Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hang on a sec here

EccoRaven posted:

because right now you're hurting the town and you don't seem to know or care.
I missed this post before, which I feel stupid for because it's kind of the smoking gun. Was your vote on me also because I'm bad at mafia? This post pretty heavily implies that you know I'm town. Why would you push so hard on someone you don't even think is scum? Has this all just been reactive?

I'm asking a lot of questions I already know the answer to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

PMush Perfect posted:

I'm asking a lot of questions I already know the answer to.

You made bad posts. Determining if they're bad posts because you're bad town or bad scum is hard. I currently think Quidnose is more likely to be scum than you, but I'm not convinced he's scum and likewise I'm not sure exactly how I feel about you.

If you're town I want you to understand that your approach to this game - an approach I've seen you take for years now - is unhelpful.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If that's actually how you feel about my play, you picked a hell of a time and place to say so. This is getting really personal, and I'm gonna walk away before this turns into something that doesn't go away when the game ends.

Seriously, I'm not checking the thread any more tonight. G'night, all, see you on D2.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Quidthulhu posted:

BK, calling bullshit. You pulled a post from the beginning of the game jokephase as your hingepin, quoted one other early post, and have said nothing about anything else. I've posted a SHITTON of content since then. Why am I scum for what I've done on the last 3 pages? Source your quotes.

You don't get to roll in & call me scum on that little with barely any comment, that's a load of garbage. It's lazy and frankly scummy as hell.

I made my case. I am indifferent to your satisfaction to my case on you.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

I disagree with BK's case on Quid, but it's good to see him posting. His read on pera is... odd? One shitposter to another, I know it is exceptionally hard to do that rambling stream-of-thought style with anything less than total sincerity. I saw a lot of that in her early posts, so I kind of set her aside, in a sort of "probably town" place, but having it all in front of me, I'm not quite so sure. Don't think I'm going to do much with it as a case tonight, I gotta be in bed in like two hours and she's not here, but I'll be looking at her a little harder tomorrow.

It's basically a one-two for me.

First is what Ecco posted earlier but I also was thinking, which is that Sara is saying a lot without really saying anything. I think this counters your total sincerity claim, because it's actually really easy to post a stream of consciousness sincerely when everything you're saying is really safe. Not contentless, mind you, but very safe.

Second, Sara keeps talking about herself and her play in a kind of third person, like, a lot. Here you go:

peramene posted:

This is the thing tho, this is Quid - play nice w/ me, hit you. You're picking up on his grumpiness towards me but cite it. He's being chill, he's joking, he's dropping that "oh, pera being pera" (as are you - but compare the difference in how you two do it) like I'm not much of a casebuilder based on bast experience so I don't want reins but are other people seeing this poo poo?

peramene posted:

pera's gonna pera; I don't have anything else useful to say, except maybe this: I refuse to vote Ecco day one short of an outright scum confession. The nature of this experiment demands she see d2 so even if she's scum, I'd prefer to focus the other one first.

peramene posted:

I don't like this because it's in favor of long posts with many words which unfairly advantages myself and yourself. Which would be the ultimate scum team and gently caress You to you which is why I'm wondering Kash didn't do it. I was looking forward to it. :(

peramene posted:

pera primer:

(not gonna quote this whole post but just this phrasing and then how she presents the following information pings the hell out of me)

This is the kind of thinking I do as scum, because I want to present my innocuous thoughts about the game honestly and constantly, so as to show my town thinking. But being on that plane of thought in a game to begin with is scummy, and shows a level of strategy you only have to worry about if you're deceiving. Sara's talking a lot about herself, and while she's gonna come in here and say "I do that all the time, regardless of alignment," I think the way it's being done here definitely speaks to a scum mindset.

That being said, I still feel Quid more for scum. Him getting angry at me only emboldened me!!

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Lots of posts to digest but I'm going to bed. I'll hit it in the morning.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I've been playing way too much WoW lately as well as being busy with family stuff but other than D&D tomorrow night (I'm in the same group as Sara) I should be around quite a bit tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
in retrospect it was improper of me to make such broad criticisms of pmush's mafia play generally while in the middle of a mafia game. there is a time and place for everything and this wasn't it. I apologize to PMush for my rudeness.

I still am not sure if PMush is town or scum, however, and this apology doesn't negate the shitposting and bad casing throughout this game day. It's objectively pro-scum behavior, but whether PMush is scum or not, I'm still not sure.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
BK thank you for casing pera. it's a good case and if need-be I'd vote with it.

I also like Quid for scum more, though.

