Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Brother Entropy posted:

oh man the world maps in odyssey are designed like travel brochures with little text blurbs and pics of stuff in the area

that's super cute

i'm in the odd position where i want to see the most stuff about mario odyssey possilbe and yet not look to avoid spoiling myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This rainy cityscape at night looks so good. Wet roads, as J. Gerstmann would say

Also people were worried about the tonal shift of Mario having a gun, well in Odyssey they are showing what happens when he loving possesses a tank

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Read the whole thread

https://twitter.com/my2k/status/875093414001299456

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Use me, Mario.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

You've jumped on the head of a good and caring daddy

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-14-miyamoto-pikmin-4-still-progressing

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Kind of hosed up Monster Hunter Switcn isn't getting localized for the US when the Xbone is getting a US Monster Hunter game in tyool 2018

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Harlock posted:

Kind of hosed up Monster Hunter Switcn isn't getting localized for the US when the Xbone is getting a US Monster Hunter game in tyool 2018

Capcom is insanely stupid

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Zelder posted:

Maybe Sony and Mirocosoft payed them a king's ransom to shaft the switch?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Zelder posted:

Or low on cash.

edit: or both!

edit2: maybe it's my imagination, but it seems like Capcom has a lot of projects going full steam ahead right now, which mean some ports fall by the wayside in favor of "newer" releases

Grey Fox fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 14, 2017

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Crabtree posted:

Maybe Sony and Mirocosoft payed them a king's ransom to shaft the switch?

Doubt it when mhw development would have started long before the announcement to port xx to switch in Japan

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I've hunted Rathalos, Tigrex, Deviljho...and yet capcom is the biggest monster of them all.......

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
The whole MHW situation sounds like one big mess that will be interesting to read actual behind the scenes stories about one day.

At least Capcom can rest easy knowing which company is going to be bringing home all the "Fighting Game of the Show" awards.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Viewtiful Jew posted:

At least Capcom can rest easy knowing which company is going to be bringing home all the "Fighting Game of the Show" awards.
Arc System Works?

Twerk from Home
Jan 17, 2009

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.
Microsoft really gets their userbase

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

Harlock posted:

You know what else is hosed up? What if the XboneX is the best performing Monster Hunter console game.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Zerilan posted:

Doubt it when mhw development would have started long before the announcement to port xx to switch in Japan

Yeah, but I don't doubt either Sony, and especially Microsoft, to try and sabotage Nintendo in any way possible when they currently have a glut of good launch titles coming soon and have the new console people want.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

katkillad2 posted:

You know what else is hosed up? What if the XboneX is the best performing Monster Hunter console game.

There's no cross console mp but those 10 guys will probably really appreciate the graphics by themselves

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Good lord the Switch might end up having the best library of any Nintendo console ever if they keep this up

Crabtree posted:

Yeah, but I don't doubt either Sony, and especially Microsoft, to try and sabotage Nintendo in any way possible when they currently have a glut of good launch titles coming soon and have the new console people want.

I doubt there's anything keeping Nintendo from bringing MH:XX to America if they really wanted it

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/trintran/status/875107016129167360

Prepare for disappointment.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

This man continues to be given millions of dollars to make narrative driven games.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Grey Fox posted:

Arc System Works?

Yup. I don't think Capcom's actually won an "Official" E3 Critic Award (as much stock as a person puts into that sort of thing anyway) since...looks like Street Fighter X Tekken?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Yup. I don't think Capcom's actually won an "Official" E3 Critic Award (as much stock as a person puts into that sort of thing anyway) since...looks like Street Fighter X Tekken?

Makes you think

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Watching these ladies on Treehouse leer at link is... uh...

"Maybe we'll put some clothes on?"
"You don't understand how this works."

Ventana
Mar 28, 2010

*Yosh intensifies*

Fix posted:

Watching these ladies on Treehouse leer at link is... uh...

"Maybe we'll put some clothes on?"
"You don't understand how this works."

They're not wrong

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Ometeotl posted:

This man continues to be given millions of dollars to make narrative driven games.

How do people like this get jobs in writing

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Ometeotl posted:

Woah drat. I'm sold.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Internet Kraken posted:

agree to work free for "exposure"

Crusty Juggler
Mar 26, 2009

Crabtree posted:

especially since Sony is on its knees following its betrayal of games for not allowing cross platform play for games that came out in 2009 and 2015

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Half Life.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

turns out meritocracy is a lie

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

New 3DS game coming up.

Wicked Them Beats
Apr 1, 2007

Moralists don't really *have* beliefs. Sometimes they stumble on one, like on a child's toy left on the carpet. The toy must be put away immediately. And the child reprimanded.

Ometeotl posted:

https://twitter.com/moist_apple/status/844957150157979648

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Sodium Chloride posted:

New 3DS game coming up.

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Some dumb sushi thing. Not Half Life.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

lol this owns. I hope it's as good as card horse

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Yoko: "But more importantly, can the robot have a really nice rear end?"

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Looks like Nintendo's version of Puzzle and Dragon

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

So what non-smash thing was this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Macaluso posted:

So what non-smash thing was this?

A 3DS puzzle combat game called Sushi Striker: Way of the Sushido.

I have the ARMS tournament on in one window and a Tekken exhibition E3 tournament on in another window, E3 just has so much going on

• Locked thread