Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
fwiw in my spreadsheet I described Asiina's role as "Family Court"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

chaoslord (1): Moatillata

Not Voting (9): Asiina, Birdstrike, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, imgay, Kasumeat, Retro Futurist, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Hello read this, everyone has 4 anon votes on them. It breaks votefinder when I add a lot of votes

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
votefinder has been rekt ever since it lost the auspolformers AV

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: 2 votes to hammer anyone, noice :ghost:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
takes more than that to get me hammered :boonie:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That must mean there's only one scum left, since if there was two they'd control the vote.

Does that mean this is LYLO then?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
How on earth is it LYLO with 10 people alive and 1 scum?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just because someone has an anonymous vote thing dosnt mean it HAS to get used every day, its too much of a variable thing we know nothing about for us to be worried about lylo.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I guess though, now that I am actually thinking about it, it is good for us to treat it like lylo, just to be on the safe side.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It was Bif's role but it seems to still be happening so if there's 1 scum and they control 4 anonymous votes then it's LYLO since tomorrow it'll only take 5 votes to lynch.

I don't know if that's guaranteed to be what's happening, but it is a possibility.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Doesn't make sense.

If it's Lylo now then the last remaining scum player would likely just ask me to vote with them and take the free win with no doubt.

Given that hasn't happened I doubt we're in lylo.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's me, Phalanx. I can turn on Funny Difficulty which adds an anon vote to each player each hour. I'll stop after today since it's less funny st this point.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Retro Futurist posted:

It's me, Phalanx. I can turn on Funny Difficulty which adds an anon vote to each player each hour. I'll stop after today since it's less funny st this point.

What the Christ.

ROLE MADNESS! :ocelot:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Retro Futurist posted:

This doesnt make sense if it's every hour wont everyone be lynched?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Moatillata posted:

I assume it's every day, not hour (esp because he then says "I'll stop after today").

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

Moatillata posted:

:unsmigghh:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoops, I just reread and it's 2 anon votes every 12 hours :downs:

If there's a tie then kash randomly picks one for the lynch

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Doesn't make sense.

If it's Lylo now then the last remaining scum player would likely just ask me to vote with them and take the free win with no doubt.

Given that hasn't happened I doubt we're in lylo.

Wait what? Why would you collaborate with scum?

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Kasumeat posted:

Wait what? Why would you collaborate with scum?

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Sure, we're neutral but have been playing as town since scum can kill us while we aren't aware, whereas we always could have come out in support of each other if town decided to lynch us against our will. There wasn't anything in the rules PM'd to us about why Inf didn't flip, but my guess would be that his rules would give up the masonry which isn't the intent of the game.

Inf has the same power as me, if we're killed during the day we revenge kill a declared target that we mention in the masonry doc.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Hurr OK.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Wow yeah I didn't catch his 3rd party claim either don't feel bad

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
for liability purposes, it will be the anonymous votes that kill you

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Folks how do we feel about Kasumeat? I am considering declaring Martian Law

Moatillata posted:

for liability purposes, it will be the anonymous votes that kill you

lmao no it won't

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

Folks how do we feel about Kasumeat? I am considering declaring Martian Law

Very smart, handsome, conftown

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I for one would like to see imgay murder the lowest post count

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Oh yo, I'm going to lynch Chaoslord then because there's an offchance I'll die with the random lynch that's happening in like a few minutes.

##vote Chaoslord

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh yo, I'm going to lynch Chaoslord then because there's an offchance I'll die with the random lynch that's happening in like a few minutes.

##vote Chaoslord

:thunk:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hey I'm no longer probated :toot:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Bottleknight, Town Aligned NBA Jam

quote:

On Fire: Each night you will choose a player. If that player is still alive at the end of the next night, you will be On Fire! for the day While On Fire, you require one additional vote to lynch, and the player you currently have chosen cannot vote you. You are Town Aligned and win when there are no threats to town. You have a Night 0 action.

Chaoslord, Scum Aligned Super Mario RPG

quote:

Geno Boost: You may target a member of the scum team at night to give them a Juggernaut kill or you may choose to charge the ability for an additional night, giving them a doc in addition to the Juggernaut. You are scum aligned and win when scum control the vote.

It's night time

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Asiina, Town Aligned Yoshi's Island

quote:

Wah: While Baby Mario is on your back, you are deathproof. If targeted by any ability, Baby Mario will be knocked off your back. Once that happens, Any player that targets you will be distracted by Baby Mario and be redirected to that player. Each night, you can attempt to ##RETRIEVE Baby Mario by targeting a player. You will doc any player you visit, but if Baby Mario dies or you do not retrieve him within 2 nights, you will die.You can't self retrieve. You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.

CapitalistPig, Town Aligned Terranigma

quote:

Magirocks: You will always have two Magirocks. Each night, you may choose to turn a Magirock into one of the following spells at random. 1) Freeze: At night, you may target a player to prevent them from taking any action and also prevent any action from affecting them. If anyone targets the frozen player, they will also freeze and so on. 2) Shout: At night, you may submit a message. When the day starts, you may have a message shouted anonymously to all players by the mod. 3) Question: At night, you may ask any question of any player privately via PMing the mod. You will receive their response as soon as it becomes available. 4) Zap: You may turn a player into a lightning rod for one night (Kills are not redirected). 5) Haunt: You can target a player to have them be visited by a ghost. This ghost will report the target of the player until the Magirock is turned into another spell. Once a spell is used, it returns to being a Magirock. You may not change a Magirock to a spell the same night you cast a spell. You are town aligned and win when there are no threats to Town. You have a Night 0 action.

imgay, Town Aligned Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

quote:

Classes: Each player in the game has been assigned an (unknown) alignment: lawful, neutral, or chaotic. Each night, you may ##Recruit a player to a masonry. Each time you recruit a player, you will gain an ability based on their alignment. Lawful tend to be investigative, Neutral tend to be protective, and Chaotic tend to be destructive. The more you recruit of a certain alignment, the more powerful the abilities you unlock will be. You are Town Aligned and win when town has no threats remaining.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (6): Birdstrike, Kasumeat, Moatillata, Retro Futurist, tpink, Yorkshire Tea

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 18th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 12 hours.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Why didn't Asii retrieve?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

Why didn't Asii retrieve?

I couldn't bring myself to kill you last night

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Moatillata posted:

I couldn't bring myself to kill you last night

:(

Here I was thinking Kasumeat was the bad dudde

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

:(

Here I was thinking Kasumeat was the bad dudde

I am saying I suspect you are scum and it kills me Fredo

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Moatillata posted:

I am saying I suspect you are scum and it kills me Fredo

I did just download GF2, maybe it's a sign?

Except it doesn't make sense. I've whiffed on many scum this game but I was on stickup and would have combo'd CL if YT hadn't jumped the gun

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birdstrike posted:

I did just download GF2, maybe it's a sign?

Except it doesn't make sense. I've whiffed on many scum this game but I was on stickup and would have combo'd CL if YT hadn't jumped the gun

:cheers: imma go back to sleep

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
How good am I at murdering scumbos.

Anyway, 3 people dead. One's accounted for due to Baby Mario. The remaining two make no sense.

Like we've killed five scum now? The gently caress is going on here?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Kasumeat is the only player left I don't have claim/action/alignment info on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Counterpoint: Inf / YT could be a second scum faction

• Locked thread