I dunno, aside from you thinking pmush is town I think we're at the same place this game so far and that's neat, I've been alone all day.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (2): BottleKnight, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, EccoRaven
EccoRaven (2): Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, areyoucontagious, PMush Perfect
PMush Perfect (1): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Anomalous Amalgam

Not Voting (2): peramene, Quidthulhu

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 21st, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 18 minutes.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

BottleKnight posted:

I made my case. I am indifferent to your satisfaction to my case on you.

I might be a bit daft, but what exactly is your case on quid? It seems to me you just kept your joke vote and have decided to call it good?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Also quid, didn't see your post after I left. I'm doctoridle#1851, I'm p. Sure I have you on my list. I think we played OW once or twice??

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

BottleKnight posted:

This is one of the emptiest accusation posts I've seen. The game's barely started, to the point that you had just posted a content game, and you feel the need to say someone else is "controlling the narrative" ???

Seems as if you're trying to conjure up stuff.

BottleKnight posted:

This is a scumpost. Specifically that last sentence. It's not scummy, it's not an accusation, it's just "weird." Quid is above questioning, and he is manipulatively trying to say with this post that "picking at him" is suspicious and weird. You shouldn't do it.

I think I'm gonna keep my vote on Quid.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

But, according to Quid, his content on the three pages after those quotes where he was scum was so good he can't possibly be scum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I recall this. I've read both tour post histories several times now, and I'm not sold on either of you as town. However, I will say if Quid is scum, I think it makes it much more likely PMush is.

Well... Yeah, can't do quoting and fancy stuff right now. Phone posting at an insurance adjusters office, but quid called out mush for basically the same thing he pointed out about Ecco, I'd say it's slightly hypocritical and definitely suspicious.

Alrighty, I'll check in again later.

I'd vote Quid or Mush. We won't know if they are scum or not, but that interaction with how bad mush' s play has been really pings me.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

areyoucontagious posted:

I can't choose what my phone capitalizes or doesn't! It's a bad phone!

THAT'S WHAT THEY ALL SAY

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I know pera doesn't care for it... I'm evaluating effort and response to pressure, or the lack thereof.

JEEZ I have a blatant misunderstanding of how much I've been in this game. I'm not a quarterback sure, but -- oh, it's probably that I opt for long and conversely Ecco opts for machine-gunning.

First off - and this kind of is "mafia mom-ing" but let's just roll our eyes at me and move on; who cares whether or not I care for a term? It's accepted, ya'll are gonna use it, it was (or was near) father's day and I was (and remain) salty at dads. I've seen the term used positively and negatively but as far as I'm concerned 'Being Helpful In Illuminating' is totally different from, say, dadsplaining something to someone. Or momsplaining, like I'm doing right now. And also "padding" as if it's even represented in the above picture so that people are gonna think 'oh yeah pera is definitely producing quality content' because FRANKLY, it's a bad thing that I'm on the bottom (w/ respect to BK's absence - I see he's arrived in the preview) and that's what people are gonna "hurm" at.

(bugs the hell out of me, feeling like I'm putting a ton of effort into what I say and people just "yeah well that doesn't mean anything" @ me. literally every game.)

Preview edit 1: The above makes me realize: intentionally differentiating myself because I don't care about the way ya'll read me and wanna post how I post is not helpful. It makes my posts harder to quote when you wanna pull specifics out, soo... I'll chop this one up.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

I'm not a fan of Quidnose's bait and switch there. He's grumpy at pera for taking my vote on him more seriously than it warrants, but he holds me accountable for it and wants me to explain it. I dunno, it doesn't sit right.

Quidthulhu posted:

[A] real feel I had on you: that your joke vote on me was a pretty poor one, and way too easy. I also wanted to see what you were going to do...

But then, Sara started to take you seriously for what was clearly a joke vote and commentary on my not being around when I am scum. That's a reasonable meta-read, but when the game was, what, 4 hours old at that point, it was ridiculous for Sara to be taking you with your point there as earnest. Yes, I easily could have jumped on Sara for that, and in retrospect discussing it, maybe I should take a harder look at if she's continued that sort of "following people around" pattern (I don't believe she has where I sit here now), but the issues for me were:

2. people (sara) were accepting you in that role & taking what you said with earnest examination

So, once more:

peramene posted:

preview edit - I just wanna be clear that noticing there was momentum on Quid didn't impact my reading of his posts. You're joking/putting pressure on him for your own reasons, I'm flanking him. 's much as I take your opinion seriously, you'll surely note I haven't dropped the vote on his rear end. I'm not gonna lose Gaugamela just 'cuz your cavalry goes early.

