Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

"mr. downjacket fetish have you reached a verdict?"
"39"
"it's been an hour have you reached a verdict yet"
"38"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Could we get through just page without cummies?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Stoatbringer posted:

Change out "page" with "thanksgiving" and you basically have why I stopped going every year.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stoatbringer posted:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Stoatbringer posted:

This is the first cummies I've posted in this 94-page thread.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

whiteyfats posted:

It's not the same since they nerfed Cat With A Gat in the second revision. :saddowns:

Klurf with a Nerf

tactlessbastard posted:

Hahaha he used a goddamn SKS are you kidding me lol

Taste in targets > taste in firearms

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk3hdu-dB2c

i'm gonna warn y'all that there's some epilepsy-inducing flashing lights, but i shared this more for the terrible pun

Gene Hackman Fan has a new favorite as of 01:52 on Jun 17, 2017

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Holy loving poo poo

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

epilepsy warning

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sinners Sandwich posted:

epilepsy warning

yeah, i really should have included a warning, but i went back and added one. seeing this originally on my phone and sharing this on my computer are different experiences, but that don't excuse being inconsiderate.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Then who was camera?

ashnjack
Jun 8, 2010

FUCK FLOWERS. JUST...FUCK 'EM.

Is.... is the old man implying something terrible he's going to do to the little girl :magical:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

ashnjack posted:

Is.... is the old man implying something terrible he's going to do to the little girl :magical:

I believe the top image is from Full Metal Alchemist and the old man is offering her a fusion earring, so yes, absolutely.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

ashnjack posted:

In the show the girl and the dog are from, her father needs to impress his alchemist superiors, so he fuses the girl and the dog into a horrible abomination.

The earrings are from another show. They allow people to fuse together and combine powers.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah things are gonna go real bad for those two

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk3hdu-dB2c

i'm gonna warn y'all that there's some epilepsy-inducing flashing lights, but i shared this more for the terrible pun

oh my god

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

yeah, i really should have included a warning, but i went back and added one. seeing this originally on my phone and sharing this on my computer are different experiences, but that don't excuse being inconsiderate.

It's ok, at least we got a free cow out of the experience.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Someone got probated for posting Apu Apustaja on D&D this site is truly dead.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Jerry Cotton posted:

Then who was camera?

It was a ssssselfie.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

hosed up if true

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I think the story in FMA was that the girl's father was a failure at making prototype chimeras for the military. He was fired or demoted for that failure and was facing hard financial times, which is why he was desperate enough to experiment on his own daughter.

Using the earring is a guaranteed way to make the fusion work, and work well. Unlike the fusion dance, the earring doesn't require two beings to have similar form, intelligence, or power.

No matter how things shake out, that girl would become the strongest being on Earth and she would be smarter and wiser for it, because *waving hands and mutteting about DBZ fandom nerd rules*

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

How can it be racist? These real life MEXICANS think it's fine!

Edit: as a Hispanic/Latino I can safely say hispanics/latinos in general are really bad when it comes to racism. Many view themselves as white. The correct response here is "this is definitely racist, but I'm being represented in something I like so I'm personally ok with it"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Good thing you mention this because it's been several pages since everybody else stopped talking about it.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Verisimilidude posted:

Edit: as a Hispanic/Latino I can safely say hispanics/latinos in general are really bad when it comes to racism. Many view themselves as white. The correct response here is "this is definitely racist, but I'm being represented in something I like so I'm personally ok with it"

So dozens of "real life" Hispanic/Latinos saying that something is either fine, or that they appreciate the representation, are wrong, but one "real life" Hispanic/Latino can make a generalization about the entire hispanic/Latino population, which is not only a-ok, but discredits all of the other "real-life" Hispanic/Latinos as making the incorrect response about their race?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I think its because the image isnt actually racist you morons

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/DSASmoothBrain/status/875919467603255297

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
As a Hispanic Mario I am rock hard for that image. Do the sugar skull guys come in more colors?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't know about you guys but I think I'm easily twice as racist as you losers.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Verisimilidude posted:

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mario has love in his heart for all