Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

reap the bounties of the Stco where possible, friend! A cup of sauerkraut, a mound of raw diced onion, and dollops of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, deli mustard, and relish will do your dog fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I like Ketchup on a hot dog

I like a it more without ketchup though

What I'm saying is that Costco hot dogs are above reproach

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

reap the bounties of the Stco where possible, friend! A cup of sauerkraut, a mound of raw diced onion, and dollops of ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, deli mustard, and relish will do your dog fine.

:stare: jesus loving christ you people are monsters

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
mayonnaise is good

people who don't like mayonnaise are probably people like ulililia who only eat pepperoni pizza

I wouldn't put it on my hot dog though, but I bet even on a Costco hot dog it would taste good

What I'm trying to say is Costco hot dogs are above reproach

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I love mayo. I don't think I'd ever put it on a hot dog though.

Every time I get a dog I can't believe how good they are. Like, it's really weird. I'm not even a huge hot dog fan. They have a very strong..... hot dog flavor. But it's good. Not bland in the least bit. It seems to have a casing and the whole thing is the same color inside and out. It's almost reddish brown. Not like an Oscar Meyer which is a weird beige color. It's basically anything that makes a standard hot dog good, but multiplied.

I must meditate on this.

PBUC

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Here among friends I wish to share a secret shame, my favorite dog has bbq sauce and mayo... why? perhaps childhood trauma, perhaps my broken brain... nevertheless I L O V E it

blessings

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Oh I also got this Asian wrap with rotisserie chicken and dressing and it's pretty drat good. $8.99 for two huge wraps cut in two. The dressing is really good too. That's two meals for $4.50. Better than Eating Fresh. Although I got pretty drunk last night and had 1.5 of it. I still have a half of one for today. I'm waiting in anticipation.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Here in Seattle, cream cheese is popular on dogs.
It is gross and I'm glad Costco doesn't encourage such behavior.

naem
May 29, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love mayo. I don't think I'd ever put it on a hot dog though.

Every time I get a dog I can't believe how good they are. Like, it's really weird. I'm not even a huge hot dog fan. They have a very strong..... hot dog flavor. But it's good. Not bland in the least bit. It seems to have a casing and the whole thing is the same color inside and out. It's almost reddish brown. Not like an Oscar Meyer which is a weird beige color. It's basically anything that makes a standard hot dog good, but multiplied.

I must meditate on this.

PBUC

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Went to the Stco today, and spent over 600 Canuckistanian kopecks. Now, I went for glasses, so that was like 400 of it. Didn't have the dog, was with a non-member and didn't want to go through the sacraments with him there and all that. Might have gotten into an argument about ketchup.

PBUC.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Peachfart posted:

Here in Seattle, cream cheese is popular on dogs.
It is gross and I'm glad Costco doesn't encourage such behavior.

You are so wrong. It sounds bad, but cream cheese and grilled onions on a dog after a night out is fantastic.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

binge crotching posted:

You are so wrong. It sounds bad, but cream cheese and grilled onions on a dog after a night out is fantastic.

Oh I agree with this. I had no idea what a Seattle dog was when I ordered it. Cream cheese is amazing and it works perfectly with hot dogs.

maniacripper
May 3, 2009
STANNIS BURNS SHIREEN
HIZDAR IS THE HARPY
JON GETS STABBED TO DEATH
DANY FLIES OFF ON DROGON
What the gently caress is happening to this thread? Mayonnaise.....cream cheese..... You guys are strung out on Kirkland signature dogs.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
You can actually purchase noted Kirkland Brand Hot Dogs and make whatever kind of dog you want. Costco truly loves us.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Thin slices of dill pickle, apple, and cheddar cheese with some mayo on toasted bread.

You're welcome.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

binge crotching posted:

It didn't sound that good when I thought it was a boiled dog in a moist bun but a grilled polish in a toasted bun with grilled onions? Yeah, I can see cream cheese being ok on that.

Making me think about trying out some of that Kirkland goat cheese in the fridge in a dog.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Had the combo slice today at the sTco', it was a little onion heavy but kept me going through the day. Haven't slept all week from the baby crying all night so it was my one joy.

PBUC

SpookyTurtle
Jun 13, 2003

Top of the food chain, Ma!
Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great membership warehouse club Costco is across town. Go and get a hotdog with soft drink and refill for $1.50. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I work at Costco.”

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SpookyTurtle posted:

Heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great membership warehouse club Costco is across town. Go and get a hotdog with soft drink and refill for $1.50. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I work at Costco.”

