Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Used my Costco cooler bag today by the pool, ooooooooweeeee! Kept them Kirkland light beers cold as ice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
Lets all shut the gently caress up about our alcohol dependency and start talking costco

I got a 5kg pack of ground beef, turned that into 6 1lb portions and got a tasty rear end dog+drink combo and a fries and gravy for 5 CAD.
The gravy was stupid hot when I got it, but after my dog it cooled into a beautiful salty goop. Again there was just a ketchup/mustard/relish dispenser, but when I asked for onions they had no idea what I was asking about.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I took some Kirkland chicken boobs and diced/fried them with Kirkland pesto, Kirkland pepper, and Kirkland sea salt.

poo poo was pretty great for a quick meal over pasta.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

I got a 5kg pack of ground beef, turned that into 6 1lb portions

ummm

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh he probably just ate like 5 lb of raw ground beef waiting in line

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
thinking about them dogs of course, but also thinking about the cookies as well right now, thinking about them a lot

TenTonHammer
Oct 3, 2003
Davidian

:dukedog:
I recently redid my costco membership cause of this thread. They built one here probably about 5 or 6 years ago, and I got a membership then, maybe went in like, twice. This time, I now see the gloriousness of it all. Already spent over 200 bucks there but drat these are some good deals. And drat them for making kirkland stuff so good.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

It's actually in the mandate of the USPS that you're allowed to ship bees by mail, and they'll do their best to make sure the bees make it alive

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

curufinor posted:

It's actually in the mandate of the USPS that you're allowed to ship bees by mail, and they'll do their best to make sure the bees make it alive

I think this was an episode of the x-files

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

curufinor posted:

Hmmm..... maybe my rep Paul Ryan needs a new hobby I can help him out with.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Took dad to the 'Co, it was full of other people with their dads which you can tell because they're all sort of glazed over listening to their dads in dad shirts talk about dad things while standing in front of the meats counter.

Kirkland pays me five cents to advertise these photos

Crab man

A giant island for a hundred bucks, gently caress everyone else at the water park

This is a human dog bed isn't it, isn't it

Bought some of these dogs :woof:

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010

I don't know the difference between 5 and 10.
e: gently caress i don't know any numbers I guess. Time to put down the massive kirkland bottle :(

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Had a dog today. Brought home a combo slice. Life is good.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

I don't know the difference between 5 and 10.
e: gently caress i don't know any numbers I guess. Time to put down the massive kirkland bottle :(

Kirkland forgives, friend.

Anyone else love the Seaweed snacks? They are probably the best tasting seaweed snacks around and they are something like 10-20% as expensive per volume of other brand like the Trader Joes ones.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I tweeted about costco dogs

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I got sun drunk at the pool yesterday off some kirkland tequila and then had a whole kirkland frozen pizza around 11pm last night. Woke up head hurting but stomach still feeling right. Thanks and praise be to the most high.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

I got sun drunk at the pool yesterday off some kirkland tequila and then had a whole kirkland frozen pizza around 11pm last night. Woke up head hurting but stomach still feeling right. Thanks and praise be to the most high.

Don't let the Costco party stop friend.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

You know what would get you your strength back after a good weekend of Costco frozen pizza and tequila? Some gummy vitamins and protein bars. Restore those lost nutrients as soon as possible. The longer you extend your life, the more Costco brand products you can enjoy.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
Imagine being like fry in Futurama and getting to experience Costco in the year 3000.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Taima posted:

Anyone else love the Seaweed snacks? They are probably the best tasting seaweed snacks around and they are something like 10-20% as expensive per volume of other brand like the Trader Joes ones.

No, we keep a stock of those on hand in my house, too. Yummy.

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FCKGW posted:

Frenlo, I'm throwing back the Kikkerland ibuprofen like a fiend, this party AINT STOPPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Taima posted:

Still a little bit more expensive than at the actual Asian food mart, it seems to me?

Produce is extremely expensive in comparison to Asian markets, very competitive to, say, Safeway

Heffer
May 1, 2003

FCKGW posted:

Pro-tip: if you like your liver don't use Tylenol/acetaminophen to cure a hangover. Stick with ibuprofen.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

My Costco stock has lost a lot of value the last couple of days

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON

curufinor posted:

Still a little bit more expensive than at the actual Asian food mart, it seems to me?

Produce is extremely expensive in comparison to Asian markets, very competitive to, say, Safeway

Compare the quality of produce at Costco and the quality at the Asian store friend! Savings!

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

binge crotching posted:

It's because of the great Satan Amazon buying Whole Foods

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Amazon can pry my executive membership from my cold dead hands.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

binge crotching posted:

imo now is a good time to buy more Costco stock. WF was declining a lot and even with recent Amazon fusion, it's still going to keep declining once the shiny buyout factor loses flair and probably will end up having more store closures. meanwhile costco is pulling in record breaking visits every year and membership and will keep going up and up

if you had bought in 2009 you'd be up 450% in value now, costco craziness!

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
Amazon isn't buying Whole Foods to run Whole Foods, they're buying Whole Foods to take over the grocery business.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

maniacripper posted:

Amazon isn't buying Whole Foods to run Whole Foods, they're buying Whole Foods to take over the grocery business.

???

You kind of need to run the stores you own to take over the grocery business.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

maniacripper posted:

Lol take over

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
They bought it because they are trying to expand their grocery delivery services and Whole Foods has the demographic and geographic characteristics that work perfectly with Prime users.

Gonna go to Costco tonight to buy a couple more pairs of $14 shorts that I wore all weekend. They're excellent. :)

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

Lol take over

Wow, Costco doubling Whole Foods.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
I think the Kirkland craft beer is a rare Costco miss for me. Faith is still strong in the 'scto tho.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Whole Foods is overpriced poo poo and Costco is life so the choice is clear.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

maniacripper posted:

Remember when Amazon tried to take over the cell phone market? They really blazed a trail there :v:

Sound Mr. Brown
Feb 21, 2005

The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.

Gorman Thomas posted:

I think the Kirkland craft beer is a rare Costco miss for me. Faith is still strong in the 'scto tho.

I liked them okay except for the Pale Ale, which was a straight-up diacetyl bomb. Awful. Others were worth it for <$1 / bottle though, so :shrug:

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

Lol take over

Where is Aldi? Would've figured they had a large enough share to show up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

FCKGW fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 19, 2017