Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Pastry of the Year posted:

I love kids' bonkers-rear end birthday requests:

Morris Bart lol

Context: New Orleans car wreck plaintiff lawyer with trashy commercials everywhere

E. Sorry phone posting and didn't realize the conversation had already been had

Phil Moscowitz has a new favorite as of 18:02 on Jun 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

something something rules about pizza

Somebody has a new favorite as of 18:48 on Jun 19, 2017

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Holy gently caress would.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Potential for mouth shreddage depending on how crispy that pepperoni is though

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Sakurazuka posted:

Potential for mouth shreddage depending on how crispy that pepperoni is though

It's a risk I'm willing to take.

That and heart disease.

PubicMice
Feb 14, 2012

looking for information on posts

So they used individual cheese slices and didn't take the plastic off them, right? I've seen this one a few times, and it's never been clear

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Fake cheese does that if the temperature is too high. My mom bought the cheapest no name brand pizzas as a kid and they all did that. It had the texture of melted plastic. But no wrapper was actually on it.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

el dingo has a new favorite as of 20:53 on Jun 18, 2017

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

What every fruit salad needs, a can of Alpo on top.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

The whole channel is something else, but god drat this pizza has me so sad. Chunky tomato water isn't sauce!

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Killingyouguy! posted:

The whole channel is something else, but god drat this pizza has me so sad. Chunky tomato water isn't sauce!

I didn't read the title of the video so imagine my surprise when the "chicken paper" came out. What the gently caress.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If you have a mortor and pestel for cooking, you probably have a blender or food processor too.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I have a murderin' pistol and i don't even cook

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

bloom posted:

something something rules about pizza

The cardboard has given up soaking up all that grease, it's just pooling in the corners.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

... a giant reese's cup? Sure?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

need the recipe now

I have the same granite counter-top at my house

this looks like something they serve to animals at the zoo

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I'd eat this whole fuckin thing

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RandomPauI posted:

If you have a mortor and pestel for cooking, you probably have a blender or food processor too.

For about a year I taught cooking classes for a Williams Sonoma and I would always roll my eyes whenever they wanted me to try and upsale the mortar and pestles cause I felt like a dumbass using them like I'm an apothecary from the 1200s

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Killingyouguy! posted:

Mortar and PesTle makes me, as a linguist, so goddamn angry. I'm a descriptivist but still.

genetic_knockout
May 8, 2007

Who's a good boy

Omg would so fast my pancreas would explode

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

It's like some weird wartime ration Bloody Mary for the whole family. Or a medieval potion to induce labor in hogs.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I just remembered at a restaurant where I used to work one of the guys in the kitchen would ask for a "heart attack sandwich" from time to time. A philly cheese steak with bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and extra bacon. That sounds too salty to enjoy, not even worth the gluttony. He would inhale that sammich tho, and somehow work the rest of his shift without gastrointestinal distress or lethargy. A real trooper.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
In the thumbnail it just looks like a cake with chocolate icing.

Then at full size it's just so much peanut butter.

I don't want a big slice, just a little piece off of the side. Maybe put some pepperoni on it, grease it up.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I want that giant peanut butter cup. I have an unholy love for peanut butter.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Aesop Poprock posted:

For about a year I taught cooking classes for a Williams Sonoma and I would always roll my eyes whenever they wanted me to try and upsale the mortar and pestles cause I felt like a dumbass using them like I'm an apothecary from the 1200s

What do you use for grinding small amounts of spices then?

I guess you can use an electric spice grinder (or repurposed coffee grinder) but those are always a pain in the rear end to clean.

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ToxicFrog posted:

I guess you can use an electric spice grinder (or repurposed coffee grinder) but those are always a pain in the rear end to clean.

Grind up some white rice to clean it out :chef:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

RandomPauI posted:

I've had a mortar and pestle for over a year and just got a (free) blender because I tried to make a smoothie with the former and hot tip: frozen fruit gets slimy :mad:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

p-hop posted:

I just remembered at a restaurant where I used to work one of the guys in the kitchen would ask for a "heart attack sandwich" from time to time. A philly cheese steak with bacon, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, and extra bacon. That sounds too salty to enjoy, not even worth the gluttony. He would inhale that sammich tho, and somehow work the rest of his shift without gastrointestinal distress or lethargy. A real trooper.

he's not a trooper, you're just a made bitch.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

SLOSifl posted:

It's like some weird wartime ration Bloody Mary for the whole family. Or a medieval potion to induce labor in hogs.

lmao

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

ToxicFrog posted:

We didn't even have them all the spices we used were already grinded I just had to pretend to grind them. I guess I should've mentioned that part

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't use my mortar and pestle often, but when I do, the best part is feeling like an apothecary from the 1200s.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Elysiume posted:

I don't use my mortar and pestle often, but when I do, the best part is feeling like an apothecary from the 1200s.

YeH we have a really nice antique brass one inherited from my great grandmother but gently caress using it for hard spices like fenugreek. I just always use a coffee grinder which I wipe out with a damp kitchen towel.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Looks like avo on toast with watercress, dill, eggs. Presentation is a bit dumb but looks ok to me

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

You are posting in the wrong thread, that looks delicious.

And that looks...baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

ToxicFrog posted:

And that looks...baffling.

That is art.