Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

Servaetes posted:

Take deathfire touch for Christ's sake on Singed c'mon man that should be abundantly obvious

Wow, so I got to mastery 7 and 350k mastery not knowing how a champion works? drat, that's impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

itsjustdrew posted:

Wow, so I got to mastery 7 and 350k mastery not knowing how a champion works? drat, that's impressive.

Isn't this just a function of volume of games played? I have seen some dumb loving people with those borders.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Rygar201 posted:

Isn't this just a function of volume of games played? I have seen some dumb loving people with those borders.

You do have to get a few S ranks to get mastery 6 and 7, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping you from lucking into those despite being in bronze 5 or whatever.

Falconer
Dec 7, 2003

Did you know, I was THE MOON once!

Yes! You see, one night it turned out the moon had been STOLEN!

The animal people asked ME to take its place as I am so WISE and BRILLIANT!!
I've seen games on saltyteemo with at least one player flashing the level 7 mastery emote, so it's not exactly a level that only good to great players can reach.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

itsjustdrew posted:

No one is impressed.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

*scientist taking off glasses in horror as he observes alien behavior* flying around the map... untouchable by us... but able to kill us all

Lex Neville
Apr 15, 2009

JerryLee posted:

You do have to get a few S ranks to get mastery 6 and 7, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing stopping you from lucking into those despite being in bronze 5 or whatever.

Which is also easier on niche champions

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

itsjustdrew posted:

ask Bond (an actually good player) about double sheen Ezreal (an extremely bad build)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Bond showing up on Bjergs stream & attempting to build double sheen while feeding relentlessly is probably peak league thread.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I'm just waiting for a Mundo update. Urgots'll be great and I can't wait to see how it turns out, but gimmie some Dr.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

itsjustdrew posted:

i mean it is really n ot that hard to believe that some guy got high mastery on a champion by playing them a lot and learned to do stuff the wrong way

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kokoro Wish posted:

I'm just waiting for a Mundo update. Urgots'll be great and I can't wait to see how it turns out, but gimmie some Dr.

mundo is fine

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Mundo is bad and he needs to be able to press q a second time within 1 second of landing one to activate a kled lasso.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Addamere posted:

mundo is fine

Hahaha this screenshot says so many things. Other posters tag yourself, are you the
  • eight yellow trinkets
  • support with six items while the adc has four
  • also the 6.1k dmg adc
  • 3/13/4 Infinity Edge melee carry (Fiora??)
  • bc/essence reaver/frozen mallet/hurricane
  • support (Sona??) with Luden's and Lichbane dealing 2nd-most damage on the team

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Teemo is fine. (Img-aram-damage-done-graph-where-teemos-is-the-infinity-sign) ah please ignore my visable 77-183 lifetime record.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

kingcobweb posted:

support with six items while the adc has four
MUNDO!!

quote:

also the 6.1k dmg adc
Threatened to AFK and did, twice. Blamed everyone but self for having a bad game, which we ended up winning without her.

quote:

3/13/4 Infinity Edge melee carry (Fiora??)
Shaco, enemy jungler.

quote:

support (Sona??) with Luden's and Lichbane dealing 2nd-most damage on the team[/list]
Yep! Sona!

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Well if that bronze to low silver game doesn't sell everyone on the perfectly balanced state of Mundo then I don't know what will!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
what a noob rear end sona. Everyone knows you rush hextech revolver

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Tired Moritz posted:

what a noob rear end sona. Everyone knows you rush Trinity Force.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

itsjustdrew posted:

drat, that's impressive.

