Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Cocaine. Also methadone, heroin and ecstasy. And oxy.

LA Times posted:

Fisher’s toxicology review found evidence of cocaine, methadone, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates when she was rushed to Ronald Reagan UCLA Hospital on Dec. 23, a toxicology report showed.

The test results “suggests there was an exposure to heroin, but that the dose and time of exposure cannot be pinpointed.” Therefore we cannot establish the significance of heroin regarding the cause of death in this case.”

The tests revealed that the cocaine would have been consumed within the previous 72 hours, according to the autopsy.

:rip: to a life well lived.

https://twitter.com/carrieffisher/status/256120817811865600

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mexican willie
Mar 17, 2007

i hope i die doing those things

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just remember when ur watching her ghost this december that she probably had that star wars money which let her buy more and ebtter drugs. when you're watching her ghost, know you that you killed her

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The Walrus posted:

just remember when ur watching her ghost this december that she probably had that star wars money which let her buy more and ebtter drugs. when you're watching her ghost, know you that you killed her

Okay.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Cool lady. Hope it was good poo poo. God bless star princess.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

this thought can help in the bedroom too

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The Walrus posted:

But how much would my money have contributed? Like, if anything I'm just responsible for a small cluster of cells.

It's like adopting a stretch of highway, but with involuntary manslaughter.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

How do they know it wasn't just leftover cocaine from the 80s still in her system?

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

The Walrus posted:

My brother paid for VIP tickets for a panel she did at a convention in Chicago before she died. Now he's got an autographed picture of her as Leia, a picture with her and her dog, and I wonder if maybe that money also contributed. makes ut hink

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Funny, she didn't look drugish

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

How does a newspaper get someones death details like that

if i was a celebrity i wouldnt want my DEATH DETAILS leaked worldwide

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Skypie posted:

My brother paid for VIP tickets for a panel she did at a convention in Chicago before she died. Now he's got an autographed picture of her as Leia, a picture with her and her dog, and I wonder if maybe that money also contributed. makes ut hink

ITS GHOULISH

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
lol at a loving sixty year old doing mdma

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Fartbox posted:

Unexplained deaths go to the coroner and the details of that are a matter of public record because it is considered in the public interest to have an explanation on how and why someone just died unexpectedly.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAXPUN2z2CE

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

FlimFlam Imam posted:

is this a spaceballs reference??? it's p good if so

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
"I told u I was hardcore" - Carrie Fisher's last words

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Three Olives posted:

Honestly, I've always assumed everybody was doing some crazy drugs while filming the Star Wars movies. I mean, really, everything in those movies is batshit crazy and I can't imagine any sober person coming up with Ewoks.

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Carrie Fisher partied loving hard

RedSpider
May 12, 2017

Three Olives posted:

When do the lawsuits begin against the studio promising she was clean holy gently caress

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Three Olives posted:

Unexplained deaths go to the coroner and the details of that are a matter of public record because it is considered in the public interest to have an explanation on how and why someone just died unexpectedly.

So if I, lets say, perish by death of anal impalement... anyone can just get that info and post it publicly? Asking for a friend

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Fartbox posted:

So if I, lets say, perish by death of anal impalement... anyone can just get that info and post it publicly? Asking for a friend

Yep.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Fartbox posted:

are you a newborn baby? how is this the first time you've ever heard of a celebrity's privacy being invaded literally all the time?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Fartbox posted:

It's a legal investigation and, as such, a matter of public record.

Even if it weren't, you can always get information if you pay enough for it. There are always going to be plenty of underpaid people who know something and are willing to sell what they know.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Gawtdamn Leia. Good work

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

We can all only hope to go out like her.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Zorodius posted:

Cool lady. Hope it was good poo poo. God bless star princess.

Yeah, I suppose if she was going to go out, going out in a blaze of ALL THE DRUGS seems fitting.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I guess one consequence of Star Wars royalties was being able to afford enough cocaine to cover Hoth

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
grandma knew how to party

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Honestly, I've always assumed everybody was doing some crazy drugs while filming the Star Wars movies. I mean, really, everything in those movies is batshit crazy and I can't imagine any sober person coming up with Ewoks.

George Lucas

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I blame all those narcotic drugs for her looking far older than she really was in the last one (and Botoxed). My ma is older than her, never touched drugs in her life, and the difference is stark.

Take care of yourselves, kids.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sweet dreams princess

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I guess her mom died during the after-party.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Agent Escalus posted:

I blame all those narcotic drugs for her looking far older than she really was in the last one (and Botoxed). My ma is older than her, never touched drugs in her life, and the difference is stark.

Take care of yourselves, kids.

Or you could go out partying like Carrie here and live a baller life.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

FlimFlam Imam posted:

someone doesn't know what a coke nose looks like

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I actually forgot she died and had to look it up to be sure this wasn't one of those fakenews thing.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I wonder if Lucas did weed or acid when he was making THX 1138

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

Cantaloupe posted:

lol at a loving sixty year old doing mdma

Don't dox me bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Putty posted:

George Lucas

Yea, but there is no way he came up with that poo poo sober.

• Locked thread