Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FCKGW
May 21, 2006

http://abc7.com/live/23340/

Driving through the freeways of The OC.

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jun 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
badass, run my dude, run

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

drat they stop covering it!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
oh poo poo I clicked the live feed and apparently he teleported from LA to London and ran a bunch of people over? :confused:

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

The chopper is refueling.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
OP don't worry, I did the same thing as you just did with a car chase live feed in GBS once, the shame is fleeting

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

He was late for his job as a weatherman apparently.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

VikingSkull posted:

oh poo poo I clicked the live feed and apparently he teleported from LA to London and ran a bunch of people over? :confused:

lol

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

We're back again guys!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

He hit the spike strips and just got back on the freeway :rock:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
on the freeways he's driving like an angel

on the streets he's driving like a devil

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Hitting a officers car with another car is apparently assault on a police officer with a deadly weapon. This guy is so hosed.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

stump collector posted:

on the freeways he's driving like an angel

on the streets he's driving like a devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmMlU9vxhGI

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

New Link http://abc7.com/live/23340/

He's offroading!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

He's stuck but he's still flooring it and turning the wheel back and forth. I don't think he wants to give up. :thunk:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
cops are retarded lmao

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
they didn't even get to rough him up. poor bastards.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I hope that mysterious white object in the upper left is a white bag somebody threw away after shopping at a walmart

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Is that normal police procedure? To have a guy go whale on the driver side window and break a hole in it...for some reason.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
aw they got him :smith:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Why am I entranced by watching field plants spring back to their normal position after the cops walk over them?

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Pawn 17 posted:

Is that normal police procedure? To have a guy go whale on the driver side window and break a hole in it...for some reason.

It was a stolen car and the owner slept with that cop's wife.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:siren: multiple discarded bags spotted in the field :siren:

gently caress I think thats the end of it :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Either that cop was a huge wimp or that car had crazy reinforced glass. Little bitch took like 40 full swings before he even made a tiny hole in it.

• Locked thread