Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011
Awful Squad has seemingly set Russ up with a personal training session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0233_YrHmc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP5G1
Jun 22, 2005
Fun Shoe

I would give anything to see his sons' reaction to this.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Xander B Coolridge posted:

Awful Squad has seemingly set Russ up with a personal training session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0233_YrHmc

Yikes, Jake is brutal.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOrEHkWG6s

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
That's fantastic.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

it just keeps going

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

your stepmom's so choice, dude

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://soundcloud.com/chipstack/pool-games-inc-2017-remix

Chibs
Jun 28, 2004

bring it back :guillotine:

lov that cronchy beat

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

WINNERSH TRIANGLE posted:

Yikes, Jake is brutal.

dude is seriously not loving around. this actually is helpful to me, someone who is bad at games.

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst
I looked up some actual good players after seeing the awful squad being awful. If you really want to see how one of the best players plays the game, you should watch TSM Viss.

He's not funny at all, but it's very interesting to see how his play style differs from the guys.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

lets hang out posted:

it just keeps going

Justin's absolute commitment to fully carry out every bit he's ever come up with is both a blessing and a curse.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
You keep thinking he's going to bail and say "I'm not flirting with my brother," but he never does.

Like, it feels like that could be every next sentence in that bit.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

sticklefifer posted:

Justin's absolute commitment to fully carry out every bit he's ever come up with is both a blessing and a curse.

This is one of the bits where you get a really good feel for how the brothers work together as improv comedians. Just nonstop yes, anding. Tit Liquid is the same way.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

kidcoelacanth posted:

your stepmom's so choice, dude

...Greg, Greg - your stepmom's fuckin' juicy, dude; I love it.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

well why not posted:

dude is seriously not loving around. this actually is helpful to me, someone who is bad at games.
Thirding that jake is pro loving ice.

It doesn't hurt that Russ wasn't actively sabotaging him like he does to Awful Squad though.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

PUBG is on sale at GMG and I'm debating getting it in the off chance that I can find Awful Squad ingame and kill Russ myself

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Awful squad is live. Simone is back.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kenny Logins posted:

Thirding that jake is pro loving ice.

It doesn't hurt that Russ wasn't actively sabotaging him like he does to Awful Squad though.

He did throw a smoke grenade on their position by accident.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Extremely rare Mayor Steve Williams content:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWKkT4xXgU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

PostNouveau posted:

He did throw a smoke grenade on their position by accident.
That was really funny because Russ honestly thought it was a flash bang.

I like how Jake had to tell him not to make any movement noise, then just to stay perfectly still.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach
I like that they've created their own secret traitor mini game instead of bothering actually winning

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

ImPureAwesome posted:

I like that they've created their own secret traitor mini game instead of bothering actually winning

I've enjoyed every single Awful Squad but the insanity that just went down might be my favorite moment so far.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Good to see the rule about fandoms being terrible continues to hold true with the Still Buffering group resulting in Riliegh melting down when people went nuts that they wouldn't do a show about racism (which I'm sure three very white West Virginians would be able to do without pissing everyone off as well).

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

iajanus posted:

Good to see the rule about fandoms being terrible continues to hold true with the Still Buffering group resulting in Riliegh melting down when people went nuts that they wouldn't do a show about racism (which I'm sure three very white West Virginians would be able to do without pissing everyone off as well).

sigh

e: please don't extrapolate on this it's depressing enough as is

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm reeeeaaaal stoked that I caught up with Rose Buddies right as everything surrounding the Bachelor got loving dark

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

iajanus posted:

Who the gently caress would want a show about three sisters talking almost entirely about lighthearted teen issues to do an episode about racism

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Friends,
I have a horrible 7 hour drive ahead of me.
Gimme you choicest, dankest episode recommendations.
I gotta get a playlist going so my GF and I don't go loving mental on this drive.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Going back through the oldies recently my favorite run has been about 118-127, all those are fuckin great. 88 is also a great early one. Godspeed

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Inzombiac posted:

Friends,
I gotta get a playlist going so my GF and I don't go loving mental on this drive.

Birthday Surprise Hole (259) and Streaks on the China (227)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Inzombiac posted:

Friends,

All the live shows and any of the bonus donator episodes.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Soup du Jour posted:

Who the gently caress would want a show about three sisters talking almost entirely about lighthearted teen issues to do an episode about racism
Because who the gently caress knows. Fans are terrible. Saw a few comments from people whining that the McElroys needed to shape up or risk losing them as fans. And nothing of value was lost.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

292 is probably my favorite episode front to back, if I had to pick one. There's also the instantly classic Portland trilogy, best enjoyed in chronological order - 347, 349, TMBWbiT2 pilot.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Inzombiac posted:

Friends,
Do a YouTube to MP3 conversion of the extremerestraints.com advertisement compilation.

Coupon code: SexyGarfield.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Just listen to Big Gulp 7 times?

Erwin
Feb 17, 2006

Inzombiac posted:

Friends,

The MBMBaM appreciation group on Facebook is uncanny with its ability to immediately identify an episode. Every day several people ask something like "in which episode did Griffin say an obscure thing" and within 5 minutes someone will have identified the episode.

Anyway my new hobby is downloading each episode that is identified that way, and I have a constant supply of good good goofs.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thanks for the recs!
I have about 10 hours of content now, plus 20 or so with other podcasts.
We're a podcast household but MBMBAM is the only one we both like.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

kidcoelacanth posted:

I'm reeeeaaaal stoked that I caught up with Rose Buddies right as everything surrounding the Bachelor got loving dark

I know that Griffin was at E3 last week but I'd thought that Rachel was gonna record with Travis as a guest host. I wonder if that didn't work out or if it was just because it felt like a bad week to record a Bachelor(ette) fancast.
Like, the episode that was aired last week didn't sound like it was going to be a fun one (note: i have never watched The Bachelor(ette))

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

There was no Bachelorette ep last week I don't think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Maybe I just haven't been looking in the right places, but I haven't heard anything about the latest Bachelorette, probably because it was completely overshadowed by the craziness going on at Bachelor in Paradise. I assumed that Griffin and Rachel want to get their ducks in a row about how they're going to tackle that before they put out the next episode, hence why the Travis episode didn't happen. That's just my speculation though.

EDIT:^^Oh well that would also explain it.^^