too late I think to have a MOTM vote, I don't know if my predecessor voted.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hard not to vote AS after reading everything, probably ok with infi going too but I am still processing

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

the fact that there are people that thinks that infi is sk, meaning that they, as a sk decided to out themselves in day 2 for a scum is loving nuts

This argument doesn't work since Infi is really only outing themselves as saying they lied to someone about being the SK, not admitting to be the SK. He'd also have to assume it was somewhat likely that AS would out them as having said they were the SK eventually so why not get ahead of it by spinning it as a gambit rather than having to try and clean up after the fact.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

*flicks hair out of face*

when you've been playing this game for...

*checks calendar*

eights years I guess you can just instantly see these things

*motorcycle, sunset*

preach, brother

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hal Incandenza posted:

I replaced in too late I think to have a MOTM vote, I don't know if my predecessor voted.

You should ask the mod

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

Maybe instead of whining at people for wanting to actually talk and play, and tunneling at me and making inane useless posts about how much better you are at mafia, you could actually play and tell me why you think killing infi is a good idea.

In the game of Mafia, town wins after eliminating scum and unaligned 3rd parties, like a SK for example. I would like to win.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Infi does sound pretty real to me when he's talking about the gambit so in actuality I am inclined to give him the benefit for now, I imagine some night action will give us more info on him anyway.

But I stand by what I said to moritz about the mere reveal of the gambit not being enough to clear someone.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

chaoslord posted:

You should ask the mod

yeah ok hang on jeez

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Infi does sound pretty real to me when he's talking about the gambit so in actuality I am inclined to give him the benefit for now, I imagine some night action will give us more info on him anyway.

But I stand by what I said to moritz about the mere reveal of the gambit not being enough to clear someone.

I think it's a failed gambit for a SK. It will be a successful one if people buy it.

Or are we forgetting the two NKs

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Raeg posted:

I think it's a failed gambit for a SK. It will be a successful one if people buy it.

Or are we forgetting the two NKs

Well tbh I did kinda forget about the 2 NKs. But there can be a lot of explanations for that. Great now I am questioning myself again, thanks

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Hal Incandenza posted:

Well tbh I did kinda forget about the 2 NKs. But there can be a lot of explanations for that. Great now I am questioning myself again, thanks

I mean there can be but are we guessing Inf assumed there would be two NKs for hid magical townie gambit?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Or I'm just straight up a town mason and you nerds can spin it any way you like :frogc00l:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Raeg is the SK

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If I survive today I'll be putting a solid case in for Raeg as SK tomorrow.

(On top of Sandwolf being scum post-AS flip)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Bed time :tootzzz:

Hammer AS already

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##saveinf2017 I don't support a player getting killed for mason logs.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

My MOTM vote went to Gulag.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
:angel: Thanks for killing me N1 in my first game in years =( :angel:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ixt never voted for MotM

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Raeg is the SK

Ahahahahahahaha

Okay buddy

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

How about you pursue the case now!!

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

"Please don't murder me, the SK, I will build a case of bullshit tomorrow so don't let me, the SK, die" - Inf, probably

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

Jammy died, even in his own bloody mason logs, scum requested a Jammy death. Weird coincidence that Jammy died at the same time Infs CRAZY GAMBIT

Kill Inf, lynch Value, for a better tomorrow, today!

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

I mean Space, I thought his name was Added Value because I haven't slept in about 36 hours.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

AS isn't going to die if you vote him. he became thrall

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

GulagDolls posted:

AS isn't going to die if you vote him. he became thrall

Gulag, please don't ruin our newly built friendship. WE NEED A BETTER TOMORROW.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

I will track down and murder anyone who does not support a better tomorrow, we have this buddies and I am very angry at the negative nancy naval gazing pundits.

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

I'm going to go collapse in a heap now, it is gods will

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

It's not my choice. He's thrall now. Unkillable.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

More people should become thrall

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Gulag I really really hope you have the thrall role again.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Why aren't we lynching loving Added Space? What more do you nonces need? He claimed scum and then made it very clear he wasn't gonna try to dig himself out of the hole. We're gonna end up no lynching again and then spend all day tomorrow farting around cuz no one shows up all day.

Added Space
Jul 13, 2012

Free Markets
Free People

Curse you Hayard-Gunnes!
So, just hypothetically since you're so sure it will never happen, what would you all do if I flipped town?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Go back into mafia hiatus for a year.

• Locked thread