Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

The dude can do some pretty weird tricks with his arm if it's a work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Young Lions and crowd seems hot!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Tipoff! There's no way I make it through this show

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
Finlay's gotten swole.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all right boys. even though i may have missed a significant detail before, it just doesn't seem likely that the ace okada would allow himself to be put into position to receive the "OWA" (short for that phrase, i dont use one of the words due to strong anti-theism)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Kitamura is so insane looking for a Japanese wrestler.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kitamura already has a pretty good spear. He's gonna be a star if he can put i all together

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SalTheBard posted:

Kitamura is so insane looking for a Japanese wrestler.

Yea he owns

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I still can't believe that Ibushi gave up both the NJPW main event and a WWE contract to play an anime in the opening cards of NJPW shows

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I wonder if Kota will be ringside for the main event

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I wonder if Kota will be ringside for the main event
I doubt it, unless it's to build up Omega/Ibushi in NJPW

And jesus christ the Liger pops

cams
Mar 28, 2003

RealFoxy posted:

I still can't believe that Ibushi gave up both the NJPW main event and a WWE contract to play an anime in the opening cards of NJPW shows
kota ibushi is the purest professional wrestler of all time. he is what pro wrestling should be.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

So weird to have a hot crowd for a big show when recent WWE events have been so dead

cams
Mar 28, 2003

and yeah this crowd is ON FIRE

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

He's also free to live his dream of moonsaulting off every structure known to man

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

What song is causing the issues with the audio?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TTBF posted:

What song is causing the issues with the audio?
The Immigrant Song

SatoshiMiwa posted:

He's also free to live his dream of moonsaulting off every structure known to man
He literally just did a backflip off the ring for no particular reason after the match was over

Mr. Swoon
Nov 25, 2003

ALL WE DO IS PARTY

Taichi perplexes me. How can such a terrible wrestler have such a great gimmick?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That shrug after the pin :lol:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

wasn't juice in bullet club originally? did he leave when he got over? or am i just making things up

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That baseball spot ruled.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Okay that Baseball signal spot cracked me up

cams
Mar 28, 2003

camera work has been a little spotty so far for this event

not catching a few things here and there

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kinda of shocked we didn't see the usual 6 man title change there

cams
Mar 28, 2003

that was fun

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Bucks just killed Romero

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Those drat Young Bucks! :argh:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Those drat Young Bucks! :argh:
GO HOMMU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jesus that tag break spot by the bucks

cams
Mar 28, 2003

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Jesus that tag break spot by the bucks
i think they are good wrestlers

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

cams posted:

i think they are good wrestlers

It's a shame they can't commit to full-time due to their far more lucrative dayjobs as t-shirt salesmen.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

6 time baby

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Is NJPWworld the only way to watch this? I don't really want to sign up for two matches

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That was real good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Is NJPWworld the only way to watch this? I don't really want to sign up for two matches
It's worth price of admission, and if you stick around G1 Climax is soon too

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

It is incredibly cheap and great value for money. If you don't wanna pay, it'll probably air sometime in the next few weeks on AXS with commentary by Jim Ross and Josh Barnett.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Over/under on F bombs this match

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

if you get it now youll also get the second night of the G1 special USA which wont be live on AXS iirc

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Christ War Machine are quick for hosses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The wrong team won

• Locked thread