Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
in picture form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRvLxnfODn0

Les Os fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jun 19, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I feel like the broken image links are hiding the real story.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
thanks friend i hope that cleared it up

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Sure, but what's Satan's side of the story?

Mainstream Christianity media won't report the FACTS and just reject Satan's viewpoint.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I love art!

cnut
May 3, 2016

hosed up if true.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Genesis 15:9

The Lord answered, “Bring me a heifer three years old, a she-goat, three years old, a ram three years old, a turtle dove and a young pigeon.”

amen

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
BORN TO CORRUPT

COSMOS IS A gently caress

KILL EM ALL 666

I AM DEVIL MAN

410,757,864,530 DEAD GENTILES

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I used to read revelations at church as a bored kid and I always thought it was cool that there was a philadelphia in the bible.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
If you want to have some fun, read Leviticus (old testament). It's where a lot of the awful stuff is.

Bagsack
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a fucking lobster

Thanks OP, I've finally settled on this bitchin' picture to get airbrushed on the side of the van in which I do the majority of my rapes.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I think this is required listening for this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlctCuUV28

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Can I just play SMT 4 instead?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

John of Patmos: Heyy man, who's that- look! :okpos: It's the Whore of Babylon!

Angel: Ayyyyyyyyyyy, lookin' good there Whore o' B! *finger guns*

Whore of B: *blushes whorishly*

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
k. thx
thx

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
That timeline is hosed up, "MAN CHILD" has been born already, a hundred million times at that.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

SHISHKABOB posted:

I used to read revelations at church as a bored kid and I always thought it was cool that there was a philadelphia in the bible.

It's always Tribulation in Philadelphia

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=131fQF4CLg4

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
The book of Revelation proves that drugs were popular long ago...

Motorola 68000
Apr 25, 2014

"Don't be nice. Be good."
Looks like a pretty cool RPG. When does it come out?

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i live in the city with the Assemblies of God headquarters (megachurch denomination) and it surprises me how many times ive overheard old people talking earnestly about the book of revelation. it's fantastical and very different from the other books of the bible - daresay it's pretty jewish in it's incredibly specific legalistic symbolism (four beasts with six wings will come down to earth to open the seven seals to sound the seven trumpets i mean come on)

its not something i thought people read but i am continuously surprised when i hear people discussing who could be the antichrist and trying to shoehorn contemporary events into that book to try and forecast the end of days which are definitely coming yup they are coming soon. it's really fascinating how fundamentalist christianity's superficial reading of the text has made it fundamental to their religious identity despite basically being interpretations of symbolic events and barely taking up a few pages out of a thousand+ page book

like the rapture is almost a gross misrepresentation of the entire book of revelation based on some lines in much earlier books of the bible written by different people but theres a young adult book series about wretched souls being left behind and an entire movement that thought obama was the antichrist :shepface:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Wizgot posted:

Looks like a pretty cool RPG. When does it come out?

May 23, 2013.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

genesplicer posted:

The book of Revelation proves that drugs were popular long ago...

i think i know what type of bush moses found buring in teh tdesert :newlol:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

nigga crab pollock posted:

i live in the city with the Assemblies of God headquarters (megachurch denomination) and it surprises me how many times ive overheard old people talking earnestly about the book of revelation. it's fantastical and very different from the other books of the bible - daresay it's pretty jewish in it's incredibly specific legalistic symbolism (four beasts with six wings will come down to earth to open the seven seals to sound the seven trumpets i mean come on)

its not something i thought people read but i am continuously surprised when i hear people discussing who could be the antichrist and trying to shoehorn contemporary events into that book to try and forecast the end of days which are definitely coming yup they are coming soon. it's really fascinating how fundamentalist christianity's superficial reading of the text has made it fundamental to their religious identity despite basically being interpretations of symbolic events and barely taking up a few pages out of a thousand+ page book

like the rapture is almost a gross misrepresentation of the entire book of revelation based on some lines in much earlier books of the bible written by different people but theres a young adult book series about wretched souls being left behind and an entire movement that thought obama was the antichrist :shepface:

I think a lot of it comes down to the fact that Revelation describes events that will happen, instead of things that have already happened. So Christian's get to pretend they can participate in the finale. Rather than just being fans of a franchise that already ended.

After all if a book of the Bible was just a political allegory about Emporer Nero that would make Christianity seem temporal and artificial, rather than the way the truth and the light.

client
Aug 19, 2010

i remember this dude from altered states, glad to see he's doing well

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Why they gotta keep calling the first horseman "Pestilence" that's lame Death can have pestilence and the description of the first dude as pestilence doesn't even make sense "oh the arrows signify disease hurr" loving lame rear end poo poo. "Conquest" is much cooler.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It wasn't the best movie, but I did really enjoy The Ninth Gate.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

nigga crab pollock posted:

i think i know what type of bush moses found buring in teh tdesert :newlol:

*in extremely Joe Rogan voice*

it was ayahuasca

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
drat epilepsy sounds cool where do I get it

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
the man child has already been born. he lives in all of us

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

weak wrists big dick posted:

drat epilepsy sounds cool where do I get it

The island of Patmos, evidently

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
revlations

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
my book of revelation is:

I should have worn a condom when I drilled
Ops mom

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Not religious, but I always thought Revelations and Psalms had some cool poo poo. Neat readin'.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

Not religious, but I always thought Revelations and Psalms had some cool poo poo. Neat readin'.

the best book of the bible is the book of guzman

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the best bible story is onan, who is the Bible goon

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

let it mellow posted:

the best bible story is onan, who is the Bible goon

there was therad where it was make movies be about sex or soething, and some guy said onan the barbarian. a fine perofmrance imo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

VikingSkull posted:

*in extremely Joe Rogan voice*

it was ayahuasca

im sorry im reading this like the scene in the fifth element where bruce willis goes to fhloston paradise and rhuby rhod holds up the mic to him and he mumbles something and theres nothing you can do to change this mental visualization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The holy word of warren g-d, revelate

• Locked thread