Not really, you can be a Bronze 5 player stuck at 0 pt and still have those. If you get D2+ by one-trick ponying with that champion then yeah, that'll start looking like something you can brag about.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

everyone knows KhaZix favourite song is dna by Kendrick Lamar But the question i am asking you is what is ezreals favourite dog and nobody say the haruhi song and sorry for the weird formatting i am on my phone

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
i bet he likes a sweet golden or maybe lab

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

i bet he likes a sweet golden or maybe lab

you son of a Bitch that is not what i meant and you know it. why would i even talk about dogs in that context, you villain. and for the record replace "dog" with "song"

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

pog boyfriend posted:

everyone knows KhaZix favourite song is dna by Kendrick Lamar But the question i am asking you is what is ezreals favourite dog and nobody say the haruhi song and sorry for the weird formatting i am on my phone

It's Bouken Desho Desho.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

can i speak to a mod please. i am being trolled here and i want to speak with a mod about this

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ekko's favourite song is one of those ultra-hard ddr songs

sorry but i dont know the name of the song in question but it sounds like *spasms and seizes*

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Camel Camus posted:

Well if that bronze to low silver game doesn't sell everyone on the perfectly balanced state of Mundo then I don't know what will!

i am blessed to be in the company of such wise and beautiful posters

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

Last night was the first time I saw Rek'sai get banned (sadness) but Zac made it through so I played him instead.

Dude is busted good.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That latest Xayah nerf dropped her from 53% win rate to 47%. Pretty brutal for something that I thought wasn't a huge deal. I guess Q is a net damage loss now late game since you can't attack while casting it anymore.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

now that xayah has been nerfed i, as kalista, will swoop in and steal her man only to bond his soul with mine and use my ultimate ability to suicidally throw him in and charm every one.

Weird Pumpkin
Oct 7, 2007

How do I do a singed? Is he still all about early laning into farming between the first 2 towers, then spamming laugh as you run away when the jungler shows up?

Also is Taliyah any good? I really like her sweet surfing ult but it looks like people don't really play her that often.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Take DFT ^^^^

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Elvis_Maximus posted:

How do I do a singed? Is he still all about early laning into farming between the first 2 towers, then spamming laugh as you run away when the jungler shows up?

Also is Taliyah any good? I really like her sweet surfing ult but it looks like people don't really play her that often.

learn to sky auto and flip trade with minion advantage. proxy farming is still cool but you can be a strong laner as singed by fighting your opponent, you just have a line where you defer the lane and be a giant nuisance as a backup plan.

taliyah is very high skill cap and very low skill floor, but she seems pretty strong when i play her, though keep in mind right now unless i am playing with diamond friends my MMR is like low silver so my opposition is inadequate for me to really assess it

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Elvis_Maximus posted:

Taliyah has messed up damage balance on her abilities. Almost all of her damage is on her Q button and hitting 3 of the 4 rocks will proc thunderlords. W -> E is more like an execute/peel in that regard since often just a few casts of Q will absolutely murder the enemy laner.

She's pretty good but relies heavily on good roams since her ult is 0 damage and will lose most of the time to the Ahri/Syndra spam midlane.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

JerryLee posted:

S ranks in URF mode reward mastery tokens, it's why i have level 7 kennen

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I miss the cinderhulk meta when Mundo and Singed could do the Singed things

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Man somehow I actually just had the best possible teammates in league, people sometimes surprise you

I was playing as GP, and I lost a dumb brawl to a Fiora at level 1 so I died for first blood, then my jungler came and we both died during the gank to her in which she was given double buffs. I came back to lane and was immediately killed with those double buffs, then as soon as she turned 6 I was dived again, so she was 4-0 and I was 0-3 in the first like 5 minnutes. The opposing Jax jungler said "lol it's over" in allchat, and only one person on my team said anything remotely bad which was Jinx saying "man how did you give up fb with exhaust vs TP". I said "lol I did not play it very well" and he didn't say anything else.

Anyway, I ended up 14/7/10 with the most kills in the game, and the best was was like as we were about to take their nexus, like 4 people on my team including me all said "lol it's over" in all chat at them at the very end

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

nasus optional quest: win lane and a game without ever getting a stack of your Q

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pog boyfriend posted:

nasus optional quest: win lane and a game without ever getting a stack of your Q

:hai: Your words; my hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I did 100 tokens and traded them for a shard and got akali, which is total garbage. I'm never doing a "mission" again. This game is dead.

• Locked thread