Not to shove your faces in it or anything. Just 'cuz Ecco got to Quid first doesn't mean there ain't reasons to hurm right back at him. Ecco doesn't have a monopoly on harassing Quid and it's a market I'm very familiar with.

Preview edit 2: SIGH. Shorter, succinct posts. You read 'em, I don't have to repeat myself, town doesn't vote me for ""padding."" (Which Ecco and Quid have now accused each other and myself of, I'll note.)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
moo

my problem with quidnose isn't padding, I think the only player itc who I've accused of padding was you, but it's not enough in and of itself to vote for someone when actual pro-scum playing players are playing this play...game.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Holding our heads up and moving along...

BottleKnight posted:

Honestly, I think Pmush/Ecco is a town slapfight tbh.

I don't know about this. Like, they fundamentally clash as people and are coming at each other directly for things most of us (/I, at least) know well about them. WELCOME TO THE GAME, B---

peramene posted:

I don't like this because it's in favor of long posts with many words which unfairly advantages myself and yourself. Which would be the ultimate scum team and gently caress You to you which is why I'm wondering Kash didn't do it. I was looking forward to it. :(

BottleKnight posted:

hmmmmmm.

this post, specifically that last paragraph, reads Fake As poo poo to me.

Sara might be scum.

---ackstabbing BITCH!! (<3) For the record, the conclusion I had drawn earlier in the post was wrong. I think it looks lovely as hell to be sitting at 15, and I think people are gonna look at that and HURM it up and it'll gently caress us over. That said, I repost the concerning portion of the post along with your thoughts on it and throw myself on the mercy of the lynching committee: I wanted to be scum with ecco so bad, guys.

Honestly, were I anyone else, the combination of me repping you not being here & being concerned about you getting to play and "the impact it might have" and this post makes us look like scumbuddies now makes me look like I was clueless and waiting for - lmao - my MAFIA DAD - to show up in the scumdoc already. To which I would normally say nice breadcrumb, but I think people get me at this point, you know that I know that we're not scumbuddies; flipless means breadcrumbs are bullshit (I think) except for post-game told-you-so's.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

moo

my problem with quidnose isn't padding, I think the only player itc who I've accused of padding was you, but it's not enough in and of itself to vote for someone when actual pro-scum playing players are playing this play...game.

I just woke up a smidge ago so I could be TOTALLY WRONG but I was 100% sure just a second ago. But let it be known that I see this and may totally have been wrong.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
breadcrumbs are cool and good even if it's flipless. the purpose of breadcrumbs are to shore a claim down the line; if you die at night, oh well, so it goes, but if you're alive in exlo a breadcrumb can mean the difference between being believed and being doubted.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

I apologize to PMush for my rudeness.

(This is really cool of you & if it isn't a ploy I think both that it's very nice and that someone should say so.)

EccoRaven posted:

2) Quid [u]manufactured problems with my posting twice[/i]. The first is here; Quid seems to misunderstand a point I made against PMush by assuming words PMush neither said nor implied. He did it again here where he claimed his "on day 2 we can't vote right away!" comment was a helpful post to make 24 hours into day 1 and I was being hypocritical for deriding it.

Both of them are problematic because it shows Quidnose isn't trying to build logically sound cases against me; he feels the need to manufacture problems in my posts and use those problems to cast suspicion on me. This is what scum have to do; scum can't post "sincere" cases, any case a scum player makes is going to necessarily be artificial. A good scum case can hide it, but a bad scum case can't.

3) He's had weird posts elsewhere, like claiming pera is "definitely town" an hour into the game here. Nothing in his history stands out to me as "this is a post a townie would have made."

Sure enough, I both misread and misunderstood.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

breadcrumbs are cool and good even if it's flipless. the purpose of breadcrumbs are to shore a claim down the line; if you die at night, oh well, so it goes, but if you're alive in exlo a breadcrumb can mean the difference between being believed and being doubted.

I don't understand how...? But maybe we'll get a chance to see and I'll see. Otherwise, I remain open to the idea but certainly am not leaving any myself.

Just realized I stopped chopping early 'cuz I saw Ecco hop in, few more posts in that... post.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Quidthulhu posted:

Actual Reads

Totally Town
Quidnose - it's me my role PM says town~

pera - So here's the thing, pera was seeming really genuine to me at the beginning of the game but then I remembered she's the Liar Queen and with the few weird things people have pointed out, I dunno. I think it's gonna be hard for me to ever get an actual read on pera in a mafia game. She's acting kinda weird but she always cats kinda weird so :shrug:

1) was the first really worth reiterating?
2) "she always cats kinda weird" is the most terrifying autocorrect I've ever seen please do not do it again

edit: I cede that the second is "not relevant" but am I really expected not to crack jokes & have fun & hard-focus relevant cited posting? My thought was more me, more obviously honest me, less opportunity that the person to die is me. To do otherwise strikes me as counter to Ecco's point: we have to be as open and clear and honest and verbose so that scumposts sink and townposts float. SPEAKING OF WHICH

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

Holding our heads up and moving along...