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I would like to purchase 10 pounds worth of water based anal lubricant

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
Trip report: picked up the Ring video doorbell/intercom at my local 'tco today, because all Costco Ring systems come with a free year of cloud storage. This purchase already paid dividends this evening when a door-to-door salesman stopped by, and I could express my disinterest in his wares via intercom without even having to get out of bed and put on pants. The future is now, and it's at Costco for only $189.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

meet girls at the store posted:

Trip report: picked up the Ring video doorbell/intercom at my local 'tco today, because all Costco Ring systems come with a free year of cloud storage. This purchase already paid dividends this evening when a door-to-door salesman stopped by, and I could express my disinterest in his wares via intercom without even having to get out of bed and put on pants. The future is now, and it's at Costco for only $189.

How do you keep people from stealing the outside part? I had this problem once....long ago....

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Scornful Sexbot posted:

How do you keep people from stealing the outside part? I had this problem once....long ago....

Decorate it with thumbtacks.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Went to Costco yesterday, but was not in the mood for the holy dog. Had the brisket and slaw sandwich, was yummy.

Saw two kids eating Costco dogs with ketchup, took every once of my will to not walk over and smack them out of their grimy little hands.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Gonna head to the holy enclave today and full up on the final round of on sale kirkland frozen pizza sacramentals. I think I have space for 4 boxes, rest of space will be devoted to normandy and those sweet frozen breasts.

Hot dog WILL be enjoyed along with a single refill.

NO KETCHUP!!!!!!!!

PBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: if i see that old bag sample bitch I'm gonna walk up and take 3 of whatever it is then throw them out and spit at her.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

SpannerX posted:

Went to the Stco today, and spent over 600 Canuckistanian kopecks. Now, I went for glasses, so that was like 400 of it. Didn't have the dog, was with a non-member and didn't want to go through the sacraments with him there and all that. Might have gotten into an argument about ketchup.

PBUC.

Although we all worship at the altar of the 'Co, you should really buy your eyeglasses online (unless you have busted up eyes). If you're just regular nearsighted you can save a ton of money, and that's the name of the game.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Costco's one of the few retail outlets where you can buy glasses that aren't under Luxottica's price fix. Also, I'm not sure too many people want to buy glasses online before they try them on.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Scornful Sexbot posted:

It's bolted to the wall with screws that take an unusual sort of screwdriver bit to unscrew. Plus, Ring will replace any stolen doorbell units free of charge.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Up until I got LASIK last year, I bought all of my glasses at Costco.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

Although we all worship at the altar of the 'Co, you should really buy your eyeglasses online (unless you have busted up eyes). If you're just regular nearsighted you can save a ton of money, and that's the name of the game.

Bought glasses last week at Costco. Frame, Progressive Bi-focal (I'm an old), anti-glare coating, and the costco warranty - $169.99
I'm an employee so I have to go there, but I have priced it out and those would be $300-400 anywhere else. I will not buy glasses online unless I have used a certain frame before, and do not want to deal with returns or anything. Get a scratch a month later, return to Costco and get new lenses, no questions asked.
My wife gets contacts, and after rebates that are Costco only, they usually are 1/2 to 2/3 the price anywhere else.

If you ever need hearing aids, go to Costco also. Easily half the price of independents for the same brand/model. Batteries are super cheap also.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Agreed! We dragged my grandmother kicking and screaming to Costco to get new hearing aids. Now she is so ridiculousness happy with them that she tells every single person she meets.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Bad news friends, our new Costco grand opening was pushed back from late this year to early next. Dogs and car washes will have to wait.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

There are Costco's with car washes?

limpy wimpy
Jul 1, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

Costco's one of the few retail outlets where you can buy glasses that aren't under Luxottica's price fix. Also, I'm not sure too many people want to buy glasses online before they try them on.

Costco wanted $300 more for my wifes glasses than Eyeglass World. Screw them when it comes to glasses.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Grem posted:

There most definitely are. There is nothing that Costco is incapable of, PBUC.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Grem posted:

It's a very exclusive club

https://www.costco.com/car-wash-service.html

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

limpy wimpy posted:

Costco wanted $300 more for my wifes glasses than Eyeglass World. Screw them when it comes to glasses.

what the gently caress kind of glasses is your wife getting?

I got a lot of expensive options when I got my new glasses and spent a total of around $150

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

what the gently caress kind of glasses is your wife getting?

I got a lot of expensive options when I got my new glasses and spent a total of around $150
yeah I was going to say, I don't buy from Costco glasses anymore (online glasses ftw, cant beat $30 for decked out pair), but when I used to in the late 90s/early-mid 00s they would run about $100-150.

that poo poo is like Luxotica pricing

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Hot dog at home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
The dog looks lukewarm at best :colbert: