Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-number-casualties-vehicle-hits-pedestrians-seven/

I guess this is how we do battle now? I loving love Mad Max: The Fury Road so i am already trying to figure out what kinda car would be the best battle mobile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
if they gently caress up the Fury Road sequel i'm gonna implode

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ITs probably a burst water main

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
perhaps it was a balloon

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i have to say tho that i honestly didnt think the british isles was where the dystopian future car apocalypse would break out first, theres not even any loving deserts

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

just another drunk driver. nothing to see here.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
Sky News livestream

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
London 2030:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HClM8YvNljo

where is your battle bus? are YOU ready?

:mediocre:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
nothing to see here, just part and parcel of living in a big city :tipshat:

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
drat, London is having it rough this year. It seems like every couple of weeks I have to phone my uncle and ask if his parents are still alive.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Looks like you're going to have to ban cars now, guys.

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

Dongattack posted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/19/finsbury-park-number-casualties-vehicle-hits-pedestrians-seven/

i am already trying to figure out what kinda car would be the best battle mobile.

A fire truck but instead of water it shoots lava

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

phasmid posted:

Looks like you're going to have to ban cars now, guys.

and of course once that happens, they have to make sure that their police officers also do not have cars, because that's just prudent, you know

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Zo posted:

and of course once that happens, they have to make sure that their police officers also do not have cars, because that's just prudent, you know

Given the way that Tories fund public services, that's closer to reality than you might think

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Im so hard right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JtZDDQga4o&t=56s

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
a white guy. why's it always white guys?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

hip check please posted:

A fire truck but instead of water it shoots lava

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTW7ANimKrg

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

this but with a double decker bus :gizz:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

This is what happens when you don't have guns

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Imagine if a Muslim van terrorist and a white van terrorist showed up to the same thing, and it turned into a van fight.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Guy Goodbody posted:

Imagine if a Muslim van terrorist and a white van terrorist showed up to the same thing, and it turned into a van fight.

What a faux pas that would be!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
has anyone seen Tommy Robinson in the last few hours

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Guy Goodbody posted:

[img]https://r.mprd.se/media/images/37747-Twisted_Metal_2_[U]-1482928214.jpg[/img]

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Witness says the Muslims usually congregate at that spot after nightly prayers. She saw two people getting CPR.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

[timg]https://r.mprd.se/media/images/37747-Twisted_Metal_2_[U]-1482928214.jpg[/timg]

I hope his first name isn't Ian or Isaac

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
What denomination tho

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Will nothing sate the English bloodlust????

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Guy Goodbody posted:

*burns out and drifts and squeals his tires in tight circles before racing off, leaving a beautifully rendered portrait of the prophet Muhammed in rubber on the pavement.*

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Psycho Society posted:

What denomination tho

Salafist (Sunni)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finsbury_Park_Mosque

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Please come and visit us. The game is choosing when to come.

Do you wait for our post-EU currency to completely plunge into worthlessness so you can pay us to eat dirt for your amusement?? Or do you come sooner before we devolve into an entirely mad max based society? Think fast, Theresa May is attempting to reignite the troubles in Northern Ireland for a bonus round.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Blue Train posted:

Will nothing sate the English bloodlust????

Winning the World Cup will. Expect decades of violence ahead.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Was just some old guy who had a stroke more than likely. The world needs to impose a mandatory execution for all at age 60 imho. Sort of like that Star Trek tng episode (not that I watch nerdy poo poo like that).

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Sky News is garbage

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Retired at 55, killed at 65 imo

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
The road names in London are really funny.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Ghetto Prince posted:

Sky News is garbage

yeah well it's the only thing not :filez: I could find

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

TTerrible posted:

Please come and visit us. The game is choosing when to come.

Do you wait for our post-EU currency to completely plunge into worthlessness so you can pay us to eat dirt for your amusement?? Or do you come sooner before we devolve into an entirely mad max based society? Think fast, Theresa May is attempting to reignite the troubles in Northern Ireland for a bonus round.

I thought you guys already ate dirt. Isn't a "Ploughman's Lunch" like half dirt?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

I thought you guys already ate dirt. Isn't a "Ploughman's Lunch" like half dirt?

Yea, it's your mum and I plough her

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Do any non psychopathic murderers drive vans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sometimes they are rapists

• Locked thread