I don't know about this. Like, they fundamentally clash as people and are coming at each other directly for things most of us (/I, at least) know well about them. WELCOME TO THE GAME, B---

---ackstabbing BITCH!! (<3) For the record, the conclusion I had drawn earlier in the post was wrong. I think it looks lovely as hell to be sitting at 15, and I think people are gonna look at that and HURM it up and it'll gently caress us over. That said, I repost the concerning portion of the post along with your thoughts on it and throw myself on the mercy of the lynching committee: I wanted to be scum with ecco so bad, guys.

Honestly, were I anyone else, the combination of me repping you not being here & being concerned about you getting to play and "the impact it might have" and this post makes us look like scumbuddies now makes me look like I was clueless and waiting for - lmao - my MAFIA DAD - to show up in the scumdoc already. To which I would normally say nice breadcrumb, but I think people get me at this point, you know that I know that we're not scumbuddies; flipless means breadcrumbs are bullshit (I think) except for post-game told-you-so's.

This post is full of hypotheticals that are basically just assumed or even obvious and therefore are unhelpful. Like, that last paragraph has a lot of words but is basically devoid of content. Scummy.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

Sara's talking a lot about herself, and while she's gonna come in here and say "I do that all the time, regardless of alignment,"

I do that all the time, regardless of alignment. I do that in the loving shower.

BottleKnight posted:

I've been playing way too much WoW lately as well as being busy with family stuff but other than D&D tomorrow night (I'm in the same group as Sara) I should be around quite a bit tomorrow afternoon/early evening.

... and at least from my perspective, so does everybody else. But maybe I just have a gigantic ego.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

I do that all the time, regardless of alignment. I do that in the loving shower.

... and at least from my perspective, so does everybody else. But maybe I just have a gigantic ego.

My post was in service of telling the members of this game, many of who have expressed concern about me being here, that I will be here. It was not a self-meta read or a description of how I normally act. I think the nuance I give on why I find the latter scummy is appropriate.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

BottleKnight posted:

This post is full of hypotheticals that are basically just assumed or even obvious and therefore are unhelpful. Like, that last paragraph has a lot of words but is basically devoid of content. Scummy.

NICE. Thank you for actually doing this. Let's put our gloves on and dissect a perapost.

"Honestly, were I anyone else, the combination of me repping you not being here & being concerned about you getting to play and "the impact it might have" and this post makes us look like scumbuddies now makes me look like I was clueless and waiting for - lmao - my MAFIA DAD - to show up in the scumdoc already."

This is obvious? Unhelpful? A hypothetical, granted - but a stated hypothetical is a recognized hypothetical. I don't want this notion hitting, say, Quid, so that he can dive on it. Can you honestly tell me that isn't worth doing?

"To which I would normally say nice breadcrumb, but I think people get me at this point, you know that I know that we're not scumbuddies..."

Reiteration of my point, as well as an earnest appeal to town!BK to consider the ramifications of his actions.

"flipless means breadcrumbs are bullshit (I think) except for post-game told-you-so's."

Ecco found this to be worthwhile enough to respond to; I think it's an honest attempt at assessing the game's situation (setup spec-ing? right?) and sure, Ecco might just respond to something I say just to do it... noting the peculiar moo... but that'd be a hypothetical that I think would be unhelpful.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
the moo is a reference to the canonical "interrupting cow."

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

This is obvious? Unhelpful? A hypothetical, granted - but a stated hypothetical is a recognized hypothetical. I don't want this notion hitting, say, Quid, so that he can dive on it. Can you honestly tell me that isn't worth doing?

Yes. It's not. If someone else jumps on it, I think it's fine to offer this as a defense. If you offer it pre-emptively, I think you're just offering information that's not falsifiable while also showing that you are overly concerned about how you look to others in this game versus how others look and hunting scum.

peramene posted:

Reiteration of my point, as well as an earnest appeal to town!BK to consider the ramifications of his actions.

"flipless means breadcrumbs are bullshit (I think) except for post-game told-you-so's."

Ecco found this to be worthwhile enough to respond to; I think it's an honest attempt at assessing the game's situation (setup spec-ing? right?) and sure, Ecco might just respond to something I say just to do it... noting the peculiar moo... but that'd be a hypothetical that I think would be unhelpful.

