Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
That's what the strap is for. His left hand is doing gently caress all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

They often don't care about what the left is doing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I never said he was holding it up.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Rumda posted:

They often don't care about what the left is doing.

This cannot go unloved

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Who What Now posted:

I never said he was holding it up.

I take back my comment about the capo. I hadn't been looking closely enough, and I thought his left hand was playing a chord. Looks like he's just holding it while speaking to the audience. No harm there.

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like someone who would change his Facebook profile picture to Owen Wilson on change-your-profile-picture-to-a-famous-person-you're-the-ugly-version-of day.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

LargeHadron posted:

I take back my comment about the capo. I hadn't been looking closely enough, and I thought his left hand was playing a chord. Looks like he's just holding it while speaking to the audience. No harm there.

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like someone who would change his Facebook profile picture to Owen Wilson on change-your-profile-picture-to-a-famous-person-you're-the-ugly-version-of day.

He's Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson PC MP Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and a massive oval office.

Rumda has a new favorite as of 22:55 on Jun 12, 2017

Ball Cupper
Sep 10, 2011

~beautiful in my own way~
He's not a good man

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

He's a real piece of poo poo

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

I uttered an audible “OH GOD“ at this

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

that's a pretty good Dan Carlin impression

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bobby.jpg

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Mr Havafap posted:

that's a pretty good Dan Carlin impression

If I recall it is Dan Carlin just rearranged.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

My favourite Boris Johnson moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.
In honour of the fact that Sinn Fein look like they may actually be going to Westminster I offer up this gift

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Savage, but I've got to imagine that Gerry Adams is used to those kinds of quips by now.

Devdisigdu
Mar 23, 2016

The shadows lengthen
In Carcosa.

Bogan King posted:

In honour of the fact that Sinn Fein look like they may actually be going to Westminster I offer up this gift

Whoa, what? Where did you hear this?

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

Devdisigdu posted:

Whoa, what? Where did you hear this?

It was in the Sun so not exactly a great source. Sinn Fein have confirmed they're going to set up offices and get entitlements for staff but will not be sitting in Westminster. They will be *very* close at hand when Mental Jezza throws down though which has to be making May uncomfortable as gently caress.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Hey, she wants to evoke the specter of Thatcher she's got to take the bad with the good.

Not that there was any good, but you know what I mean.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
:nms: if you don't like blood

http://i.imgur.com/Jyq8xED.jpg

Somebody has a new favorite as of 02:04 on Jun 14, 2017

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Guac costs extra

Doctor Malaver
May 23, 2007

Ce qui s'est passé t'a rendu plus fort
Post that poo poo in schadenfreude, not here.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Doctor Malaver posted:

Post that poo poo in schadenfreude, not here.

:jerkbag:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

PSA

Avacado pits can rot in the Avacado so the normal hard ball has near zero resistance.

I had a friend who did the thing where you chop the pit with a knife and twist it out. But it was so over rip the knife just when through everything and into his hand. Not that bad but still 15 stitches.

Saw gently into the pit with a aerated blade. It will dislodge or bite in and have the same twist the knife effect.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bogan King posted:

It was in the Sun so not exactly a great source. Sinn Fein have confirmed they're going to set up offices and get entitlements for staff but will not be sitting in Westminster. They will be *very* close at hand when Mental Jezza throws down though which has to be making May uncomfortable as gently caress.

SF have always taken up office space and claimed entitlements in Westminster. It's just the seats themselves that they avoid.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Skippy McPants posted:

Savage, but I've got to imagine that Gerry Adams is used to those kinds of quips by now.

Yeah, there'd be no use for him to blow up at every little thing.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Millennials cant buy a house if they're paying medical bills because they're stabbing their hands trying to make avocado toast.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 02:05 on Jun 14, 2017

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bombadilillo posted:

PSA

Avacado pits can rot in the Avacado so the normal hard ball has near zero resistance.

I had a friend who did the thing where you chop the pit with a knife and twist it out. But it was so over rip the knife just when through everything and into his hand. Not that bad but still 15 stitches.

Saw gently into the pit with a aerated blade. It will dislodge or bite in and have the same twist the knife effect.

Even if you were expecting a normal hard pit, why would you try to stab a round, hard object in your hand with the tip of a knife?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Dienes posted:

Even if you were expecting a normal hard pit, why would you try to stab a round, hard object in your hand with the tip of a knife?

I don't know why the gently caress you would stab it. Just want people to be aware, avocado pits can turn into ghosts that look normal. The chop it with a knife and twist "life hack" is really dangerous.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Dienes posted:

Suicide by guac?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Bombadilillo posted:

PSA

:confused:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
Skeletonized knives cut more quickly! :pseudo:

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Dick Trauma posted:

But I can't perform necromancy on knife corpses, so I can't make skeletonized ones.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Dick Trauma posted:

LMBO if you're still using knives with solid blades some some kind of goddamned caveman

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
All I see in knives like that is "that must be a pain in the rear end to clean".

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

yeah I eat rear end posted:

All I see in knives like that is "that must be a pain in the rear end to clean".

You should never clean a knife. Sponges are filthy.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Millennials will do anything for avocados

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

no, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/CnFfyoz.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Solice Kirsk posted:

You should never clean a knife. Sponges are filthy.

So is a knife that hasn't been cleaned.