Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

They caught this guy

quote:

An ISIS fighter filmed bartering for young girls at a sex-slave market while demanding to 'check their teeth' has been captured in Iraq.
The militant was caught on video 18 months ago bidding for captured Yazidi girls on what was sickeningly billed as 'slave market day'.
During negotiations, he says he will pay more for girls with blue eyes and offers to pay the seller $500 for a 15-year-old.
But he demands to look in her mouth first, saying: 'If she doesn't have teeth, why would I want her?'

What a dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Did the blue eyes mutation in Yazidis occur spontaneously, or did not northern Europeans get into that area and transferred their blue eye genes?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

paging John Ringo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Idris dick

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

shame on an IGA posted:

paging John Ringo

please don't do that

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

The patriarchy strikes again

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

qkkl posted:

Did the blue eyes mutation in Yazidis occur spontaneously, or did not northern Europeans get into that area and transferred their blue eye genes?

There are Iranian people with blue/green eyes. It's not exclusively a northern european phenomenon.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Das Butterbrot posted:

There are Iranian people with blue/green eyes. It's not exclusively a northern european phenomenon.

Iranians are the true Aryans.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

$500 bucks is all you need to get started in the sex trade? Not bad.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lol

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
500 bucks for a 15 year old sex slave, while disgusting and repugnant, seems like a very good deal.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Maybe, depends on the conversion rate

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

Nice!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Don't look a gift whores in the mouth!

Blue Train