I think Ecco's contribution was also rather unhelpful, but she wasn't the genesis of the discussion so it's not really pinging me. Also she's been hunting scum a lot.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
##unvote

In light of some of these new posts I'm going to unvote. I'm at work and phone posting intermittently.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

the moo is a reference to the canonical "interrupting cow."

pissed that I didn't get this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Don't got much time, just on a ten, but I'm still feeling a little weird about pera. She's responding to stuff about herself a lot more than to other people. Dunno if it's scummy, I'll have to do a read tonight/tomorrow gametime, hard to skim so much so quick.

Apology accepted, Ecco. We can talk about play philosophy after the game. Still think you're scum though.

Wish I had more time, don't really. Talk to y'all soon.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
i'M sTiLl FeElInG a LiTtLe WeIrD aBoUt --- NO

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan
Some quick thoughts:

I like BK. Your posts seem reasonable and well thought. I liked the case on pera. Some of her posts on this page and lots of words with little content. I did not like pera's "let's dissect a pera-post". That post seemed a lot like a quick change scam to me.

Ecco, I think I probably focused too hard on the tone poo poo with you. Your posts on the first few pages did make me think you were scum, but you seemed to calm down on these last few pages.

Pmush is my new scum favorite. Drama with ecco aside, what I really don't like is the vote on ecco. I had been pushing real hard on ecco but on a reread check this out:

PMush Perfect posted:

I started early because my memory is crap, and I wanted to point out where my initial gutread came from, considering I had Ecco pegged almost from the word go.

Point taken, though. ##unvote

PMush Perfect posted:

It's customary to bold your vote. (And thank you!)

Meanwhile

"I'm AFK". Immediately harangues me for not being attached to the thread at the hip.

Hope we get some more content tonight, but if things stay about how they are now, I'll probably be dropping my vote on either Ecco or AA.

PMush Perfect posted:

Nope. You have officially passed the threshold into self-parody.

##vote EccoRaven

So pmush unvotes under the pretense of listening to reason, only to bandwagon onto my yelling about Ecco a few hours later. What this feels like to me it's that pmush wanted to leave that vote on ecco as long as they could, took it off when they felt pressure, and dropped it right back when there was an opportunity.

Plus this whole "I'm going to drop my vote and then sit on it" combined with the above leads me to think pmush is scum.

##vote pmush perfect

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidthulhu (2): BottleKnight, EccoRaven, EccoRaven, EccoRaven
PMush Perfect (2): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Anomalous Amalgam, areyoucontagious
EccoRaven (1): Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, Quidthulhu, PMush Perfect, areyoucontagious, PMush Perfect, areyoucontagious

Not Voting (2): peramene, Quidthulhu

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is June 21st, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 6 hours, 38 minutes.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm fine with pmush or quid. I really do go back and forth on them every time I reread them.

In a universe where, goodness gracious, they're both scum, that's a fantastic problem to have, but alas I am not so good at mafia that I think that's a reasonable possibility.

I would vote for pera, too, if need-be.

I feel good about BK and AA. I'm far from convinced they're town, but they're putting in effort and making sensible posts and if they are scum then they are really earning this victory (especially since it would mean 3+ of the town are posting poopily, which makes their effort even more commendable).

I don't know how I feel about AYC. I think AYC owning up to voting me because of my tone is a townie response to make. I feel like scum would have known "tone" was a bad reason to vote for someone and would have tried to fabricate a believable-sounding reason instead.

Those are my thoughts today. I have a headache.

I might not be around for the deadline, I'm making dinner for the bob tonight and the deadline falls right into prime "we're eating food" time for us.

what a long game day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'll be here closer to deadline if we haven't ended. Swamped at work and have vacay next week so it needs to get done. Bbl

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Yeah, I think pera might be scum. She's posting a whole lot of not saying anything.

Like she's posting so much non-content it makes me completely rescind that statement about Ecco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

Quidthulhu posted:

Yeah, I think pera might be scum. She's posting a whole lot of not saying anything.

Like she's posting so much non-content it makes me completely rescind that statement about Ecco.

In hindsight the post about wishing she and ecco were a scum team reads really disingenuous:

peramene posted:

This is Ecco. The snark is both typical and astonishingly brilliant. Fantastic liar, though.

This is exactly what you would say if we were scum and I love looking at it.

I don't believe Ecco - I'm reading your posts. Maybe Ecco is having a jokephase laugh at your expense (preview edit: apparently so - still) but as far as I can tell, there you are, here we are. hashtag eat poo poo quidnose

• Locked thread