Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm missing a number of pms!!!

Morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Wtf

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Raeg, Christian Pulisic, Midfielder, Town Developing Player was cut from the squad! (smh US Soccer)

TMM has been voted MOTM!

Day 5 Starts now! Short deadline rather than Friday night, but if yall need more time let me know.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

[8] Not Voting: chaoslord, CirclMastr, Ernie., Hal Incandenza, Kasumeat, Raeg, Tired Moritz, TMMadman

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 22nd, 2017 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

That's not right, VF. 7 alive, 4 to lynch.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Let me be abundantly clear, too. I expect ten posts, especially from those who may not have made them before. Consider this a warning.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
who the gently caress voted TMM

I voted Kasumeat btw

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote Ernie

survivor my rear end

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
inb4 someone bitching at me not voting CL. He's still scummy as gently caress but I believe he is working with Ernie. if he's not, he shouldn't have a problem with me voting him, right?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

I voted Kasumeat btw

Who the gently caress wouldn't vote me? I am confirmed town.

I was the safest vote available.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TMMadman posted:

Who the gently caress wouldn't vote me? I am confirmed town.

I was the safest vote available.

And why would you vote for Kasumeat??

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Speaking of Kasumeat, that's who I tracked. He went nowhere.

I am the worst tracker. :(

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Because I agree with Kasu's thoughts after I went to bed. TMM sucks. I don't think I had ever agreed with any of his "cases".

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tired Moritz posted:

Because I agree with Kasu's thoughts after I went to bed. TMM sucks. I don't think I had ever agreed with any of his "cases".

It doesn't matter, I'm the only person in the game who is publicly cleared as town. Anyone who didn't vote for me is suspicious.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I trust in kasu and I can't trust in you to even make use of the boon correctly.

if you want to hassle me because I'm honest with my feelings then okay. but seriously kill Ernie right now.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
like literally everyone that you had suspicions on turned out to be town: TNL, Infi, Raeg, Sandwolf.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

TMMadman posted:

It doesn't matter, I'm the only person in the game who is publicly cleared as town. Anyone who didn't vote for me is suspicious.

You keep bringing this up again and again. But without a confirmation from JFisk on how tackled a 3rd party would result, you are not 100% cleared. 90% maybe, but not 100%. And your insistence on drawing attention to you being "conftown" when you are not just makes you more and more suspicious. Admittedly, the lack of an extra NK yet again makes a SK less and less likely, but it's equally unlikely that scum would use a 1-shot extra kill on N1. I just re-read Jam and Mr. F and I don't see anything that resembles a crumb, so I just don't see that extra kill coming from scum with a 1-shot. And we still have no town claiming it.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I didn't vote you for the obvious reason that you've pretty much declared your intention to tunnel me today. And you might be the SK.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I voted for Raeg FWIW.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##vote Ernie

We're getting to the point where a 3P survivor is almost as dangerous as scum.

L-2

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Please remove your vote from Ernie for the time being. Ernie probably will be the lynch, but I'd rather not have him in striking range of a quick lynch because we definitely need more discussion today.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
For example, if the scum team is actually 3 player and Ernie is 3P, scum can hammer Ernie and then win the game with a single kill.

If it's a two person scum team that has an extra kill, they could hammer Ernie and win with 2 kills.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

##unvote

OK. Going to work now, will be on again late tonight.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I voted TMM MotM, and I will need something pretty solid to not vote Ernie today.

My reads remain mostly the same today, outside of Ernie my to suspects are Circl still followed by TM/Kasu.

TM voting for Kasu still seems very odd to me, even if you didn't want TMM I would think someone like Raeg would have been a better choice.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Kasu was the loudest at bitching out TMM. I didn't think very much about the MOMT, considering I send it immediately after I woke up.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

Kasu was the loudest at bitching out TMM. I didn't think very much about the MOMT, considering I send it immediately after I woke up.

gotcha

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
What?

also ##unvote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Tired Moritz posted:

What?

also ##unvote

I accepted your explanation

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The only players I don't have any reports on (who are still alive) are TM, Ernie, and Hal. Ernie's claimed survivor so that leaves TM and Hal. That of course assumes I haven't been shenanigan'd during the night, which I have to believe I have been. Although honestly I would also believe that I'm just the worst tracker ever.

But yeah if we're assuming my reports are legit and Ernie's claim is legit that leaves Hal and TM as the scum team.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

CirclMastr posted:

The only players I don't have any reports on (who are still alive) are TM, Ernie, and Hal. Ernie's claimed survivor so that leaves TM and Hal. That of course assumes I haven't been shenanigan'd during the night, which I have to believe I have been. Although honestly I would also believe that I'm just the worst tracker ever.

But yeah if we're assuming my reports are legit and Ernie's claim is legit that leaves Hal and TM as the scum team.

How so? Scum don't all have to be moving around at night.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm wondering if Tired is like a scum PGO and Jam visited him on N1.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
And I get told that my cases are stretches?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hal Incandenza posted:

How so? Scum don't all have to be moving around at night.

If we're right about there being two scum, wouldn't they both have to visit to get a kill? Or do they just vote on a victim and literally one person performs the kill?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
It depends. Usually one person is selected to do the kill, since the scum might have night abilities too.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

If you think chaoslord is scum why are you voting for me? In fact why at all would I put myself in this position if I was scum? What did I have to gain?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't know, maybe you want to keep delaying your lynch. hell, it makes no sense that you would out yourself as survivor anyway.

I genuinely still think CL is scum but no one believes me anyway. I already pointed out flaws in his claim and arguments but it's like talking to a brick wall in this game and honestly, I'm just exhausted. You're the optimal second choice.

CL > Ernie > Hal > Kasu > Circl > TMM in order of most likely to be scum imo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

inb4 someone bitching at me not voting CL. He's still scummy as gently caress but I believe he is working with Ernie. if he's not, he shouldn't have a problem with me voting him, right?

The problem I have is on the last day you said "I don't throw votes around early because I hate dicking around with bolding and voting" to justify not voting after calling me out. And yet here you are today voting immediately after the day starts.

Ernie has to be the vote today. I believe he is truly a survivor but tomorrow is very likely to be LYLO if we don't lunch scum and we can't trust he will vote with town.

I doc'd and MotM'd TMM last night.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tired Moritz posted:

Tired Moritz posted:

CL > Ernie > Hal > Kasu > Circl > TMM in order of most likely to be scum imo

Why would you be so mad that folks MotM'd your #1 town choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CirclMastr posted:

Speaking of Kasumeat, that's who I tracked. He went nowhere.

I am the worst tracker. :(

Why Kasu?

• Locked thread